Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 (16045 Views)

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1..!! / Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by ezegold4we: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Mannagbgrills, yarimoo, leo the slave,

Hope 3 of u are enjoying the renewed Hope From your mandate thief called tinubu,

Any Nigerian that is still supporting APC and tinubu is the wisest fool on earth,

That's why i always tag the above mentioned name as 3 wise fool's, they r irredeemable.
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by naturefellow(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
pius4luv:
All Nigerian youth don turn to gambler, I've warned u guys before that Tinubu will be the worst Nigeria president ever had.
His voluntary slaves...

CoronaVirusPro Helinues Templarlandry Duro4change LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 denreledave Raskimonojendor silvernorgold mannabbqgreels = nlpolicewoman
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by naturefellow(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
ezegold4we:
Mannagbgrills, yarimoo, leo the slave,

Hope 3 of u are enjoying the renewed Hope From your mandate thief called tinubu,

Any Nigerian that is still supporting APC and tinubu is the wisest fool on earth,

That's why i always tag the above mentioned name as 3 wise fool's, they r irredeemable.
here you go...

CoronaVirusPro Helinues Templarlandry Duro4change LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 denreledave Raskimonojendor silvernorgold mannabbqgreels = nlpolicewoman
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by blowjohn(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nigerians are in a state of Mass hysteria.

And they don't know it.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by JudasNaKarrot: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
I thank God every day for this hardship in Nigeria. In fact my prayer everyday is that things continue to get worse. Let prices of food stuff and basic needs continue to rise, and let the Naira continue to fall yakata like an old woman's breast.
Nigerians must suffer what they brought unto themselves. No matter how loud you pray, no matter the deciets from their so called men of God in Lagos and the west that refused to speak out because it is their brother's turn....God cannot be mocked. All your prayers ain't going anywhere. You will reap what you sowed.
You all left someone who would have made this country a better place, both in economy and otherwise, but decided to vote along ethnic and religious lines.....una go suffer.
A lot of us from the South South and East are facing it also, but the heat is more in the impoverished North and South West.

Merry Christmas in advance.

Renewed Shege.

5 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by emerged01(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
loswhite:
I don't understand all this foolish post? Let him just put it at 2000 so he can stop importation na. Where is the power for local manufacturing? Till date you are still importing fuel and you are talking about discouraging importation. Is fuel not the first importation to be banned? Please don't say what you don't know.
Mr know it all. Oga sodiq well done. So you want the CBN governor to wait for minister of power to stabilise power before he cant formulate economic policies that will discourage importation. Pls stop sitting your brain.
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by loswhite(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
emerged01:

Mr know it all. Oga sodiq well done. So you want the CBN governor to wait for minister of power to stabilise power before he cant formulate economic policies that will discourage importation. Pls stop sitting your brain.
The point is you don't know what you are saying but I don't expect you to know since you are standing on your brain...lol

3 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by omooba969(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
jmoore:
APC is a cancer to the economy of Nigeria.
APC is on a mission to kill Nigeria.

Lol 🤣 It's no longer PDP or Buhari, you guys are funny walahi. grin
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by BrickDevo: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
slivertongue:
God safe us from the destructive party. APC has pauperized Nigerians
Save us
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Ashez: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
iamjagars:

Obedient ooo
Idi sure na idi Obedient?
Kam gbanyere gi obere film na weekend a?
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by omooba969(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
I thank God every day for this hardship in Nigeria. In fact my prayer everyday is that things continue to get worse. Let prices of food stuff and basic needs continue to rise, and let the Naira continue to fall yakata like an old woman's breast.
Nigerians must suffer what they brought unto themselves. No matter how loud you pray, no matter the deciets from their so called men of God in Lagos and the west that refused to speak out because it is their brother's turn....God cannot be mocked. All your prayers ain't going anywhere. You will reap what you sowed.
You all left someone who would have made this country a better place, both in economy and otherwise, but decided to vote along ethnic and religious lines.....una go suffer.
A lot of us from the South South and East are facing it also, but the heat is more in the impoverished North and South West.

Merry Christmas in advance.

Renewed Shege.

Do you actually mean @bolded, I understand some northern parts are impoverished but SW ??
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Blackdisciple(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
(CBN) has adjusted the official exchange rate from N783.174/$1 to N951.941/$1

So all these dollar matter na this people dey purposely raise the thing to favour them that deal in dollars while many men that deals on naira cry, these men do not deserve heaven...
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by stormborn28(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
davodyguy:
It was a great mistake voting this guy as President

No it is not a mistake... When people were raising alarm not to vote APC, they turn it into Igbo verse Yoruba.. With what Buhàri did for 8Years some people head still no correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Khyrvxjzy: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
RonuRonu:
A Yoruba man will never rule Nigeria 🇳🇬 again embarassed
Tinubu will be the last yoruba man that will ever near Aso rock.

We have tasted a yoruba man and he has shown us his true colour embarassed

coming from ibo that have never and will never rule nigeria
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by isArray: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
AutoManual:
bought last week 400. Went this week it wss 450. Next it will enter 500.
Omoo. This is insane, and salaries are not going up 🥲, soon 9ja will be too expensive for expatriates
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by hardcore007: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
How I wish everybody will leave this messed up country for the politicians, so they can go ahead and sell it because naija is of no use again.
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by JudasNaKarrot: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
omooba969:

Do you actually mean @bolded, I understand some northern parts are impoverished but SW ??
Yes, I know what I'm saying when I included South West. Go to the hinterland of the west and see poverty, you can't see that level in the majority of the East. I am not Igbo but I live amongst them. I have travelled to many places in this country due to the nature of my job, it is only the South East and South South that has less mud structures compared to the both the North and West. That is an indication of progress in poverty reduction in a particular population.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Samade7: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
It will not be well with T.
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by omooba969(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
Yes, I know what I'm saying when I included South West. Go to the hinterland of the west and see poverty, you can't see that level in the majority of the East. I am not Igbo but I live amongst them. I have travelled to many places in this country due to the nature of my job, it is only the South East and South South that has less mud structures compared to the both the North and West.

Ok bye...lol 😂
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by omooba969(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Blackdisciple:
(CBN) has adjusted the official exchange rate from N783.174/$1 to N951.941/$1

So all these dollar matter na this people dey purposely raise the thing to favour them that deal in dollars while many men that deals on naira cry, these men do not deserve heaven...

Lol 😂
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Samade7: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
davodyguy:

Did you?

He was rigged in

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by LeonSaab: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Samade7:

Did you?

He was rigged in
who asked you not do your own rigging? Una dey fear?
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by WayoProphet: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Buhari said y'all will miss him and it's not even up a year and it's about to happen🤣🤣🤣
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by yesloaded: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
emerged01:

grin

Kindergarten kid no go make this kind of excuse

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by iamjagars: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ashez:

Idi sure na idi Obedient?
Kam gbanyere gi obere film na weekend a?

Yes sir , adim very obedient 100%
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Omoapena(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nigerians are known for suffering and smiling, we would suffer it for another 8years....
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by mekybabe1: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pls I need money. Help me n my children cry cry
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Bodexinvest: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
I dont blame evil doers, i blame the idiots supporting them.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by Itisallright: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Is this what they say we should hope on?
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by one4GOD(f): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
visaclick:
We will show ibos grin grin
yes ooh grin cheesy grin we are really showing them LOL
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by RichAbujaGuy: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
It doesn't matter if banks continue to sell notes to established Forex traders for profit. A cashless society can't arrive soon enough!
Re: Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 by one4GOD(f): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
davodyguy:
remember, even though he had the support of those he could manipulate but know it that he was never voted in he bought the throne it is clear to those who blinded supported him now based on tribe and religion. Awon emilokan, they thought they were doing the ibo man here they are now, at a cross road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? / Multichoice Rejects French Firm, Canal Plus' $1.69bn Offer / INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.