Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School (17392 Views)

State any Primary or Secondary School Subject Definition You Still Remember / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by DavSagacity(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Le' Chateliers principle : when external conditions such as temperature, pressure a d concentration are imposed on a chemical system at equilibrium, the equilibrium position will change so as to annul or neutralize the eefect of the condition. . it's been 20 years since I graduated from secondary school and I still can't forget this
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by sixthsensekids(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Avogadro's law
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Shawl001(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Archimedes Principle, in Physics.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Newwking: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Culture is the way of life of things
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Tonymario58: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Zeroth law of thermodynamics:
When two objects A and B are each in thermodynamic equilibrium with another object C, then A and B are in thermodynamic equilibrium with each other.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Demurray: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Solubility of a solute in a solvent at a particular temperature is the. Amount of solute necessary to saturate in a solvent .

Power is the rate at which work is done
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Lincton: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Osmosis
It's the movement of molecules from lower concentration to higher concentration through a semi permeable membrane.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Farrason: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
ManirBK:
A definition you learnt in secondary school that you will never forget.

Me: Energy is the ability to do work

Yoruba Language: Silebu - silebu je ege oro to eniyan le kpe jade le kan soso.

That woman's tiny suprano voice still rings in my head till tomorrow. She was busty too!!

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by ChengHun(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
The kidney accomplish it's task of purifying the blood through filteration and selective reabsorption
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by kunleham(m): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Phytagoras theorem which says A^2=B^2+C^2
Then, almighty formula
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by extremelygolden: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Matter is anything that has weight and can occupy space.

You see the above definition, ehen? It did something to my psychology, so that I grew up believing that any female that is big or fat automatically bears the name Martha, even though the spellings differ.

I thank God I overgrew that notion.
Can you imagine that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Olatara(f): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
visaclick:
My own will shock u “bouyles law of molecular particles” grin don’t get me started i had A1 in chemistry but ended up doing engineering.
Show off sad
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by 1972xy: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Definition of Peterobi? It is an act of creating a superlative idea from a given space with a sweet coated mouth that looks like a duck.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MirrorofChrist: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
GRAHAM'S LAW
MirrorofChrist:
GRAHAM'S LAW🥺

State that at constant temperature and pressure, the volume of a given mass of gas is inversely proportional to the square root of it's density.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MirrorofChrist: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
GRAHAM'S LAW🥺

State that at constant temperature and pressure, the volume of a given mass of gas is inversely proportional to the square root of it's density.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by zhirkovrado(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
I have so many of them but the most reoccurring is the definition of Art according to Dayo Osiberu. He defined art as the creation or expression of what is beautiful. This thing no the ever comot my head. Another one is my primary school definition of culture which states that culture is the way of life of a group of people grin grin
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by blowjohn(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Photosynthesis
Noun
Verb
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MomentMan(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wave is a disturbance which travels through a medium and transfers energy from one point to another without causing any displacement of the medium itself.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Nwanna2588: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
Electrolysis is the decomposition of a solution brought about by passing an electric current through it.

Introductory Technology since JSS 2 back in 1992
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by yakson84(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
ManirBK:
A definition you learnt in secondary school that you will never forget.

Me: Energy is the ability to do work
Integrated science and cell defination
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by opera1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nitrogen cycle
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by JoshTim: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Avogadro's law states that equal volume of all gases contains the same number of molecule at the same temperature and pressure.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Osmosis nd diffusion
109 scientific elements
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Dcool007(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
First 20 elements of the periodic table: hydrogen, helium,lithium, beryllium, boron,carbon,nitrogen, oxygen, neon, aluminium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, argon,chlorine and so on. Secondary school is fun ooh.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by fineberry(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Can't remember now
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Boystainless: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Chai.
Nwam jere akwukwo.
Biko, edekwala ozo

quote author=obaidan post=127383608]PHYSICAL FITNESS is the ability of the body to copy with a given task effectively and efficiently, without undue fatigue
JSS1[/quote]
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Lambkings(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Archimedes principles: when an object is wholly or partially immersed in fluid, it experiences an uptrust Which is equal to the weight of the fluid displaced
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by shunlet(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sholaco:
Economics is a social science which study human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means, which have alternatives uses...by Adams Smith cool

This is Lionel Robbins' definition of Economics
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Xyronnx99(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Religion is our total way of life
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by fabregas04(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
toffyz:
Weed:
Weed is an unwanted plant growing in an unwanted place.

I can never forget
Lol, i have been looking for this. grin grin grin grin
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Tomorrow28: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Intro tech is the method and process developed by people to enable them provide their various needs such as food, safety, transportation, good health and security
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by ebig21(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sholaco:
Economics is a social science which study human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means, which have alternatives uses...by Adams Smith cool

Failed this definition is by Professor Lionel Robbins
Adam smith defined economic as the inquiry in to the causes of wealth of nations

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

JAMB Offers 200,000 Admission: Accept Or Reject Before 16th Oct. / Unaab 2nd List Is Out: Check Your Status Now: / Meet Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Kano School Teacher (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.