Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Is A Woman Unmarried And She's Not A Virgin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is A Woman Unmarried And She's Not A Virgin? (170 Views)

Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is A Woman Unmarried And She's Not A Virgin? by PCHC(m): 3:48am On Dec 09, 2023
THE UNDEFILED AND HOLY MEN

[Ezekiel 4:14 BSB'19] — "“Ah, Lord GOD,” I said, “I have never defiled myself. From my youth until now I have not eaten anything found dead or mauled by wild beasts. No unclean meat has ever entered my mouth.”"

[Ezekiel 4:14 AKJV] — "Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! behold, my soul has not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dies of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth."

In the top Bible verse above, Ezekiel could boldly affirm before God that he was holy or undefiled even from the days of his youth, and have never been polluted both in body and soul. And God did not deny nor doubted the holiness of Ezekiel even in the presence of God. Is it easy to tell God you are holy or undefiled even from your childhood and adolescence, and God Himself accepts? Yes, indeed, you should strive to hold this confession before God, not just the confessing of your sins before God but to attain the confessing of your holiness before God without lying about it.

Are you not going to be ashamed that your mates are confessing their sinlessness and undefiledness (holiness) before God even from their youth days till their old age (as Ezekiel here), in the record or history of their lives, but you only have your sins to admit and to confess before God asking for His forgiveness, mercy and grace, because from your youth days till now sins and defilements covered you as a swine wrapped in gutter waste?

This was the first speech Ezekiel ever said in the scriptures, including his own book, "the Book of Ezekiel." He had not spoken before all those while, for only God had been speaking to him and with him in the entire time before now. And that was not because God made him mute or dumb so he wouldn't warn people. This first spoken word of Ezekiel came as slight protest to the instruction God gave him about eating defiled bread baked with the fire and smoke that burns human feases, as prophecy that the people of Israel shall be driven away from the Promised Land and scattered in places where they shall eat defiled and unclean food.

In the content of his first spoken word, Ezekiel defended the integrity of his "Remaining Undefiled in Nature - RUN." The first time he couldn't held back from talking to God and disagreeing with God was when his holiness or purity of his soul and body was to be affected if he was to obey God against his own purity or remaining undefiled.

We've seen people who had thrown away their virginity, holiness, purity and integrity, got themselves defiled and didn't even care about it. But it's important we see people who were extremely protective of their virginity, holiness, purity and integrity, ready to defend their undefiledness to degrees that even if God Himself allows them to defile themselves they would not defile themselves. These are the people that are not being holy just because God commanded it, but have chosen to bond with holiness, purity, virginity, undefiledness, etc., as important as their body and soul or as their greatest Treasures on earth. They are not just being holy just to make heaven or see God through holiness, but have gone beyond that to treasuring holiness as the greatest freedom and honor one can possess for oneself. Meet some of such people in the Bible:

*1* The Everlasting Virgins — [Revelation 14:4-5] — "These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they are virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever He goes. They have been redeemed from among men as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. And no lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless." — As you read, these ones "Remained Undefiled in Nature - RUN" and were not defiled with women or sexual intercourse, therefore they are virgins: that qualified them to rank highest in holiness or to become "The Firstfruits (Firstborns)" to God and to the Lamb, Jesus Christ.

*2* The Rechabites and sons of Jonadab — [Jeremiah 35] — Though these ones refused even the wine served in church or house of God by the prophet of God, they were not doing so out of their zeal for holiness, purity or undefiledness, but for their zeal of obeying and keeping their father's commandments and tradition. Thus, they are better in the examples of honoring father and mother to prolong one's days or living on earth. Nevertheless, these ones refused even the offering of blessed wine in the house of God in their preserving and keeping integrity/tradition.

*3* The Danielites — [Daniel 1:8-16] — Even though God would not have punished them for following the king's order or dining from the king's table in the land of their captivity, yet Daniel and his colleagues proposed to "Remain Undefiled in Nature - RUN" and they were not satisfied with being Eunuchs (virgins/celibates) only but also rejected dining from the king's table, choosing only vegetables (like vegans) and water without wine juice. These ones bonded with holiness, purity or virginity, in body.

*4* Peter — [Acts 10] — Even though he was hungry and in his vision or trance the Lord offered him various kinds of animals of the earth but coming from heaven where they were already converted from been unclean to being clean and sanctified by God — Yet Peter refused God's offering of those meat for him to eat because they appeared unclean though they were no longer unclean but holy, and sanctified. Actually the those meat would not have defiled Peter but would have strengthen him and opened his eyes in enlightenment further. Nevertheless, Peter, who was a fisherman, would not risk defiling himself with meat he was not sure of or had never eaten before.

*5* John the Baptist — Even though John the Baptist came in the spirit and power of Elijah, he did not follow the eating habits of Elijah. And even though John the Baptist came as forerunner of the Lord Jesus Christ, he did not follow or emulate the eating habits of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ and Elijah were Men of God who could visit a woman's house, even a woman that is a sinner's house, and eat and drink from the table of the sinners with them. But John the Baptist would neither eat with sinners, nor eat from sinners, and not even eat or drink things normal human beings ate and drank: and his own virginity holiness was so extreme that he had no single conversation or interaction with any woman apart from his mother, Elizabeth. Nevertheless, they were women who hated him and wanted his head cut off more than they wanted anything else from a king offering them as much as even half the king's kingdom or wealth.

Excuse me|

I asked a young woman, "Are you married?" She said, No. Which means you are single? She said, Yes. And I also asked her, "Are you a virgin?" She was unhappy with the question, but said No.

My wondering now is, "How is she unmarried (single) and at the same time she's not a virgin?" Or how can a woman had sexual intercourse with a man, and not be married? Is sex not consumation of marriage or joining together of the two into one?

There's a Bible verse where "A Virgin" was meant "Unmarried woman" or "Unmarried woman" meant "A Virgin," still holy (undefiled) both in her body and in her spirit. As it is written,

[1 Corinthians 7:34] — "There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman cares for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married cares for the things of the world, how she may please her husband."

Paul used "Unmarried woman" as synonym for a "Virgin" in this Bible verse.

Who was that man of great strength that was called to be a Nazirite and holy to God so that the power/anointing of God combined with the holiness or undefiledness of his body would keep him from ever being defeat by any armies of the enemy, but that man toyed with his holiness and ate or drank things he shouldn't including sleeping with women? That was Samson.

God wants us to be holy as He is holy in all we do. As it is written,

[1 Peter 1:15-16] — "But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do, for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”"

[2 Corinthians 7:1 BSB'19] — "Therefore, beloved, since we have these promises, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that defiles body and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God."

Re: How Is A Woman Unmarried And She's Not A Virgin? by PCHC(m): 3:49am On Dec 09, 2023
+

Re: How Is A Woman Unmarried And She's Not A Virgin? by soloehis(m): 4:46am On Dec 09, 2023
Jamb question
Re: How Is A Woman Unmarried And She's Not A Virgin? by orisa37: 5:49am On Dec 09, 2023
THAT'S EVE INCARNATE, READY FOR ETERNAL SERPENTINE BLEEPING.
Re: How Is A Woman Unmarried And She's Not A Virgin? by PCHC(m): 3:53am On Dec 10, 2023
orisa37:
THAT'S EVE INCARNATE, READY FOR ETERNAL SERPENTINE BLEEPING.

Eve was one of the holiest and godly women on Earth's history till date. So called 'Eve-incarnate' should be virgins or godly wives. Change your mindset view about Eve
Re: How Is A Woman Unmarried And She's Not A Virgin? by orisa37: 6:21am On Dec 10, 2023
PCHC:

Eve was one of the holiest and godly women on Earth's history till date. So called 'Eve-incarnate' should be virgins or godly wives. Change your mindset view about Eve

LORD, PLEASE HAVE MERCY.

(1) (Reply)

ECKANKAR 2023 Regional Semina Port Harcourt Nigeria / The False Prophet Nigerians Love / The Prophet Who Had No Parents And Did Not Die In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.