Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) (301 Views)

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2023
What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel

That Couldn't Stop Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3huAWMuVpYs?si=kl4J3og4WcW4W2rO
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2023
His work stood firm when tested with fire. grin

Passion is immunity.

2 Likes

Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2023
it's always a welcome development to still see Christians who remind us of Christ and the early church in how they react to being persecuted for righteousness and Christ sake.

Matthew 5:39 (KJV)

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Matthew 5:44 (KJV)

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 5:10-12 (KJV)

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for their's is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Luke 23:34 (KJV)

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

God bless.
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2023
It's takes great humility and the height of selflessness to follow the example of Christ, hence why Jesus says whoever will come after Him must first deny himself, take up his cross and follow Him.

So unless one truly denies himself it's impossible to truly follow Christ.

Hence why most Christians don't follow His teachings and example in this regard is because they haven't truly denied themselves despite claiming to be His followers.

They're still carrying their pride/self and it's impossible to truly follow Christ at the same time while doing so.

It's obviously not an easy thing to do, but one thing I've learnt over time is that there were blessings attached to denying one's self and truly following Christ, His teachings and examples, so anyone who hasn't truly denied himself for Christ's sake hasn't and can never receive such blessings, because such blessings are only meant for those who obey Christ teachings and deny themselves for His Name and Gospel's sake.

God bless.
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by dawnomike(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2023
That alone cappedv his whole preaching... He was tested and failed not!

1 Like

Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by woginid967: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2023
If na me, i for don punch the person wey slap me, beat am to coma grin grin
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Johnycastro18: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2023
Rubbish....

Just try this with me, and see me activate Matthew 11:12 on you. grin
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2023
Wow!! HALLELUJAH!
I Love that Brother.

No matter what they do or say! The Gospel must be preached.

Many of them do not do those things themselves. It is is Foul spirit that has taken hold of them that makes them react when they hear the Gospel of JESUS Christ.

The Gospel of JESUS CHRIST is Good news.
The Gospel of JESUS CHRIST is the Greatest news on Earth.
The Gospel of JESUS CHRIST will Save your soul from Hell Fire.

JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Eternal life in Heaven.
Without JESUS CHRIST! All humans are Heading to Hell.

Preach in Brother.

2 Likes

Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by mbaise1000: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2023
That's what we say, CHRISTIANS are born, ONLY a handful of THOSE that claim to be Christians are really CHRISTIANS, BTW, the said to count it as Joy when such things as this happens, it said also that we should carry our own Cross and follow Jesus,
While some religion of peace people are beheading people for not agreeing with them, the TRUE movement is forgiving those that offend them, ONLY Jesus can do THIS

1 Like

Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by AntiChristian: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Let them give him more!
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by besayag: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Johnycastro18:
Rubbish....

Just try this with me, and see me activate Matthew 11:12 on you. grin
apparently u don't seem to under the verse
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2023
It's easy to shrug off a slap and say I forgive you, a bullet to the knee cap is a different matter cheesy

Besides why should a Christian be protesting against abortion? Less people alive, less candidates for your imaginary hell. The god you worship also loves abortion as about 20% of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage cheesy
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Solofresh2: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2023
His problem
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Righthussle: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2023
I almost cried watching this video
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2023
God bless you.
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by MisterBanny(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2023
Okay
Re: What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Expanse2020(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
That was a good slap menhh

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: CAN President Reacts: Says There Just Be Accountability / Chosen Is Blessed!! / Choice Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.