Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Chosen Is Blessed!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed!! (302 Views)

It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord / Chosen Is Blessed / The Lords Chosen Is The Finger Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed!! by udopee(f): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 2ND SEPTEMBER 2015.

THEME: LIFE GIVES YOU BACK WHAT YOU GAVE TO IT

TEXT: Galatians 6:7-9
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

MEMORY VERSE: In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good. Ecclesiastes 11:6.

Life does not cheat on any one but allows every individual to reap the reward of either his hard work or laziness/negligence. There is an English adage which says, the way you make your bed is how you lie on it. If your bed is made of wood you will lie on it while the person who uses mattress to prepare his, will lie on it the way he made it.

When we were in school there were fellow students who instead of attending lectures and receiving the teaching they came for preferred going to clubs, attending parties and indulging in cultism at the expense of their learning programme. On the day of the final examinations they had nothing to write. As the examinations were conducted through strict supervision they had no chance of peeping from their neighbour’s answer scripts. In the end they failed. Many of them joined gang of armed robbers and in the course of encounter with the police were killed. For such people, they have reaped what they have sowed.

In my area in South East, what is in vogue is business. For anybody to become a successful business man he must undergo apprenticeship under an established trader. The master will teach him the rudiments of the business and at the end give him some amount of money to start his own. Some boys will go into apprenticeship but instead of patiently serving their master to the end, they indulge in taking their master's money secretly. As soon as such ugly act is discovered, he is quickly sent packing without anything for his settlement. At this juncture he becomes helpless and will hardly see another person that will accept to take him again for apprenticeship. The person hardly finds his bearing in business line again. It is therefore good for everyone who wants success to toe line of hard work and honest living, he will succeed.

PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God will help you to work and earn your living and never to seek for short cut.

* Pray that God will always bless your hand work.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:cool.
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 10th Of September 2015 / The Real Fix You Need! / **** One Hundred And Fifty Reasons I'm Catholic****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.