Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu (36457 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2023
Anambra man accused of killing his mother and sister and burying them in shallow grave in Enugu

A Man Identified As Somadina Orji from Igboariam in Anambra State has reportedly killed his mother, Mrs Charity Orji, and his Sister, Miss Ukamaka Orji, and buried them in a shallow grave at their backyard in Enugu State.

The Incident happened on Monday, December 4th, 2023, at Umuagu Inyi, in Oji River Local Government area of Enugu State.

According to Reports, Somadina's younger sister had been missing for weeks.

Then, Somadina had an issue with his younger brother and wanted to hit him but their mother stopped him and asked him to leave her house.

Not long after that, the mother, said to be a hardworking woman, was allegedly killed by her son and he buried her in a shallow grave in their compound.

When the younger son returned and didn't find his mother, he raised alarm and villagers gathered.

After interrogating Somadina, he confessed to killing his mother and sister.

A Video shared online shows Somadina digging out his mother's body from the shallow grave. She had blood coming out of her ear after she was dug out and her corpse was still fresh.

The Sister's corpse was also exhumed but had decomposed. Her bones were gathered with a blue plastic bag.

In the Video, villagers are heard saying the mother was a hardworking woman who sold fufu to feed her family. They added that Somadina is a drug addict.

The Villagers are also heard expressing the desire to bury Somadina in the same grave he buried his mother if the police would allow them.

The Police were invited and the remains of the mother and the sister were deposited at the mortuary.

The Suspect has been detained.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/anambra-man-accused-of-killing-his-mother-and-sister-and-burying-them-in-shallow-grave-in-enugu-video.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by immortalcrown(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2023
May whoever kills or intends to kill a human be exposed and burnt.

By the way, this post is a delicious meal for haters of the East who act like there is no crime in other regions.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2023
Why There Is Too Many Terrible News Now?

Don't Forget, NāijaCover Bring This BAD NEWS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2023
The bad news coming from Anambra is always more than the good news

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Jeon(f): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2023
Chai, Nigerian Men can do anything for Money.
This is why I warned ladies to stay away from such person.Who are you to him if he can kill his mom for ritual

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by faebenezer5star: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2023
That is mean 😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
Chai, Nigerian Men can do anything for Money.
This is why I warned ladies to stay away from such person.Who are you to him if he can kill his mom for ritual

See More Bad News @ www.náijacover. com

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Creamypie(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2023
Last week, A man from Anambra came to buy land in asaba. When my agent friend showed him a plot in bonsaac, an area of almost 2/4/7 light that 95% of its residents are fellow Igbos (easterners) who relocated, bought lands and built houses, he changed his mind and requested land from inside asaba town, since its mostly Deltans that bought lands and built there. E get why

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Haakeem(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2023
If they conduct their investigation well, they will uncover that the murderer has brain issues meaning he is not alright and might soon run mad.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2023
Watch The Part 2 Of The Graphic Video As Obtained By NaìjaCover Below:

https://twitter.com/SMStalker/status/1733601084042523134?t=-Zfbt9mCqAvGcwsGXuP2Ug&s=19
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2023
This Is The Part 3 Of The Video As Obtained By NàijaCover Below:

https://twitter.com/SMStalker/status/1733606123888947387?t=Si4nX-kidtsO7VeBQb36Ig&s=19
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2023
See Where Mobile Police Arrived At The Scene Of The Terrible BAD NEWS As Obtained By NaijáCover Below:

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=553615873636305

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Another IPOB cannibal...

He's not a Muslim!

So he's not a terrorist!

Probably a mad Christian!

If he were a Muslim then there's no madness!

Taking MpkuruMmiri is okay as Jesus said what defiles a man is not what goes into him...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by crossfm: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2023
When they tell youths to say no to drugs,they will see you as their enemy,now see.

I have asked somany of them what they gain from drug's,and their response is that they will feel high. After feeling high what next.

Say no to hard drugs,it never ends well.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by PlayerMeji: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Anambra man...

Okay oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Anambra man...

Okay oo

Don't Forget, We @ NaijäCover Is Always Available At Your Service, To Bring All The Terrible BAD NEWS, Happening In And Out Nigeria, We Are King Of BAD NEWS In Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by koolaid87: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2023
Sir Gabriel, do the needful

We are ready
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Moyinoluwa35(f): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] 🤔🤔 the man is really possess end time
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Latakia(f): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2023
Peter Obi legacy. Anambra the land of the self- acclaimed billionaires that never appear on Forbe News grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by LeoDeKing: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2023
My name is Obinna, I'm from Alaigbo.

Honestly speaking, this does not concern me.

My concern for now is why will Premium Times be asking for Atiku's academic credentials.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by DeathToRiggers: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2023
Ogun state people again, tuee

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by id4sho(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2023
Onwa December tongue

Dem go dey scream, ''my billionaire friend "

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
[color=#990000][/color] 🤔🤔 the man is really possess end time

Only God Almighty Will Help Us That Come From ANAMBRA STATE, Just See What He Did
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by CalabarPikin: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Omo

Hearts of men are damp wicked

See eehh if I happen to occupy any position that I make judgement for things like this, I swear no body will dare it again after I handle the first one to second case.

In cases like this, you kill him slowly, starting from his smallest toe.
I'll order they kill him in seven days. U harvest his body part one after the other. His smallest toe from both legs the first day, I'll make sure they stop d blood so he don't bleed to death. That will spoil the plan.
Take off his both wrist the second day
Remove his ears the third day
Remove his kneel cap the next day
Harvest his testis
Pill the skin on his skull
Then come back and take off both legs

Since him think say he get mind, people dey were go pay back in full package... idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by wunmi590(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2023

Some people are just weird in their lifestyle, how can you kill your mother and sister and bury them?

It seems people are not even scared of Nigeria prison at all with the way the place is, now he's going to spend the rest of his life in that place...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Solsix(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2023
Nawa this is bad. Sometimes family isnt blood
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Brushstrokes20: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it angry
Where's jungle justice when you need one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by olisaEze(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2023
Even as people advice others to take better care of their health, very few give a thought to the person's mental health. We just assume that everyone we meet in public is as sane as the rest. But every drug addict is a walking, ticking time bomb to family & friends. They start off cool & funny in the beginning, and end up a live wire tossed into a swimming pool. Everyone nearby must collect! Whether e good for your head or e no good for your head, don't do drugs make you no go sample ekwe on a loved one like this here crack fiend. No matter how Canadian high you get, you still can never be the most high! cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by free2ryhme: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by BrighterSyde: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Some idiots above have made this tribal. Same way some idiots make every thread tribal on reading bad news from the South West.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic / Man Prefers Prison Than To Refund N6m He Stole / Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.