Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! (37134 Views)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Anny69: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Savedday2:
What is even wrong with some guys self?

Going to marry woman that will kill them!
Women are managing your kind in marriage so stfu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Rejouir: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
I will advise, the youths to marry at a young age, most especially women. Get married to a young man!!, who is healthy and capable to love you. What i see on the internet is so scary, a 26 years old getting married to a 60 year old, because of money. And you want to tell me the bride is sincerely inlove. How do you women keep up with this deceit. How do you cope with your emotions, or has your emotions been traded for gold.

Please, to the Young women out there, success is a process, and for your mental sanity. Please get married to a young man, who is focused on achievements, so you can look at him in his eyes, and feel relieved a young man is making love to you, nd not an ancestor.

How do girls, who get married to older men, even get wet, during love making. 😟

2 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by pansophist(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Where una dey see this kind fine girls sef?

Wey get white teeth, smooth skin, sweet smile, and come sabi hustle? shocked

Oh, and no come even fat? See as she set like say na Jesus use pencil draw her?

Happy married life my dear. May God bless your union, and give una plenty fine pikin, prefarably twins, or triplet, so you no go pass through the pains of pregnancy thrice grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by guobe: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Beut8ful and handsome couple.Happy anniversary.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Anny69: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
Rejouir:
I will advise, the youths to marry at a young age, most especially women. Get married to a young man, who is healthy and capable to love you. What i see on the internet is so scary, a 26 years old getting married to a 60 year old, because of money. And you want to telle the bride is sincerely inlove. How do you women keep up with this deceit. How do you cope with your emotions, or has your emotions been traded for gold.

Please, to the Young women out there, success is a process, and for your mental sanity. Please get married to a young man, who is focused on achievements, so you can look at him in his eyes, and feel relieved a young man is making love to you, nd not an ancestor.

How do girls, who get married to older men, even get wet, during love making. 😟
Your senselessness is glaring.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
Congratulations, may God continue to bless your union.

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by ud4u: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by toy2020(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Congratulations πŸŽ‰

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by DDIA: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Today marks one year of our marriage journey.

Thank God for the smooth startπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

Happy Wedding Anniversary to us!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

I'll always love you babe❣️❣️❣️
How is your sex life?

Hope he is not a 1 minute man? cool
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Luckysbab: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Wetin sup for that page one? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by fitinwell: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
PassiveIncomes:

It was A Start of A NEW DAWN in My Life When Our Path Crossed....

I Had Intended To Return Back To My State of Origin "Ekiti State" - Western Nigeria When The God of Our Ancestors Directed Me To Meet You As A Customer Care Representative With MTN.

I Had Already Completed My Agricultural Researches on Palm Trees and Cassava (PAC) Following The Mandate of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

That Day...

I Had Left EKOLI YEDEEN To UGEP To Retrieve One of My MTN SIMCARDS.

Was It Your Unconstrained Smile To Every Customer That Visited The Office That Made Me Conscious About You ?

Was It Your Genuine Humane Respect for Everyone Regardless Their Status Quo That Prompted My Instant Desires for Wanting You ?

Was It The JOY That Your Heart Carried And Was Able To Transfer To Lighten The Heart of Everyone in The Office @ That Day ?

Whatever Was It....

It Was A Spiritual Soul Alignment.

I Remember How You Attended Smoothly To More Than 5 Customers Almost At The Same Time.

When You Noticed That I Needed To Be Catered For When The Other Representative Told Me That My Simcard Retrieval Case was Almost Impossible Until I Embarked On A 3 Hours Travel To Calabar; You Quickly Took Charge And Stepped In To Help Out.

You Went The Extra Mile To Make Calls on My Behalf To Your Supretendent in Calabar To Help Solve My Issues.

....And That Was It.

The Almighty God of My Ancestors Whispered It Straight To My Ears:

"That is Her".

"That is Your Wife".

I just Knew I needed to Open Up To You. However - "How To Do This" was A Big Concern As I Had Never Wooed A Lady in My Entire 30 Years of Living.

I was Always Timid As An Introvert.

But; This Time - I Knew I Must Just Try "Anyhow Anyhow" To Collect Your Number!

But Then; I thought to myself:

"What If I Asked For Her Contacts And She Said To Me: Sorry Sir; It Is Out of Our Ethics To Give Customers Our Phone Contacts".

Omo... Won't I Embarrass Myself ?

However;

As The Almighty God of Our Ancestors Would Have It: You Came Asking For My Contact So That You'll Be Able To Inform Me When The Retrieval Process of My Simcard Was Completed As It Would Take A Few Days."

Ghen Ghen Ghen GHEN....

You Needed To See How All The Tissues and Cells of My Body Was Dancing That Day.

I quickly gave you my contact.

Very Quickly: The Soft Whisper Then Said To Me Again: "You See As I Don Finish Work For You, if you like Do Like Mumu, No Collect Her Own Join."

That Was How I Opened Up To Say:

"May I Please Also Get Your Contact ?"

With Soft Chills And Smiles on Your Face That Melted My Soul; You Said "Sure".

Gbosaaaaa!

Omo;

That Was Really The Beginning of The New Dawn: July, 2022.

It was just some days before your birthday.

I Knew I Needed To Teach You All My Crypto Habits.

And Then....

(To Be Continued)....

Oga sorry No Vex... Finish the Love story...

Congratulations to you sir ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
Herbixide:
congrats o, i get work i would have love you do for me o, i want to boost my fb and instagram and also run fb ads.

Please write to the WhatsApp number on my bio
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by clockwisereport: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Happy wedding anniversary, my dear nairaland brother and sister. May you continue to grow in love and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by rezzy: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Happy Anniversary

Many more years to come in togetherness and love.

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Wow...these type of post shld be making frontpage everyday.
Marriage come dey sweet me.
HML...young couples.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ginaz:
congratulations and many more years

Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by happney65: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
A pretty young pussy. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
SonofGod231:
Happy anniversary....To marry cum dey hungry me...Madam just dey thank God for this handsome and good looking man ohh.E no easy.

Thanks so much ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by codedgalaxy: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
VikingKing:
Lol, WTF happened here? Seems like a mod nuked the comments grin grin
Lol, i don laugh taya,
What the fvck, damn.
Almost thought i was in another forum.
Damn mods, pls let the redpillers breath lol

3 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Manolo3107: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sadio mane of naija, congrats
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by codedgalaxy: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Luckysbab:
Wetin sup for that page one? cheesy
i tell you , almost thought i was in diffrent forum, till someone made mention of mods nuking all damn explosive comments.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
TimT:
Lols . Most of those comments needs to be cancelled... Coz these nairaland guys are so toxic...

Happy Anniversary dears

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by brunxy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
May your marriage be forever blissful and fruitful...Amen πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by codedgalaxy: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
But wait o, how do you marry some that called you "mumu" on a first encounter. Pls make una clear me abi "mumu" don get another meaning.

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Beautiful couples!

what the government should be encouraging. A balanced ratio!

Not short people getting married to each other! With the rate short people are copulating, the tallest man in the country will be 5 feet by 2050

Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
ahnie:
Awon bitter agbayas wey nor like better things go don open their duck mouths to cap nonsense on this thread.

HWA to you Op

Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dennisochampa:
God bless una marriage.... Amen

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
bamac:
Please, the spirit should do the needful on this comment as well.

HWA guys.

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Exceed15: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
May God continue to bless their union. Make una no dey report una to una family people o.

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
SensualMan:
The truth is bitter. Your country is hard and messed up likewise anything in it.
The marriage will crash in no distant time.

Not everyone is as broke as you.
We both make money.
I was very independent when we both met, so we compliment each other, I'm not a liability like you're thinking.

Choose wisely when settling down with a woman.

I will quote you on our 50th Wedding Anniversary.

10 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Today marks one year of our marriage journey.

Thank God for the smooth startπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

Happy Wedding Anniversary to us!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

I'll always love you babe❣️❣️❣️
Congratulations to you and your husband.

My advice to you is to try as much as possible to keep your marriage and family off Nairaland and social media

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos) / Wife To Husband: β€˜my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.