Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! (37136 Views)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Femak86(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2023
Happy wedding anniversary to you guys

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Anny69: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Thank you ❣️
You're welcome. 😊

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Anny69: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Rejouir:
i understand you are mentally unstable, this forum seem to be clouded by mentally unstable men.

Bunch of psychopath's
I only mentioned the truth love. You don't have to cry, just adjust and be sensible.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
Happy and blessed NL couple.
We need to see more of this on this forum.
The groom has that Patrice Lamumba swag and the lovely bride resembles a younger Hollywood actress Vanessa Williams.

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2023
SeunBilton:
That's lovely

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2023
Elinosweet143:
Congratulations to you guys, I pray the love you both share remain evergreen

Amen 🙏

Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2023
finni:
Unfortunately, bitterness would have killed him by then but I pray his children will see it.

Thank you so much ❣️
As you wish us good, you'll get great goodness.

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2023
Acme77
post=127421035:

Congratulations

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2023
Trophy12:
Awww too sweet joor Abeg for where una day see all this serious relationship from. Any single lady in the house grin anyway congratulations

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2023
Justiceleague1:
Am I seeing..Sadio Mane?! grin

Well congrats to you two cheesy

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2023
Farfalla:
Happy married life to you OP!

May the village people who roam around Nairaland looking for whom to devour get more stomach ulcers and hypertension as you celebrate 99 more anniversaries with your spouse. cheesy

Amen 🙏

Thank you ❣️
I love this comment

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2023
bonnyhope:

Una resemble

Keep the love

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2023
Burgerlomo:
Congratulations! May God almighty bless your union 🙏

Amen 🙏
Thanks ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2023
Clinghton:
Looks like divine meeting, happy anniversary.

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2023
jojothaiv:

Highly serious.

Congratulations.

Thank you ❣️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2023
Dense1512v:
Marriage is sweet when you meet the right partner but bitter with the wrong partner

Very true
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2023
teddyflexz:
More years of happiness..

God when

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2023
NoToPile:
Happy married life.

Ignore all the Nairaland resident bad belles.

Abeg please don't bring your good news here, too much toxicity biko.

Thank you ❣️

Their toxicity will kill them

We've read too much bad news on Nairaland, guess we should have more celebration news than death news.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You both look very good together,may God bless your union and home abundantly. Kindly complete your story; it's very interesting.

Happy wedding anniversary to you beautiful guys !

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2023
FunnyDude:
Happy Anniversary to you both! Marriage is not a joke.

Mine is 2 years already.
How time flies.

Keep choking the single brothers and sisters cheesy

Happy married life to you too.

Thank you ❣️

We will keep choking them o!
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2023
Miracle4325:
Happy anniversary to you

Meanwhile jeon and co left the group

Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2023
Oladhips:
cool we will still celebrate 40yrs anniversary for here ❤💋

Congratulations man❤

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2023
Blamelesscompas:
Happy wedding anniversary to you and your hubby,please reply your messages on Whatsapp,I want to discuss business with you and Thank you

Okay thanks ❣️

I was still celebrating yesterday.

I have replied you.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2023
Blamelesscompas:
Happy wedding anniversary to you and your hubby,please reply your messages on Whatsapp,I want to discuss business with you and Thank you

Okay thanks ❣️

I was still celebrating yesterday.

I have replied you.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2023
Justkatty:
Happy wedding anniversary :Dmore years of togetherness.

Amen 🙏
Thanks ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Congratulations to you both, you should let the singles breef... haters on this space, why hating on people who don't know you.

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2023
tollyboy5:
I like the way the mod deleted comments from sadist grin grin grin grin grin

God bless your union.

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2023
Beuberry:

God bless ya home. You chose a fine man as husband.

Amen 🙏

Thank you ❣️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos) / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.