Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Cried When The Lord Asked Me For $1,000,000 Because Of This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Cried When The Lord Asked Me For $1,000,000 Because Of This (134 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cried When The Lord Asked Me For $1,000,000 Because Of This by Godsbillionaire(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Discover the incredible journey of Apostle Johnson Suleiman,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MigKjvJGQJQ the renowned leader of Omega Fire Ministries. Join us as we delve into his remarkable story and learn about his encounter with the Lord's request for one million dollars. Get ready to be inspired and moved by this powerful testimony. Don't forget to subscribe for more uplifting content like this!
Re: I Cried When The Lord Asked Me For $1,000,000 Because Of This by Righthussle: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ok
Re: I Cried When The Lord Asked Me For $1,000,000 Because Of This by Kobojunkiee: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Godsbillionaire:
Discover the incredible journey of Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the renowned leader of Omega Fire Ministries. Join us as we delve into his remarkable story and learn about his encounter with the Lord's request for one million dollars. Get ready to be inspired and moved by this powerful testimony. Don't forget to subscribe for more uplifting content like this!
Una dey lie ehn! undecided

(1) (Reply)

If It Is Because Of Witches And Wizards, Missed The Message Of Yahushua The Mes / How Altars Work. Apostle Joshua Selman. / Kalejaiye Distributes Bags Of Rice, Chicken To Residents For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.