Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ajinomoto: The Return Of "White Maggi" - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ajinomoto: The Return Of "White Maggi" (402 Views)

What's Wrong Cooking With White Maggi(Ajinomoto Or Vedan)? / MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval / Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajinomoto: The Return Of "White Maggi" by JuanDeDios: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ajinomoto, which our people call "white maggi", is back. They're splashing megabucks on TV ads, using the line "made from natural ingredients". Back in the 90s, they were much vilified and dismissed as something used only by food vendors. But now it's back to the Nigerian market with a vengeance. Not that I have any reason to believe that its vilification was justified or that AJM is bad for health any more than any other type of "maggi" is, but you know how rumours and street talk go.

So what do you think of the return of "white maggi"?
Re: Ajinomoto: The Return Of "White Maggi" by kinah(f): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
They have rebranded the name
To Madish.

Was surprised when I checked the maker and it was ajinomoto
Re: Ajinomoto: The Return Of "White Maggi" by Oloki: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Still the same white stuff or they've modify it into cube?
Re: Ajinomoto: The Return Of "White Maggi" by JuanDeDios: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Oloki:
Same white stuff - no cube. I tried to post a picture, but the bot won't allow me.
Re: Ajinomoto: The Return Of "White Maggi" by Probz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Oloki:

Lol. No cube.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Market Hustling Before Cooking Or Before Having An Event. / Climate Change To Cause Global Beer Shortage, Study Says / Ondo Rice Hits Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.