Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) (5086 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience / Register For This Skill Training Mentorship - Just 1,000 Naira / Join a 10 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24
Anytime you're doing your research always look out for:

1. A lots of suggested keywords related to the main keyword

2. Books in the niche with a BSR less than 100,000

If you get these two elements correctly it shows that there is a demand in the niche .

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira. (Registration will be 20k in the revamped course but you can register for 10k before the launch)

Check my signature for more information. ⏬
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:22am On Apr 27
If your reason for not starting KDP BUSINESS is that you don't have a laptop, please read this:

I started my publishing journey with my laptop, until I met my accountability partner, a great lady and she uses her phone to publish and has amazing results. So I challenged myself to create my second account with my phone and so I did and started publishing with my phone.

Google docs almost made me give up publishing with phone bcz it will just be zooming in and out uncontrollably whenever I want to generate a table of Contents and still does 😭

But whenever I remember my accountability partner, the ginger to continue will come back. So I continued and today, after three months publishing with my phone, here is the result.

But haven tasted publishing with both laptop and phone, omoh e no easy with phone but if your WHY if big enough, e go soft 😊

95% of the sales came from one book!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:50am On Apr 28
The only time you lose is when you don't try or you give up on your dreams.

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira. (Registration will be 20k in the revamped course but you can register for 10k before the launch)

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:29am On Apr 30
When you find a passive business that's paying you monthly and consistent.

As you're making money on Amazon kdp, remember to reinvest part of it for growth and expansion

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by productsrules(m): 11:49am On Apr 30
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.

With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, check my signature and pm me for details.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:29am On May 03
🚨Few Hours Left🚨

To save #10,000 on Amazon KDP Revamp course before it goes live.

If you’re being on the fence about taking KDP seriously this is YOUR CHANCE to finally do that

Take advantage of the discount today.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:18am On May 03
A lot of people don't know that you can build a KDP account that makes $2,000 profit per month in a year easily!

An account making this can sell for a profitable amount.

Recently, people are even buying old account without sales for awesome amount!

Invest in your future🔥

Embrace digital investment free of additional cost.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 5:24pm On May 03
I want to learn how to make money passively but i don't have the resources to start.
Okay> go here and enrol for Amazon Kindle direct publishing for free on Udemy before the class is filled:

https://www.udemy.com/course/amazon-kdphow-to-create-regular-passive-income-from-books/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=ymZi*S07GWE&ranSiteID=ymZi.S07GWE-bsHU1Q83djQt4GzsHZdmBg&LSNPUBID=ymZi*S07GWE&utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&couponCode=77D1E5965352E9C6E1DB
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:19pm On May 13
Few hours to the launch 🔥

This is where you should be if you want to make passive income online.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by Mrincredy(m): 6:24pm On May 13
Please is this offer still up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Copy Trading / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. / How To Earn Big From SMS Shortcode With Little Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.