Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Barcelona Chasing Arsenal’s Theo Walcott - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Chasing Arsenal’s Theo Walcott (909 Views)

Photos: Arsenal's Theo Walcott Enjoys A Pool Party In Las Vegas / Theo Walcott : Speed Without Skills / Aaron Lennon Vs Theo Walcott, Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Chasing Arsenal’s Theo Walcott by vowiski(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2011
Rumor have started spreading like wildfire suggesting that Barcelona would try to convince Arsenal to sell Theo Walcott in the January transfer market. This might not be unconnected with the pace of Theo Walcott which only a handful of players posses in team Barca.

Walcott is out of contract in June 2012 and it is rumored that the player has become disillusioned by the club selling all their big stars in the summer. It would become more frustrating for Arsenal as Manchester City might also be considering Van Persie as a replacement for Tevez, in the case where Napoli’s Cavani is unavailable.

Walcott had earlier voiced out his disappointment following his club’s terrible start to the season which saw them humiliated by Manchester United in a 8-2 loss. Walcott has also complained about being played as a winger, rather than a forward.

He said: “I believe I can give so much more to the team playing up front, with the runs I can make off the ball. And I just love hitting the back of the net as well,”

“At times I feel a bit, if not wasted, then in and out of games on the right. I just want it more and more, having scored a few last season. I’m not a winger and I think plenty of people know that.

“I’ve done OK out there, but I’d love to play down the middle,” Walcott added.

http://www.naijaindex.com/barcelona-chasing-arsenals-theo-walcott/
Re: Barcelona Chasing Arsenal’s Theo Walcott by vic4vi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
Make you carry your rumour commot here oooooooooooooo
Re: Barcelona Chasing Arsenal’s Theo Walcott by Johnnny(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
For what exactly, Theo's style of play will not work with Barcelona's.

It will be like a round peg in a square hole, that relationship will end like that of Barcelona and Henry/Ibrahimovic.
Re: Barcelona Chasing Arsenal’s Theo Walcott by vowiski(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
One word! P.A.C.E
Re: Barcelona Chasing Arsenal’s Theo Walcott by vic4vi(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2011
Una d here dey tak nonesense una get time ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Europa League Group Stage Draw To Take Place Today / Next Season (Aug 2006) Premier League Winner / Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.