Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set (39773 Views)

Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO / Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by flexyrule(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
They are actors and they're doing what they were trained to do.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by RosyIsBlessed: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
So this is the video, meanwhile bloggers are twisting the story all over Facebook to mean there was a fight. Bloggers make una dey fear God
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by stasius: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
Chinyere Wilfred and Chiege Alisigwe. Our crush that year.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by Hezmatosky: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
In as much as i don't like this girl's thing. But come and see where ugly, poor and wretched girls dey disrespect their boss in the office. I mean those collecting 15k per month kiss
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by izubext007: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
She is even humble to call her mummy along side with please 🙏......if nal some people
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by Angelfrost(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
The way you Nigerian bloggers collobi the words "netizens", "storm", "react/reactions", "sparked", etc, is really irritating.

It seems your vocabulary is severely limited.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by ukaface(f): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
I remember when this girl wanted to get married to Ned Omo! NL no rest, even Regina name no gree rest, everybody had something to say even TVC morayo’s show( your view) talked about it. Now see, na she Dey stand before kings and not mean men🤣🤣, see as she Dey glow.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by blowjohn(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Xwizard:
I do much hate all these indoor camera show offs

When ur rich, ur rich.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by Trophy12: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Is this suppose to trend ? Nigerians and foolishness na 5and6
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by MrBONE2(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

All I see is a mother here

Beat the child with one hand and bring her closer to yourself with double hands

grin

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by NaijaCover(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
Money Is Really Good
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by matify83: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Jokes apart.

Madam Chinyere needs to take care of her obesity and its attendant health complications before she becomes an item of public discuss.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by Diligence: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
One & only Reggy Wilfred! Good manners, dear Ms Regina Daniels!
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by finallybusy: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
Internet skit.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by MrJames007: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by Sermwell(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
CelestineNelson:
Thank God it is not the daughter of a "nobody" , it would NOT have been this easy to resolve ooo...they would have trashed her.

The poor are the strongest humans out there...they go through a lot

Why should the daughter of a nobody come late for a shoot? She never ready na

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by virginchaser(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
What did you buy for me? Is same thing as "Wetin you bring come?" that recently put two constables in trouble.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by femi4: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

All for the camera...it was staged
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
Xwizard:
I so much hate all these indoor camera show off

Matured 7month old male active Seberian Husky for sale.
WhatsApp me for more info

I for like buy this dog but I heard they are problematic, as in dem too get wahala, they can scatter house well when and cries a lot...

I saw a video of a lady complaining about it and people validated it.

Do you have its puppy?

I mean less than a month old?
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Marketing strategy
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by kkins25(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
Regina seems like a very wise girl.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by imagrg(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Money talks.

See my siggy below for leverage.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by winner37(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
There's always a discipline on matters connecting with money, I think she is doing the right thing at the right time ...
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by Kaytixy: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This is not the original Damn niggar
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by Malawian(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Wetin pump Madam Winifred like this?

E no dey good to dey date fat boys, Their Spam dey cause bloating.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by owolabi5: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by Xwizard: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

I for like buy this dog but I heard they are problematic, as in dem too get wahala, they can scatter house well when and cries a lot...

I saw a video of a lady complaining about it and people validated it.

Do you have its puppy?

I mean less than a month old?
Yes puppy also available if needed, and No they don’t scatter house if properly trained.
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by godofuck231: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2023
Wife material , she knows how to kneel down ammd pick up her respect and power
Re: Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2023
Xwizard:

Yes puppy also available if needed, and No they don’t scatter house if properly trained.

How much please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) / Five Star Music Boss, E-money Takes Children On A Shopping Spree....photos / Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.