Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid (7206 Views)

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her / Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by mekaboy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
that guy should be killed with razor blade
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by yme1(f): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
That's inhuman, for crying out loud the counsellor wasn't the cause of is frustration

I think that man deserves a cruel and unusual punishment angry
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Natasha2(f): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
savanto:

IMO, the nurse must have said something out of turn to the HIV patient. You need to go to these hospitals to see how the treat the infected patients with scorn and much disdain. There is more to this story as it is one sided. I am not in support of the acid bath though but these nurses could be mean to patients. I have seen many of them abandoned to their fate in hospitals. May God Help us! I wish the nurse a speedy recovery all the same.

So? what if she was rude? he should bathe her with with acid? this patient is definitely crazy he had everything planned and nothing justifies what he did, I know some nurses are rude and I've witnessed it before but counsellors are hardly rude and that's a fact
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by babsmii(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
yea
aguiyi:

there is more to this story than we are been told. when was the last time an innocent person is bathed with Acid? sorry for the nurse though but it seems there is more to the story

maybe the man was told that he could have been infected by needles and he just concluded, someone is hiding something
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Theblessed(f): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
[size=16pt]
This is wickedness!  How could such a person enter the Kingdom of God?

No wonder, he or she is already rotten in hell with Hiv-Aids.  Whoever did this, your master satan is at the hell's gate, waiting for you.

There's no way such a person will smell the Kingdom of God, doing this.  For the Bible has said, 'Evildoers shall be cutt-off but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth' Psalm 37 v. 9.

And v. 20 confirmed it with a damning end for such a person, 'But the wicked shall perish, they shall consume into smoke, shall they consume away' (King James, authorise version )

Now, tell me how such a person shall see the Kingdom of God. Evil!

[/size]
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Okijajuju1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
Publicly execute that disease ridden low-life. angry
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Afam4eva(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
They should inject the guy with all the killer diseases in town and add different varieties of AIDS to his body, so that he'll die sooner. How wicked can someone be.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Beync(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
shocked How so ever the nurse must hav annoyed him, this is gross wickedness. that man deserve death by stoning
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Rastamann: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2011
This guy is a compound fool! If he is frustrated why not go to ASO rock and pour them acid there.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
That was a whole lot of planning. undecided
I always wondered how people put together and EXECUTE these elaborate evil plans against another person.

Selfish jerk. So because his own has finish he must take another person down with him. . . As if that will help his matter in his near coming judgement undecided
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Beync(f): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
If he can do this kind of evil at this point he is dying, he man must hav spread his hiv to so many people knowingly
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by nairapark: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by oladayo042: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2011
So sad. Life without parole.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by hildaa(f): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2011
so sad
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

So? what if she was rude? he should bathe her with with acid? this patient is definitely crazy he had everything planned and nothing justifies what he did, I know some nurses are rude and I've witnessed it before but counsellors are hardly rude and that's a fact

Natasha,,:

are you an as$ hole? Jesus  shocked phewww you're just another dumb as$ anyway I'm not surprised, someone does something this wicked and all you can think of is there's more to this story really?

gosh I just wonder the pains she's going through now I pray she recovers fast

u are just an ewu, a very big and sensless one .

am yet to read a story were somebody was bathed with acid for no reason. WHEN IT IS ANNOUNCED ON AIR THAT YOU SHOULD NOT RIDICULE AND REJECT PEOPLE WITH HIV, I guess your silly ears were on holiday. Anoufia , is the councellor the only staff in that school or is she the only one attending to him. why did he single her out for the acid bath.

sometimes use your head, if you were a police , i wonder what kind of crazy things you will be doing to suspects without giving them a fair hearing
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by FOREXMART(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
ALUUU!!!!!! WHAT AN ALUUMNISTIC ALUUUMNISM? WTF.

KAI HE'S VERY LUCK THEY RESCUED HIM. The crowd would have ALUUMNISED him.

Wetin dey happen to dis country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Whose Body Was Cut In Half By Forklift Begged Doctors To Save Him Even If... / Sexy Brazilian Cop Arrests Gang Leader, Gang Members Leaks Her Nude Pictures... / Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.