Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) (45086 Views)

MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead / Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Baatunde(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Baatunde(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
These kinds of statements is exposing the inferiority complex and grave ignorance amongst the so called Christians who feel the need to support Israel blindly based on some concocted "words of God" promising other people's land to the Israelis as if those original land owners were created by another inferior God. The funny thing is that in present day Israel , more than half of the population do not believe in God, yet they believe HE promised them other people's land. Present day Israel is not only waging wars on the Palestinians but so very hostile to Christianity, but ignoramuses here are fully supporting ANYTHING Israel does because of an "everlasting" covenant, Mind you, your Messiah has debunked the notion of an everlasting covenant when he said the kingdom of God will be taken away from them Jews, Check the links below

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/13/christians-are-in-danger-under-israeli-government-says-holy-land-patriarch#:~:text=The%20Vatican%2Dappointed%20Latin%20Patriarch,property%20at%20a%20quickening%20pace.

https://twitter.com/Farah_Gazan/status/1010203587920703489

Antiislaam:

That's just a signal that the God of Israel is alive. Mufu, tell all your fellow slaves not to mess up with him or else you'll join your ancestor and pedophile messenger in grave
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Baatunde(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
May I ask which of the Covenants you are referring to please, because you people are under the false impression of an everlasting covenant but your Bible says different:

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord,
“when I will make a new covenant
with the people of Israel
and with the people of Judah.
32 It will not be like the covenant
I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt,
because they broke my covenant,
though I was a husband to[a] them,[b]”
declares the Lord. (Jer 31:31-32)

So, can I ask you where is this new covenant promised in the verse above because the OLD covenant being nullified are covered in the first five books of the Old Testament. and the books of the Prophet including even this Jeremiah.

When you people want to be mischievous you are happy referring to the Old Testament to prove certain point, but when other absurdities in the same OLD testament are pointed out , you are quick to say you are no longer under the law and that is why you have the NEW testament. Your Pastors are happy to keep the Laws of tithing but dispense with the others which are not favourable to them.

Hosea 13:16 (New Living Translation) - The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God . They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords."

That is the vengeful God of your Bible, who ordered the killing of innocent children and the ripping open of pregnant women......sounds familair?

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on the Earth.

Just like Balaam who was Hired by Balak to Curse ISRAEL . His Donkey Had to talk to Him to make him understand that the assignment he was Hired for was a very Dangerous one.

The Covenant is not a Joke.
The Covenant is a strong covenant.
The Covenant is a life Covenant .

[b][/b]

[/i][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Ayatullah(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
BEHOLD ISRAELI SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS BEING KILLED BY HAMAS: WHERE IS ISRAEL INVINCIBILITY ON THE BATTLEFIELD?

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by MomohMrMoore: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
Useless news. It means Millions of people supposed to have heart attack daily cos several millions condemn Terrorist Israel
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Masky2000: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
God is on His throne, and unchangeable.
But man's heart without the spirit and wisdom of God will always remain hardened, the reason they can't see the signs of time. But God's name will be glorified at the end.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Masky2000: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
chaloskyx:
lol so what dont tell you you religious fanatics are linking it to some spiritual mombo jumbo if so why dint the oct 7th bombers die of heart attack before they were able to carry their terrible act?
You don't mean it... Na wich one you sef com believe?
Because na so Fero of Egypt continue to dey doubt the power of God so teyyyy..him pikin sef die for the matah, still he no hear word, he continue dey doubt until he finally follow perish wit him army inside Red sea.
Ok nah so you too, Continue....
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by chaloskyx: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
lool but you sef reason am now people that killed Gods annoited people were allowed to go scoot free by God while people who had nothing to do with killing isrelies had heart attack😅🤣
Masky2000:

You don't mean it... Na wich one you sef com believe?
Because na so Fero of Egypt continue to dey doubt the power of God so teyyyy..him pikin sef die for the matah, still he no hear word, he continue dey doubt until he finally follow perish wit him army inside Red sea.
Ok nah so you too, Continue....
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by cl0r0x: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Emu4life:

Balderdash and hearsay. It is institutionalized in Christian Countries. The Pope who is the Holiest Christian support and Blessed it.
CHRISTIANITY/HOMOSEXUALITY

What hearsay, do you know where I live?
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Emu4life(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Magnificenttop:

It's just the power of covenant of the ancient ancestors. It has nothing much to do with the way of life of the present generations.
It was a Coincidence. No more, No less.

Where was the Covenant of Ancient Ancestors when Hitler was using them as Suya?? The Palestinians they are killing today were the same people who accommodated them back into the Middle East.

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Emu4life(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Its obvious that this boy has mental issues....
Can u just calm down and read all Ur write up?
Oh u want me to point out lies when u can't even assimilate the truth? That will be a waste of time na.
Rest Boss
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Magnificenttop: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by mpire: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Baatunde:
These kinds of statements is exposing the inferiority complex and grave ignorance amongst the so called Christians who feel the need to support Israel blindly based on some concocted "words of God" promising other people's land to the Israelis as if those original land owners were created by another inferior God. The funny thing is that in present day Israel , more than half of the population do not believe in God, yet they believe HE promised them other people's land. Present day Israel is not only waging wars on the Palestinians but so very hostile to Christianity, but ignoramuses here are fully supporting ANYTHING Israel does because of an "everlasting" covenant, Mind you, your Messiah has debunked the notion of an everlasting covenant when he said the kingdom of God will be taken away from them Jews, Check the links below.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/13/christians-are-in-danger-under-israeli-government-says-holy-land-patriarch#:~:text=The%20Vatican%2Dappointed%20Latin%20Patriarch,property%20at%20a%20quickening%20pace.

The tears of Abdool grin grin grin

I'm still trying to figure out how you clowns keep repeating the same crap, Jews don't believe in Jesus, Jews don't like Christians, blah blah blah or whatever crap to make your miserable lives feel better. You attacked innocent people now time to pay the consequence.

I suggest you call upon your pedophile Muhammed or useless allah toc9me and deliver you from the hands of Israe

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. Feel free to strap yourself with a bomb and go Gaza.

Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Antiislaam(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Baatunde:
These kinds of statements is exposing the inferiority complex and grave ignorance amongst the so called Christians who feel the need to support Israel blindly based on some concocted "words of God" promising other people's land to the Israelis as if those original land owners were created by another inferior God. The funny thing is that in present day Israel , more than half of the population do not believe in God, yet they believe HE promised them other people's land. Present day Israel is not only waging wars on the Palestinians but so very hostile to Christianity, but ignoramuses here are fully supporting ANYTHING Israel does because of an "everlasting" covenant, Mind you, your Messiah has debunked the notion of an everlasting covenant when he said the kingdom of God will be taken away from them Jews, Check the links below

If as a sane person don't support Israel 🇮🇱, should I send my support to your terrorists brothers in Hamas and Islam at large?

To know the original owner of the said land, read the Bible the oldest book in the world, there you'll get your facts right and don't depend on the propaganda your Alfas, imams, etc are telling you in mosque

If you want to practice your taqqiya, be mindful of whom you will try that shit with. Who are the Israelites that doesn't believe in God the Jehovah, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

Are Israelis beheading and killing the Christians as you're known for in Islam the religion of Muhammad?

Continue crying till eternity I don't care slave. So where is it written in the Bible that the kingdom will be taken away from the Jews? Shey if you guys don't lie for allah will you die?

Matthew 21:43-46... "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people, producing the fruit of it. 44 And he who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust." 45 When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard His parables, they understood that He was speaking about them. 46 When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by GoldenCrown1160: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Isreal na ur mate ?
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Emu4life:

Rest Boss

Relax bro....

We are good....Stay cool
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Baatunde(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
I can confirm properly that you are truly ignorant, BIble is not the oldest religious book in the world and is not even the oldest printed book in the world. The Hindus scriptures of Rigveda and the others predates the earliest book of the Old Testament Bible by more almost five centuries.

Why dont you show me from your BIble who was the original owner of the land instead of just making the claim. Since I know you are ignorant let me educate you from your BIble. Go back and read your Bible very well, when your racist God promised Abraham and his offsprings the so called land in Canaan, was it an empty land? For your information, there were already the Canaanites and Amalekites and other minor tribes living on the land before you vengeful and racist God asked them to be genocidally cleansed to make way for his "people" ( as if the Cannanites were created by another God

And you want to talk about terrorism, that's fine ? lets go

1. the people who massacred 6 million Jews were Christians

2. those who forcefully took over the lands of the Native Indians in the American continent massacring many of them and putting the rest into forced detention in RESERVATION CAMPS ( not unlike what is being done to the Palestinians) were Christians, your PIlgrim Fathers

3. the worst atrocities of any colonial era in Congo was perpetrated by the Belgians under King Leopold and they were Christians, and what about the French in Tunisia, they were also Christians

4. what about the terrors and death due to the apartheid of the mainly White Dutch and Christian oppressors in South Africa, that also stands there with the atrocities of a people who were Christians and surely we can label that Christian terrorism.

5. Not to talk about the multitude of terrorism instigated by the 'God' of the Bible against "unclean Gentiles" which the Christians claim were inspired?

" At the seventh time Joshua said, Shout — To testify your faith in God’s promise, and thankfulness for this glorious mercy; to encourage yourselves and brethren, and to strike a terror into your enemies. The Lord hath given you the city — It is given to you to be devoted to God, as the first (and perhaps the worst) of all the cities of Canaan" (Joshua 6:16)

- The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God . They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords." Hosea 13:16 (New Living Translation)

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me. " (Luke 19:27)

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

Go and read about the TERRORS of the Nakba carried out by the Israelis when they forcefully ejected almost 700,000 Palestinians from their home, and tell us who is a Terrorist? Go and find out who are the Hagannah Terrorist and come and tell me if they were muslims, what about the Polisario Liberation Front, The Lord Resistance Army in Uganda, what about Charles Taylor's NPFL or the break away group of Yormie Johnson, were they terrorists or freedom fighter and were they Muslims, what about all the drug cartels and their terror groups of South America, are they all Muslims? Go and read about the Khalistan Groups of Sikh militants in India and thier being labelled as terrorists, were they Muslims, how about Tamil Tiger that assassinated Rajiv Ghandi and the first recorded case of suicide bombing in modern history. Have you heard of a group called uMkhonto we Sizwe ? that was the militant arm of Mandela's ANC and they were also labelled terrorist back in the days. What of the Hutu Militia called Interhamwe and their role in the Rwandan genocide, were they terrorists and were they Muslims? And to add to it are your IPOB Brothers recently designated among the 20 DEADLIEST terror group in the world and yet they are definitely not Muslims

And finally Apostle Anti_Islam, if Matthew 21:43 did not refer to the Jews can you explain who it referred to?

If as a sane person don't support Israel 🇮🇱, should I send my support to your terrorists brothers in Hamas and Islam at large?

To know the original owner of the said land, read the Bible the oldest book in the world, there you'll get your facts right and don't depend on the propaganda your Alfas, imams, etc are telling you in mosque

If you want to practice your taqqiya, be mindful of whom you will try that shit with. Who are the Israelites that doesn't believe in God the Jehovah, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

Are Israelis beheading and killing the Christians as you're known for in Islam the religion of Muhammad?

Continue crying till eternity I don't care slave. So where is it written in the Bible that the kingdom will be taken away from the Jews? Shey if you guys don't lie for allah will you die?

Matthew 21:43-46... "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people, producing the fruit of it. 44 And he who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust." 45 When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard His parables, they understood that He was speaking about them. 46 When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet.[/quote]
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Baatunde(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Read my response to your fellow ignoramus below and try to read widely so you will understand what is going on in the world

https://www.timesofisrael.com/religion-has-outsized-role-in-israel-yet-most-of-its-jews-arent-really-observant/ This is TImes of Israel not Punch of Nigeria, read and find out how many Israelis considered themselves secular amongst whom are those who are complete Atheists

Yes indeed Israel is the friend of Christians, read the following form The Guardian of UK not Guardiannews Ngr and find out what is correct

Do Jews believe in Jesus? What a question! Anyone with a little bit of scholarly learning know that the Jews don't give a toss about Jesus ad you Christians have repeatedly throw it in the face of everyone else that whoever disbelieve inn Jesus is facing eternal damnation but when it comes to your Jewish pals stealing other people's land then and rejecting your Messiah, then your "God" has made an exception for them. They can have it both ways and remain favoured, what a pathetic doctrine

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/videos/six-reasons-why-jews-don-t-believe-in-jesus

It appears you BIble thumpers have forgotten that your God has discarded the original covenant with the Israelis in favour of another one

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord,
“when I will make a new covenant
with the people of Israel
and with the people of Judah.
32 It will not be like the covenant
I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt,
because they broke my covenant,
though I was a husband to them,”
declares the Lord. (Jer 31:31-32)

O ga o! Your ignorance knows no bound. Your hatred for others is just blinding you to facts, did your MEssiah not even advice you to Love your enemies.....?

mpire:

The tears of Abdool grin grin grin

I'm still trying to figure out how you clowns keep repeating the same crap, Jews don't believe in Jesus, Jews don't like Christians, blah blah blah or whatever crap to make your miserable lives feel better. You attacked innocent people now time to pay the consequence.

I suggest you call upon your pedophile Muhammed or useless allah toc9me and deliver you from the hands of Israe

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. Feel free to strap yourself with a bomb and go Gaza.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Only fools curses who God has blessed!
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Hamilton1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
Roger3D:
I curse Israel everyday and never get any heart attacks

Fucck Isreal and also Fucck the Arabic Palestinians. Now Nigerian Christians and islamics please invoke your god to kill me tonight
Who even know you grin grin
Your curse no pass your room grin grin
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by oneman2k7: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Same treatment as Herod the king. An angel give am better knockout.

No dey curse God's people.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Icarus99(f): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Are you Ghanaian?
E be you wey dey do population census
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by gaskiyamagana: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Antiislaam:

That's just a signal that the God of Israel is alive. Mufu, tell all your fellow slaves not to mess up with him or else you'll join your ancestor and pedophile messenger in grave
The God of Israel that will be helplessly watching you loosing your lives in different motor accidents to or fro birthday celebration of his son?
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by gaskiyamagana: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Is that why you are hugging transformer?
Abboki leave am for magana,we like am like that,walai gaskiya,nagode...

grin grin
Again the same God of Israel that will heplessly watching some of you loosing your lives in different motor accidents to and fro birthday celebration of his son .
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2023
Icarus99:

E be you wey dey do population census

I thought as much.
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by fortunez1(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2023
On God , pastor Chris has a msg that will enlighten us better on the present happenings on YouTube. Ezk 38
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Antiislaam(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

The God of Israel that will be helplessly watching you loosing your lives in different motor accidents to or fro birthday celebration of his son?

Have you read this?

https://www.nairaland.com/7941224/turkish-mp-hasan-bitmez-dead

You don't try shit with the God of Israel
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by gaskiyamagana: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Antiislaam:

Have you read this?

https://www.nairaland.com/7941224/turkish-mp-hasan-bitmez-dead

You don't try shit with the God of Israel
Again, God of Israel that will be helplessly watching you loosing your lives in different motor accidents to or fro birthday celebration of his son?
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Antiislaam(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Again, God of Israel that will be helplessly watching you loosing your lives in different motor accidents to or fro birthday celebration of his son?

I knw you're pained and frustrated reading that unfortunate news. Take yield and don't try nonsense with the God of Israel or else, you will join Muhammad in grave in no time
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by gaskiyamagana: 12:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Antiislaam:

I knw you're pained and frustrated reading that unfortunate news. Take yield and don't try nonsense with the God of Israel or else, you will join Muhammad in grave in no time
As the man said, I confidently repeat "lSRAEL WILL NOT ESCAPE WRATH OF ALLAH ".
Re: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) by Somilat: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2023
Pinkyposh:

He's talking about Israel not Nigeria
Israel has been blessed from time immemorial.
You don't joke with the people of Israel and go away with.
You can't fight with the Israeli and won
That is the context of his comment

I'm talking aboud usa miracles. He collapsed because he was blessed with a miracle like in usa whenevagelicals collapse

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.