Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting (51866 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Play with only what you can lose, they won't listen.

My friend left Nigeria some months ago for his PhD. He logged in PayPal from there, but they restricted his account. He couldn't send or receive money. He could only spend it online.

The told him to create a new PayPal. Since he could only spend it online, I created an online store and he bought something from my store. That's how the money got into my PayPal account.

I moved this PayPal funds to my Binance and immediately it arrived, a spirit said, "Guy, use this money to trade futures with high leverage and quadruple it in days before sending him his money."

Bitcoin was at $44k. I refused and sent him his money to his Binance account. I woke the next day and BTC was below 41k. That was exactly where I would've been liquidated. I for explain taya. grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by drerocker: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
post=127455270:
A Nigerian Man has committed suicide after revealing his plans on Facebook, ÑaijaCover Reports.

Onoh Chukwuma Richard, The CEO of Faso Energy Limited, died by consuming sniper.

According to Reports, he borrowed a huge sum of money but lost it in a bet.

Earlier today, he went live on Facebook to reveal plans to exit the world. He recorded a wordless video in a lemon-coloured t-shirt. That was his last Video.

He also made a post, writing: "Today is my last day on earth. I going to meet my maker."

Friends immediately started reaching out to him, but they found him writhing in pain. They rushed him to Madonna Hospital in Umuahia.

Sadly, the Abia-born businessman died.

A Video of him in hospital shows him wearing the same clothes he had on during his live video. Some friends claim he already ingested the sniper before going live.

He is survived by his elderly mother, whom he regularly writes about on Facebook. Just weeks ago, he spoke about his mother urging him to find a wife and get married.

https://www.facebook.com/100075242645302/videos/736180511733299/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
U no get sence
D devil will b happy now abi
Who tell u say if u borrow money them go kill
You.
I no say Chelsea,man u n Bayer Munich go de d tickect .
It's sad your mom na him lost
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Felabrity: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
He for just sell his kidney or something to repay the loan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by lightwind(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Benki003:
If bet doesn't kill you nothing in this life would
It's a lie, he didn't lose any money to bet 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by VaginaAcademic: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
What a fool. Stake what you can afford to lose. Why will he borrow to play bet. Gamble responsibly. P.s if to say him meet me I for give am 2 sure odds rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Monaboo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Be Kind. For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Battle You Know Nothing About.

This life ehn.

Would you believe that for some weeks now, the spirit of God has been leading me to write a stage play on depression and suicide facing Men of God and people generally.

I had started writing the story in my head but stopped. The Spirit of God keeps reminding me. I will write and stop. All in my head.

I was writing it so I can stage it in my church.

Then boom yesterday, Pastor Jerry Eze of NSPPD (What God Can Not Do Does Exist) made his touching post on Pastors battling depression.

After reading his post, I started rewriting the story in my head again. This time on Suicide. And I wrote it that the character wanted to use Sniper but I changed it to rope by hanging himself cos it's a stage play so audience can see clearly the suicide instrument used.

I wrote it in my head till 12 midnight yesterday.

I slept at 3 am last night.

Boom this morning, I'm reading a suicide post.

The Holyspirit is speaking to me and I need to take it serious cos I don't know whom my story will touch.

Depression is Real
Suicide is Real.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by terrezo2002(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
When you kill yourself, you go to a worse place than what you were experiencing before you killed yourself.
This is what happens when you disregard God in your life.
Just a waste of creation.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Lemino(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Depression everywhere. So help Us God
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by PEACE2023: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
post=127455270:
A Nigerian Man has committed suicide after revealing his plans on Facebook, ÑaijaCover Reports.

Onoh Chukwuma Richard, The CEO of Faso Energy Limited, died by consuming sniper.

Earlier today, he went live on Facebook to reveal plans to exit the world. He recorded a wordless video in a lemon-coloured t-shirt. That was his last Video.

He also made a post, writing: "Today is my last day on earth. I going to meet my maker."

Friends immediately started reaching out to him, but they found him writhing in pain. They rushed him to Madonna Hospital in Umuahia.

A Video of him in hospital shows him wearing the same clothes he had on during his live video. Some friends claim he already ingested the sniper before going live.

He is survived by his elderly mother, whom he regularly writes about on Facebook. Just weeks ago, he spoke about his mother urging him to find a wife and get married.

https://www.facebook.com/100075242645302/videos/736180511733299/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
He is a fool. Next please
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Betting is cancerous and dangerous.
Quit it.

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Exceed15: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
NLcivilian:
I just pray I survive this situation as well. Life is rough and tough cry I am just tired. If not for my little kid, I would have ended it all. After loosing my job, to get another has not been easy. I just pray people like me can stay strong. It is well!!

Hold on please. Your breath rough is too close than u think . Have in faith in God . Surround yourself with people that genuinely loves you . U shall come back here to share good news with us.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by EvangelistChuks(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
He took his life cos he knows even as Christ said it that the love of many has WAXED COLD.Signs of the end time.JESUS TO THE RESCUE.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by dododawa1: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
occfx:

Ordinary 2.5m you dey drink sniper... If I tell you how much I dey owe plus more than 30 loan apps wey dey follow me up with 1001 calls a day still I dey Waka camly dey drink my action bitters dey go. All I know say one day I go clear my debt.
🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NOwazobia: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
UptownVibes:
Frds will always flood his pics with tribute, but if he asked them for help while still alive,them no go give him shi shi. But how person go use 2.5m play bet.. Those tipsters that stakes millions,started small... You are staking 2.5m when you have not won 50m multiple times.. Doesn't make sense...
And because his friends are not committing suicide means everything is well with them?

A very pathetic way to defend an obvious Idiot who was insensitive and thoughtless. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by dododawa1: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
RIP

Life goes on
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Exceed15: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
UptownVibes:
Frds will always flood his pics with tribute, but if he asked them for help while still alive,them no go give him shi shi. But how person go use 2.5m play bet.. Those tipsters that stakes millions,started small... You are staking 2.5m when you have not won 50m multiple times.. Doesn't make sense...

The friend you re asking for help is also struggling. Don't judge bro people are going through shit.

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by dangotesmummy: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Caseless:
CEO wey no stand well well...

Why a whole CEO go kill himself for 2.5m?

Mushroom CEO.
show empathy.nigeria is where it is because of lack of empathy.you don't know the pains and burdens people are carrying

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NOwazobia: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
ppogba:
Very wicked guy.
He decided not to die alone.
Has he not killed the fellow that borrowed him the remaining 1.5?

It does not matter if anyone says RIP.

Na you go no how you dey rest when you reach yonda.
He also killed his aged mother.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Gggjhhj: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
This no be CEO, CEO Wey loose 2.5million nai commit suicide
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by bonnyhope: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Just because of N2.5M, CEO committed suicide
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by drerocker: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
post=127455270:

Please mommy accept my condolences na u lost your son is senseless
So many of us are owing we never taught of commit ing sucide
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by NLcivilian: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Exceed15:

Hold on please. Your breath rough is too close than u think . Have in faith in God . Surround yourself with people that genuinely loves you . U shall come back here to share good news with us.
Thanks so much! God bless

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Exceed15: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Why nah... We are all going through stuff but let's keep hope alive as we trust God to change our situation. Suicide is a trick of the devil to rob you of the good ahead.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by lightwind(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
MrJames007:
Where is the bet slip

He didn't play any bet
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by spagettiluv: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
shortgun:
Him go play sure 3 odds
nothing like sure game or odd
I picked corner over 4.5 which is the easiest selection,put 37k on it, 2 game still spoil am,nah that day I knw say nothing sure for betting

1 Like

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by narite: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jakumo:
Twenty five hundred dollars ($2,500USD) is the value of 2.5 million naira at today's currency exchange rate in which one thousand naira equals one US dollar.

It is absolutely astonishing that anyone in good health and who has the means to make a living would go to the extent of committing suicide over the loss of a piddling twenty five hundred US dollars. The man reported to have killed himself over losing the equivalent of $2, 500 was without question mentally disturbed and would probably have offed himself anyway over something just as trivial before long.
Will you give me just half of the money you called a piddling sum?

I know you are trying to inspire hope, motivate but you are going about this using the wrong words. This is exactly why people feels they are entirely useless and go on to commit suicide.

2.5 million Naira is a very huge sum folks, it is not easy to come up with such amount of money especially in Nigeria here. It takes considerable time, hard-work, careful planning, lots of setbacks along the way to make it but with persistence you will make it and when you do, the next 2.5 million Naira is inevitable and many more are bound to come.

Do not be carried away, sad and discourage when you see people spending, blowing that money you trying all hard to get on things wholly insignificant.

It taking you a little longer because you are not out there scamming, lying, manipulating, using people or selling your soul. Believe in yourself, keep pushing and you will get there.

No one is getting out of this world alive, so do not rush your death, be grateful for every experience; enjoy it. You only get to live once, live it to the fullest, meaning; enjoy everything life’s throws at you be it good, bad and even ugly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by okorogodwin4(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sorry your village people no try man united keep killing punters
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Rubbiish(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
PureFace1:

Put the remaining 5m in fixed deposit of 20% percent per annum on digital app like Opay, palm pay or traditional bank. The return per month will be more than what some civil servants or workers earn per month to take care of their family. Manage the return till you get another earning opportunity and you will also have 5m saved.

It is lavish and frivolous lifestyle that destroy a lot of people or not knowing how to manage your finances.

Many people are poor today because they don't know how to manage money, it is not because they are not making money.

If you put 25m on fixed deposit in a reputable bank for 20% per annum. You will make 5m profit a year and collect 417k per month, tell me which job can you do to earn easily like that in this Nigeria ? If that is not enough for you to sustain, that's your problem.

Some people think they will keep making big money like that and lavish it all or are just born stupid and to die miserable.

Which bank will give u 20% on fixed deposit for above 500k in Nigeria? Not even the likes of opay. Do u have any fixed deposit paying u 20% and allowing u to withdraw monthly? Thought withdrawal is till full duration of term.

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by bonnyhope: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
NLcivilian:
I just pray I survive this situation as well. Life is rough and tough cry I am just tired. If not for my little kid, I would have ended it all. After loosing my job, to get another has not been easy. I just pray people like me can stay strong. It is well!!

No condition is permanent

Pray for his grace to sustain you along
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by year2013: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
NLcivilian:

You're not alone in this bro. Even as of today i am still thinking of ending it all. Ever since I lost my job it has not been easy for me and family. I have been trying to manage the situation but it's getting worse day after day. I have done so many casual jobs just to put food on the for me and my family to no avai. I suffered pneumonia and general body pains last two months because of the type of job I engaged myself into. The only thing that always discourage me from ending it all is my family. But not withstanding.
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by papagiddy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
What is N2.5m? Becos of yeye money he come die?? Just $2100??
Yeye death honestly!!! Even me owing more Dan thank still dey thank God for d debt.....
Re: Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting by Empresa: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
The guy threw in the towel without a fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.