Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES (65 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES by TGYM: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
Me YAHNWEgift was taken to a far place to be shown something, as me reached, a door opened and me entered from the right hand to the left. Me viewed houses moving, as we reached there, it was lonely and we passed to the top, it was long. We passed the door and entered another door again. We continued the journey, it was very far, as we entered the second door, then third door, when it was opened, we viewed there was brightener everywhere, anything you view on the floor, you begin to identify and pick it.That is the level that any beauty that is walking with NAANI YAHNWE NA ZORPUTA will begin to view level to level that is wrong with that brightener brightening everywhere there. They shall grow to the points that my Nma shall give to them with the brightener, they shall begin to view the things that are wrong easily, those things that others view and it doesn’t matter, when they view it, immediately, my Nma shall rebuke them, shall be teaching them, shall be controlling them, shall be directing them and you view them moving, and when they reach that stage, they shall begin to experience the aroma in serving NAANI YAHNWE NA ZORPUTA.But these ones now that they are condemned, they are climbing at that step after steps, the ones that really desire when they fall, they continue moving and trying, asking me for enablement until they reach, it does not mean as they reach there, they have reached my abode, no, they will continue asking me for enablement, but that level shall make them to be alert at any time, any moment.d door, when it was opened, we viewed there was brightener everywhere, anything you view on the floor, you begin to identify and pick it.That is the level that any beauty that is walking with NAANI YAHNWE NA ZORPUTA will begin to view level to level that is wrong with that brightener brightening everywhere there. They shall grow to the points that my Nma shall give to them with the brightener, they shall begin to view the things that are wrong easily, those things that others view and it doesn’t matter, when they view it, immediately, my Nma shall rebuke them, shall be teaching them, shall be controlling them, shall be directing them and you view them moving, and when they reach that stage, they shall begin to experience the aroma in serving NAANI YAHNWE NA ZORPUTA.But these ones now that they are condemned, they are climbing at that step after steps, the ones that really desire when they fall, they continue moving and trying, asking me for enablement until they reach, it does not mean as they reach there, they have reached my abode, no, they will continue asking me for enablement, but that level shall make them to be alert at any time, any moment. Even when my enemy come and desire to steal from them, they will easily and quickly detect, and that is why it might be 1st to 3rd [three] beauties moving but 1st to 2nd [two] shall tell you ‘it doesn’t matter’ but first from them shall stand and say ‘me cannot do it’, and that is where you view others begin to look somehow, even begin to call self much names they have not called self, those ones are noise, so that it how whoso that desire to follow me come with their Nma and follow and that is why you view there is …………..REVERENCE: Great things happen in my existence that NAANI YAHNWE NA ZORPUTA brought in, wrong things has gone, wrong things has gone, new things have began, the things you do before that you call it nothing, you do before you cannot go back on account the Nma is there to guide you, follow the right way, follow the right step, follow the things that makes you to grow. Yes, when a man and a woman are following me in sincerity, when you come to that man and woman, you view the aroma, what is the aroma! Aroma for rightchoiceness and brightener, you shall be feeling it, even when others desire to work against them, it doesn’t matter, they only view what shall they do to make NAANI YAHNWE NA ZORPUTA to have gladness, and that is why you view such beauties, I shall also view what I shall do to make them to smile all the time.When you view your fellow beauty that is progressing, moving, try to go close and know the secret for the right things for the beauties growth, don’t say ‘Hmm, so it is only self that is getting it right’, stop concluding and don’t speak some words and thoughts, those things are not supposed to be found in my Ogbakor. I call all in different places to make sure that I train them, each beauty have what I deposit in them but some came to play game and that is how they stay from year to year without growth. When you bring forth a little beauty, you view the little beauty every year, the little beauty is there, not sitting, not crawling, nor walking, would you as the mama or papa have gladness! And you view all the mates when they come together, they have began to walk, they have began to crawl and do other necessary things they are supposed to do every time you are carrying the little beauty, you as the papa and mama, how shall you feel! This is the time for you to sit up, grow, to follow me and to do the right things, having right existence. Is there any difficult thing that I NAANI YAHNWE NA ZORPUTA cannot do! When I say ‘my little beauty do this’, some will say NAANI YAHNWE NA ZORPUTA give me the enablement, the enablement it’s there, it has been given to you, but it’s how you shall discipline yourselves, they do not desire to discipline themselves, they desire their flesh to be controlling them.

(1) (Reply)

Fundamentals Of Non-interest Finance / The Bond Between Human And Animal: Linking With Your Totem Animal / Morning Digest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.