Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,423 members, 7,846,766 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Seeking Guidance And Mentorship In Data Science - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Seeking Guidance And Mentorship In Data Science (187 Views)

Practical Guidance On SQL And Power BI For Pursuing A Career In Data Analysis / Send All Django-python Bug Or Problems Here.(django Mentorship Class) / Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Guidance And Mentorship In Data Science by Sunniedee1801: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Dear Nairaland Community,

I hope this message finds you well. This is my first time here though, lol 😂 .My name is Sunny, a recent graduate who delved into the world of data science. I am reaching out to this community in the hopes of finding guidance and mentorship as I navigate through the challenges of transitioning into the tech field.

Here's a brief overview of my journey: I graduated in 2021 and completed my NYSC in June of this year. I discovered my passion for data science through a friend's advice and embarked on a journey to learn more about it. However, due to personal reasons, I couldn't seek guidance from my tech-savvy friend in Abuja.

Last year, during my service year, I faced challenges finding a suitable place to learn data science physically. Despite my enthusiasm, I decided to heed my mother's advice to focus on service. Once my service concluded, I encountered financial constraints and a surge in the cost of learning resources, making it more challenging to pursue my passion physically.

Undeterred, I turned to virtual learning, downloading videos from YouTube and investing in Udemy courses. While I've gained valuable theoretical knowledge in SQL and Python (Jupyter Notebook), I am struggling to apply these skills to real-life projects.

This is where I humbly seek your help. I understand the importance of mentorship and guidance, especially in a field as dynamic as data science. I am looking for someone in the southwest of Nigeria who can offer insights, clarify doubts, and guide me through the intricacies of working on real-life projects.

I am open to virtual mentorship or any form of assistance that aligns with your availability. Your guidance will not only help me gain practical experience but will also contribute significantly to my growth as a data scientist.

I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration. If you or anyone you know can provide the mentorship I am seeking, please feel free to reach out. I am eager to learn, grow, and contribute to the vibrant tech community.

Thank you so much for your support, and I look forward to the possibility of connecting with mentors who can help shape my journey in data science.

Warm regards,
Sunny
Re: Seeking Guidance And Mentorship In Data Science by woginid967: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sunniedee1801:

I hope this message finds you well. This is my first time here though, lol 😂 .My name is Sunny, a recent graduate who delved into the world of data science. I am reaching out to this community in the hopes of finding guidance and mentorship as I navigate through the challenges of transitioning into the tech field.

Here's a brief overview of my journey: I graduated in 2021 and completed my NYSC in June of this year. I discovered my passion for data science through a friend's advice and embarked on a journey to learn more about it. However, due to personal reasons, I couldn't seek guidance from my tech-savvy friend in Abuja.

Last year, during my service year, I faced challenges finding a suitable place to learn data science physically. Despite my enthusiasm, I decided to heed my mother's advice to focus on service. Once my service concluded, I encountered financial constraints and a surge in the cost of learning resources, making it more challenging to pursue my passion physically.

Undeterred, I turned to virtual learning, downloading videos from YouTube and investing in Udemy courses. While I've gained valuable theoretical knowledge in SQL and Python (Jupyter Notebook), I am struggling to apply these skills to real-life projects.

This is where I humbly seek your help. I understand the importance of mentorship and guidance, especially in a field as dynamic as data science. I am looking for someone in the southwest of Nigeria who can offer insights, clarify doubts, and guide me through the intricacies of working on real-life projects.

I am open to virtual mentorship or any form of assistance that aligns with your availability. Your guidance will not only help me gain practical experience but will also contribute significantly to my growth as a data scientist.

I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration. If you or anyone you know can provide the mentorship I am seeking, please feel free to reach out. I am eager to learn, grow, and contribute to the vibrant tech community.

Thank you so much for your support, and I look forward to the possibility of connecting with mentors who can help shape my journey in data science.

Warm regards,
Sunny

Send me a mail. I will help you for free

1 Like

Re: Seeking Guidance And Mentorship In Data Science by Sunniedee1801: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
woginid967:

Thank you very much sir, I will send it immediately
Thank you very much for helping me out once again
Re: Seeking Guidance And Mentorship In Data Science by LikeAking: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sunniedee1801:

Warm regards,
Sunny

Una too sturbon..

Data Wetin?

No go waste ya time o..

Forget Wetin u Dey hear and see online..
Re: Seeking Guidance And Mentorship In Data Science by priyankayadav: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Finding guidance and mentorship in data science is crucial for growth. Seek mentors through professional networks, online forums, or mentorship programs offered by universities or organizations like Data Science Association or Women in Machine Learning & Data Science. Look for experienced professionals willing to offer advice, share experiences, provide career direction, and assist in skill development. Engaging with mentors fosters learning, networking, and career advancement in the field of data science. You can further your career in data science and machine learning by enrolling in technical courses. These courses include, embedded systems, full stack Java development, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, and digital marketing certificate program.
Re: Seeking Guidance And Mentorship In Data Science by Sunniedee1801: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2023
woginid967:

Good morning Sir,
I hope this message finds you very well, I have sent you an email here and to your personal email since yesterday sir.
Thank you very much Sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Actually Unblock My Sim Without Nin? / Work Trials In Tech Companies Abroad / How Was This Website Built? (platform And Technology) Especially The Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.