Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Sourcing For Chicken And Turkey From Cotonou - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sourcing For Chicken And Turkey From Cotonou (4929 Views)

Nigeria Loses 50% Cargoes To Cotonou Port / Interested Distributors On Imported Chiken And Turkey(from South America).. / Sourcing For Originals Oftm Shirts, Designer Tshirts Nike, Adidas, Boss For Bulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sourcing For Chicken And Turkey From Cotonou by Hyperdulia: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

I reside in Lagos and requirse assistance on Cold room business. My cold room which is meant to be used for turkey, chicken and fish is almost ready.

I have challenges on where and how to buy stocks from Cotonou. I discussed with one crosser who said i will have to do raod settlemt with at least 60,000 naira. This amount is too high because it will take up the whole profit of the business.

Kindly advise on the best approach to follow. I also do not mind if i can be linked up with a cold room operator who will be willing to assist.
Re: Sourcing For Chicken And Turkey From Cotonou by ekitikan(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2011
Depends on the quantity u are buying,i get turkey nd chicken for ppl in port harcourt,uromi edo state,so if u are serious bell me on 08088868719.
Re: Sourcing For Chicken And Turkey From Cotonou by Thethy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Sourcing For Chicken And Turkey From Cotonou by KaizenO(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2012
Please be wary of this guy called Ekitikan (also uses ‘Gade’ on this forum, although he appears to have deleted that ID). He is a fraudster! I am talking from personally experience after responding to one of his adverts on Nairaland. A word is enough for the wise!!

1 Like

Re: Sourcing For Chicken And Turkey From Cotonou by stpat1(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2012
KaizenO: Please be wary of this guy called Ekitikan (also uses ‘Gade’ on this forum, although he appears to have deleted that ID). He is a fraudster! I am talking from personally experience after responding to one of his adverts on Nairaland. A word is enough for the wise!!

Thanks so much, I had already saved his number on my phone hoping to call him tomorrow cos I was thinking I could also do d biz in ph. Now I have to delete him sharp sharp. thanks oo and pls dont stop exposing ppl like him.

Poster back to you, in 2010 while I was in lagos, I was into d biz, I used to go to cotonou to buy the frozen chicken and turkey to sell in lagos and I had a car with which I used to distribute them cos i have no storage facility of any type then.

Then we used to pay crossers, but I guess I was just lucky that my goods was never seized by customs cos after I left lagos for ph by december 2010, some of my customers recalled how so many ppl lost so much to Customs seizure.

So for me, its kind of risky. If the customs will allow duties to be paid on the frozen foods then I'll sure go back to the biz but if not, I don't think I will like to run a biz on such kind of risk.

I will like to know how far you've gone. whats your number? mine is 08060089362. we can brain storm and come up with something.

(1) (Reply)

NDIC Boss Urges Banks To Recapitalise / My Piuni Experience / We Help You Register/incorporate Your Business(private Or Public) In Real Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.