Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Blood In The Nose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood In The Nose (130 Views)

Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Blood In Semen, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blood In The Nose by mercyland93(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2023
What really can cause blood coming out from the nose. One side ( the right) of the nose brings out blood when it's blown.
What could be the cause and what should be done to rectify it
Please doctors in the house over to you.....
Re: Blood In The Nose by Rexymania(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2023
Serious brain damage. Please I'm sure there's a chemist close by, please see one.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways Mental Laziness Is Keeping You Poor / Is Morning Erection Related To Seminal Vesiculitis? / Famous American Doctor Calls For Immediate End Of Covid-19 Vaccine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.