Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

"Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci (29464 Views)

Gussines World Record Holder Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend Serve Major PDA In Club / I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Omoawoke2(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
One good thing about this calabar people, they understand their role as women and know the road to a man’s heart

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by akinade28(f): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
I love cooking but i still want a man that know how to cook very well.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by yesloaded: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Dis is woman every man wish to marry. May God bless our hardworking wifes

Yinmu

Theres nothing bad if a man knows how to cook infact I know how to cook very well

What of ones woman is not feeling well, you will still force to cook or prefer to eat out?
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Evolutionism: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Popular Nigerian chef Hilda Effiong Bassey, aka Hilda Baci, has said she can’t date or marry a man who knows how to cook.

She said she loves cooking, stressing that she doesn’t want a man who will outshine her in the kitchen.

The former Guinness World Record holder said her love language is a man ordering food for her.

Speaking in a viral podcast video making the rounds on X (formerly Twitter), Baci said,

DAILY POST

Muumuu.

Make you con put poison inside my food wereey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

When a woman excitedly shares wedding photos online, she:

1. Has cashed out a simp

2. Has retired as a bed-to-bed midfielder & has now won a jackpot

3. Has found a retirement plan

4. Is mocking her baby daddies

*It is foolish men who get excited with weddings.

👍
Then stay unmarried till 90yrs now, why are you pained. Everyone must not get married, it's not meant for mediocres and Brooke ass
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Chetas81(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
TELLING THOSE ONE WHO LOVE TO CRY ON YOUR BEHALF
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by jaksmillioniar: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
yesloaded:

Yinmu

Theres nothing bad if a man knows how to cook infact I know how to cook very well

What of ones woman is not feeling well, you will still force to cook or prefer to eat out?

I Neva said is bad for a man to cook even me can cook too. But am saying dat woman job is not easy for me to go to work and come back yet no food.dat one of d reason why u marry woman for house

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by bentenny(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
The supreme feminazias will soon tag her a slave and a lapdog for cooking for her man grin

Feminists will even go to the extent of telling the guy that there will be shared domestication!

My bros make una shine una eyes properly marry!
Nor too look bumbum and booby grin
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by MayowaTallguy: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
This one don turn cooking to something else
I never taste her food sha
From where i dey before I go reach her location I go need like 20 k sha

Even If I con order e go reach like 2weeks before e reach6
Besides,I sabi pass am
But how I wan take tell am na
Make I hang fork around my neck to toast am
Abi na audition
Cos I be wan chop her work

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Organiccourses: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Teocj29f3:
:

Ole, bloody scammer
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by olisaEze(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
If she sees the one that will be waking her up at 1:00am to cook Efo riro and pounded yam for him now, it's the same her that'll come out in divorce court to shout abuse! Aside comfort and money, women don't know what they want! Na so one Linda take dey preach against baby mamaism that year, finally na baby mama she carry take dey hold body strong! When dis wan finally marries, if she go gree stay one place, na she go still use his view/her view of the meal my husband cooked for me take finish our statuses & timelines! grin

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by ComeToJesus: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:
I agree. I am not thrilled by men that claim they can cook scatter. Cook enough to survive and keep shut. All the muscle God gave you, you want to use it to be cutting onions and waterleaf?

Go and learn how to code or fly an aeroplane.
Then I will be impressed.

I can cook, I can cook. Next thing you see them adding thyme inside okra soup.

Lol

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by jrusky(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Who is this again? And who cares

Plssssss pack one side abeg...
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by casualobserver: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
What a daft comment by a daft and shallow woman. No serious minded man wants to marry woman who’s parades herself half naked on instagram. How do I raise a child well when his/her mothers semi naked pictures are all over the internet.

For the record, most men who can cook, cook because they don’t have a choice. I can cook but trust me I would rather have my wife cook. Even if her food is not as good as mine, I would get used to it it rather than cook. A man has better things to do with his time than cook.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by OfeAchi: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:
I agree. I am not thrilled by men that claim they can cook scatter. Cook enough to survive and keep shut. All the muscle God gave you, you want to use it to be cutting onions and waterleaf?

I am fullstack coder. And I have just completed my pilot training. I have about 20hrs now under my belt.
Can we now proceed to the next stage ?
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by ComeToJesus: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Feminists right now:

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Benwallt(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hilda is jokiing but who dey deck Emmanuella? The girl don grow well.

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Mhizzard(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
You for talk sey you fit cook till get aged
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Mhizzard(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
akinade28:
I love cooking but i still want a man that know how to cook very well.
babe,am here.
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by OfeAchi: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
Benwallt:
Hilda is jokiing but who dey deck Emmanuella? The girl don grow well.
You must be a perv!
Emmanuella is still a young virgin. And would remain so until she walks down the aisle with her hubby.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by SirLakes: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mtchwwwe

Thunder fire the op and mod wey push this nonsense come front page
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Sterope(f): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lol. How about men that can code and cook?

I have one that can even bake sef. Cooking a nd working aren't mutually exclusive na. cool

pocohantas:
I agree. I am not thrilled by men that claim they can cook scatter. Cook enough to survive and keep shut. All the muscle Go lold gave you, you want to use it to be cutting onions and waterleaf?

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Mhizzard(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
yesloaded:

Yinmu

no mind the werey.there will be a day(s) she won't be around,probably travel for days.would he be ordering foods till she arrives??anyway,this can not affect who is financial okay
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Sterope(f): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Men that you can't use food to impress. tongue
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by nearline(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Well me I can cook o. To an impressive enough degree. While I will definitely appreciate a wife that can cook well. I myself need to be able to cook. No time to wait for someone else to come and cook for me cheesy.
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Yadid(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Someone that likes cooking still wants a man that will be ordering food for her? Isn't that a bit awkward and contradictory?
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by DCmaverick(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
no need of reading the thread, the reason is that u dnt want a man to disgrace u that u dnt knw hw to cook cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by pocohantas(f): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sterope:
Lol. How about men that can code and cook?

I have one that can even bake sef. Cooking a nd working aren't mutually exclusive na. cool

He should increase his coding time. I love seeing men in their masculine element. Code, fix the plumbing or electricals, open the hood of my car and tell me what is wrong.

Which one be say you sabi do meatpie? It has never moved me o.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Benwallt(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
OfeAchi:
You must be a perv!
Emmanuella is still a young virgin. And would remain so until she walks down the aisle with her hubby.

Not in this country. Emmanuella can't preserve that hymen till marriage. Girl is beautiful, curvy and big now. That girl that climbed down from a burning hotel with that fat man cannot be holder than her
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Codes151(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
You cannot marry her if you are not good with preparing dog meat.

The way to her heart is dog meat!

Especially when you know how to prepare Mastiff dogs, you won her already.
no be every dog dem d chop. Ishie
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by ATEAMS: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ok....you think manipulation is lv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Mercy Johnson Unleashes Her Figure In New Picture / Flavour Shares New Shirtless Photo, Fans React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.