Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom (31751 Views)

Two Suspected Kidnappers Caught After Collecting N5m Ransom In Edo (Photo) / Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by sketcherJ(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
elujah1:

Don't think so, happened in Kog state, they must have shot him while flagging his vehicle down.

Where was it stated that it happened in Kogi state please
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by KoshCAD: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Every kidnappers deserve horrible death when being caught.
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by charlsecy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
For them to kill am, na people wey know and they are afraid he will divulge their identity should they release him alive
Unlikely since he's kidnapped on his way to Abuja, probably on a highway...
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by Umunze1stSon(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
OmoOshodi:
dey play.....that's why your daddy G.Os are using security guards and bulletproof vehicles.......

Dey deceive yourself

What business do I have with daddy G.Os?
Did those so-called men paid for my salvation?
Do you think everyone is gullible.

You don't know what Christianity is all about.
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by OmoOshodi(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
coputa:
where did Jesus said that in the Bible, please quote,we are learning everyday
I know you don't have a Bible.... Go and borrow and read Mathew 15 vs 24

You go to church as lazy folks so that a pastor can read a foreign book to you and at the end

Offering time is the goal!!!

God will open your eyes as he did to me
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by OmoOshodi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Umunze1stSon:

What business do I have with daddy G.Os?
Did those so-called men paid for my salvation?
Do you think everyone is gullible?

You don't know what Christianity is all about.
God will open your eyes.....our great grandfathers received this religion with pains....thorough beating, some died in the course......you are brainwashed from the womb
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by OmoOshodi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
JB4life:

Alive or " dead" in Christ Jesus is better than fortified in charm.

Those who " died' in Christ Jesus have the reward of resurrection to eternal life.

you are in the dark....you are not sure of what you are saying....stop gambling with your life......Oyinbo that brought Christ to you are using AI to better their life....you are in the dark sir/ma
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by Umunze1stSon(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
OmoOshodi:
God will open your eyes.....our great grandfathers received this religion with pains....thorough beating, some died in the course......you are brainwashed from the womb

Rest. Brainwashed, brainwashed, please rest.
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by elujah1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
sketcherJ:

Where was it stated that it happened in Kogi state please
Go and check his previous outcry
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by drehdinho(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
The problem blacks have is : we feel it doesn’t bother us. When news of this crime occurs.

You see all those topical crimes like kidnapping, internet fraud government corruption, they have serious implications that often result to turmoil, sorrow, and agony for the victims.

If we won’t all come together as one , and fight those in power ask for what we paying them for , we will continue to suffer.

So many abnormalities going on in the government but people keep looking like everything is normal.

The government keeps abandoning their duties left right and center and nobody is saying a thing.

99% of content you read over the news about Nigeria is either , it’s about Nyash and broken home, sex , dramas in the National and Houses of Assemblies, meanwhile, serious and life threatening issues are flying freely and dangerously in the land.

Few days ago, I read it in the news where one female minister was invited to the house to defend her budget for 2024.

She proposed a budget of 1b naira. And when Oshiomole asked her for breakdown of the money. She tied it up to “trip to Switzerland.” I’m not so sure of the country again. And that the essence was to get an Artificial intelligence that would be used to get adequate “Balance of Trade” for the ministry.

Now before going into the part where Oshiomole shamed the woman. I want us to think deeply about something.

Don’t we have enough data analysts in Nigeria?

What could warrant such act by the supposed minister of one of the industries in Nigeria.?

Is it that she’s not aware poor performance on his account could lead to collateral damage on the masses?

And that as a leader , does it appear like she even sees herself as one ?

What 1 billion naira will do if pushed into building of infrastructure and keep at maintainable state is substantial.

But she decided to do that to those who she was meant to serve.

How do we escape from consequences of such impunity in the system?

These leaders are able to show their impunity because the Nigerian youths are so insensitive and unwise.

The fact is : if the police really wants to pick the perpetrators of the kidnapping of this young man, they could in the blink of an eye. But because of the prevalence of corruption in the land, it won’t happen.

Nigerian youths should learn to be updated about how the government works. How they allocate budget and petition the right authorities and form groups to ensure accountability is established across board in the government.

Back to the Oshiomoles reaction in the conversation with the minister. He was able to show to her that the “Balance of Trade .” She’s planning to spend 1billon over is everywhere in other government ministries.

Why won’t the masses suffer high unemployment rates. ? Why won’t be cases of rapes , cultism , arson , kidnapping, internet fraud in the country?

Our leaders are not using the money and resources for anything that will improve the country. This is because the masses keep fighting over tribe , forgetting that hardship and consequences of corruption could be virally and definitely knows no tribe , age, disabled, tall , fat etc.

Social media should always be set agog whenever any big news that affect one arises.

The platforms could make a difference.

I will advise that people like Seun should ensure the promotion of government accountability and push more news showing the bad sides of any government that comes into power.

This is one of the little but powerful ways to mitigate corruption in the country and as this improvement comes, the masses would be gradually get an air of relief.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by Chienex24(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
OmoOshodi:
gimme your name and your mama name if I know go knack you correct jazz thru air....

Jesus said it clearly...He was sent only to a particular tribe.......you are a Nigerian stop fo.ooling urself

You need Jesus Christ 🙏🏽
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by Chienex24(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
OmoOshodi:
I know you don't have a Bible.... Go and borrow and read Mathew 15 vs 24

You go to church as lazy folks so that a pastor can read a foreign book to you and at the end

Offering time is the goal!!!

God will open your eyes as he did to me

Same way Devil quoted a passage in psalm 91 to Jesus to deceive Him is same way his agents will select scriptural verses to deceive gullible people by misinterpreting it!! Well done oo, No need for arguments 👏🏽👏🏽
Just do your jazz work in peace and serve whatever you are serving without dragging others with you
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by OmoOshodi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Chienex24:

Same way Devil quoted a passage in psalm 91 to Jesus to deceive Him is same way his agents will select scriptural verses to deceive gullible people by misinterpreting it!! Well done oo, No need for arguments 👏🏽👏🏽
Just do your jazz work in peace and serve whatever you are serving without dragging others with you
ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by OmoOshodi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Chienex24:

You need Jesus Christ 🙏🏽
I was like you for 35 years of my life.....devoted Anglican
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by Chienex24(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
OmoOshodi:
I was like you for 35 years of my life.....devoted Anglican

Exactly even the bible predicted those that will turn back after years of devotion.... Good luck though.... Your choice
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by Chienex24(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
OmoOshodi:
ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

Even the devil dragged one-third of the stars from the sky down to the earth in the book of revelation! The master deceiver!!

And see u still using scriptural quotes!! U re doing well👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by andyanders: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mhizzard:

your deduction sound truly.however,how do we identify our frenemies
The truth herein is that, you can ONLY trust urself. Most friends hang arround u, 'cus of what they can get from you. You can have that trust with a friend, but dine with him with long spoon. Never give him ur whole heart.
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by Mhizzard(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
andyanders:
The truth herein is that, you can ONLY trust urself. Most friends hang arround u, 'cus of what they can get from you. You can have that trust with a friend, but dine with him with long spoon. Never give him ur whole heart.
it left for open heart to maintain his/herself
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by hedonido: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
elujah1:

Go and check his previous outcry

His previous outcry where?
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by Snazzy147: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Kidnapping on the rise all over Nigeria on daily basis. No thanks to the occultic groups of murderers known as APC members tongue

You no get sense finish.
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by kcbaba007: 2:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Why will u kill someone after ransome.i weak,I don tire abeg

Plsz direct this question to the supporters of blood suckers.... Seunmsg, the vulture. Griller, and that one that's always twerking in first page of every news that concerns Obi and Obidients, what's that his monicker again.... Landerlaundry guy.... And their co, they should be able to give you answers from their agbado brain
Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by elujah1(m): 5:09am On Dec 16, 2023
hedonido:

His previous outcry where?

Go on X

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (photos) / Train Crushes A Tricycle In Lagos, 5 Dead / See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.