Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How To Care For Chemically Treated Hair: 7 Practical Tips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Care For Chemically Treated Hair: 7 Practical Tips (109 Views)

Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) / Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Care For Chemically Treated Hair: 7 Practical Tips by Nerdjoint: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hair is an essential part of our appearance, and we all want our hair to look shiny and healthy. However, chemically treated hair requires extra attention and care to maintain its health and appearance. But the question is, “How do I care for chemically treated hair?

What Is Chemically Treated Hair?

For those of you who may be wondering what chemically treated hair is, this will guide you. It simply means that the hair has gone through some form of chemical treatment process to change its natural texture or color.

This could mean that you have had a relaxing or straightening treatment, or perhaps you have opted for a perm or color treatment. In this article, I will discuss seven practical tips for caring for chemically treated hair.

While these treatments can be transformative and refreshing, they can also cause damage or harm to your hair if not done properly or repeatedly. To achieve this effect, it is better to use the right hair product.

The Best Products for Chemically Treated Hair

To help narrow down your search, I’ve compiled a list of the top 5 best-selling hair products for chemically treated hair available on Amazon.

1. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3

This product is a must-have for anyone with chemically treated hair. The Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 is designed to repair and strengthen damaged hair while also protecting it from future damage. It’s easy to use and can be applied to wet hair before shampooing or to dry hair as a leave-in treatment.

Special Care for Chemically Treated Hair

1. Use a gentle and sulfate-free shampoo

Using a gentle and sulfate-free shampoo is the first step towards caring for chemically treated hair. Sulfates are harsh detergents that can strip natural oils from the hair, leaving it dry and brittle.

Therefore, it is essential to use a sulfate-free shampoo that is gentle on the hair and scalp. Look for shampoos that contain ingredients like argan oil, coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E, as these ingredients help to nourish and hydrate the hair.

Source: https://berrytips.org/

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know Someone's True Personality? / What Are Your Thoughts Concerning This Matter? / Biography Of Chinwe Judah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.