Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,244 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST (899 Views)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) / Who Remembers This Post? Image Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by immortalcrown(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
Mariakrgr37:
[try and rest, not everyone are same as you are quote author=immortalcrown post=127557072] Uncover the link here, keep the "behind" to yourself.
You too, rest from posting links. Not everyone is like you.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by Mariakrgr37: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
At the end of the post I clearly stated those who are ready to learn more about this update should click the to find out, but it seems you're too dumb to comprehend, you should have told me not every word in English you understand so I can break it down for you
immortalcrown:
You too, rest from posting links. Not everyone is like you.

Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by immortalcrown(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
Mariakrgr37:
At the end of the post I clearly stated those who are ready to learn more about this update should click the to find out, but it seems you're too dumb to comprehend, you should have told me not every word in English you understand so I can break it down for you
You are not only dumb, you are also lazy. That's why you post links as if there is no enough space for text on Nairaland.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by Mariakrgr37: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
You see what I'm talking about? What is there to write in here when everything is well explained behind the link, it seems your brain is leaking go get it fixed before commenting rubbing on someone's else post and let me share with you a good news, I got 2 members from nairaland joined yesterday and they're doing just fine because they saw the future in this program
immortalcrown:
You are not only dumb, you are also lazy. That's why you post links as if there is no enough space for text on Nairaland.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by immortalcrown(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
Mariakrgr37:
You see what I'm talking about? What is there to write in here when everything is well explained behind the link, it seems your brain is leaking go get it fixed before commenting rubbing on someone's else post and let me share with you a good news, I got 2 members from nairaland joined yesterday and they're doing just fine because they saw the future in this program
You are dumb and lazy. Post the details in text and put link at the end just as a reference.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by Mariakrgr37: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
Keep on calling me lazy while I keep on making more money, keep your pride aside and join me let's make money together, it's no big deal brother.
immortalcrown:
You are dumb and lazy. Post the details in text and put link at the end just as a reference.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by immortalcrown(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Mariakrgr37:
Keep on calling me lazy while I keep on making more money, keep your pride aside and join me let's make money together, it's no big deal brother.
Keep your ego and your links aside and post the content here.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by Mariakrgr37: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
immortalcrown:
Keep your ego and your links aside and post the content here.

Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by Mariakrgr37: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2023
We keep on cashing out on a steady

Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by Mariakrgr37: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
I know nothing about affiliate marketing systems, but THIS ONE REALLY WORKS!!!

I had a conversation with Wayne just yesterday, and told him about the $300 I spent on another affiliate program, and never saw results and there was no support.

I started on the 21st of December, and I haven't even bought the other products....this absolutely phenomenal!!

Thank you Wayne , for blessing me with a fantastic system, and your support is appreciated so much!!

Imagine what's possible if I started introducing the other products into my "business"....IMAGINE!!

Little advice for newbies:
Show people value, not just a $7 link.

Re: CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS POST by Mariakrgr37: 9:58pm On Jan 12
We keep on making more money 💵

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trading On Nigeria Stock On Daily Basis / How To Sell Your Assets Fast!!! / We Have For Sale 3 Bederoom Flat With Good Price Offer Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.