Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How To Integrate Forum To Your Existing Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Integrate Forum To Your Existing Website (3846 Views)

How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website / Pls How Do I Add Forum To My Blog / Adding Your Website/forum To Nigeria News Paper Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Integrate Forum To Your Existing Website by deco2come: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
Is there any forum that can easily be integrated into an existing website. I mean the user doesn't need to open multiple account on the website. Once a user open an account, the user can use the same username on the forum and anywhere else on the website
Re: How To Integrate Forum To Your Existing Website by joomlaman(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ deco2come,
This will depend on what application your website is running?
For some app there are free forum app for the integration. You may contact me for details: 08039508010

Cheers!
Re: How To Integrate Forum To Your Existing Website by monteriza(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
Re: How To Integrate Forum To Your Existing Website by heynew: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
yes you can integrate a forum into an existing site once you have a little knowledge of database manipulation so that the forum and your site will use the same db
Re: How To Integrate Forum To Your Existing Website by digidragonfly: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
the person above me is correct, you can do it and its basically a manipulation and linking with the existing database

popular forums like phpbb can be manipulated to that length.

Regards

Sandeep
www.itcompaniesnigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear Any Amount Borrowed Mtn Airtime Freely / How Much Do Freelance Writers Charge For 500 Words Article? / How Can I Get Nigeria Or Black People To Auto Like My Facebook Posts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.