Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! (3989 Views)

2017 AD 2 INTERVIEW RESULTS!!! / MY TGIF JOKES . U Go Laff Piss 4 Ur Pant 2day / Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by bingbagbo(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
All animals in the animal kingdom were faced with boredom, so they decided to make a drum so they would play when they were bored.
it took them 16 weeks to finish it, but the next problem was about which animal would carry the drum to the palace. after hours of discussions they all came to a connclusion that, the most ugly animal must carry it.

" i nor well at all oo!" the chimpanzee quickly remarked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by Dabss(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
You try small
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by Agybabe(f): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
I only commented to encourage you.
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by bingbagbo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

You try small

i thought u were a human being, seriously! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked sad cry
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by eghost247(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
Yawns!!!
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by ARareGem(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
I only commented to check if my post will count.

But seriously, you try for once!
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by bingbagbo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
ARareGem:

But seriously, you try for once!

kwashiorkor!
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by Natasha2(f): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
lmao grin grin grin
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by ARareGem(f): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
bin gbagbo:

kwashiorkor!

Lol, sorry oh, is that what you have? tongue
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by bingbagbo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
shittz! angry angry angry angry
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by StudioCFR(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2011
Why is nobody laughing??
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by oderemo(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2011
Bet you are the chimp, where is the rassclat joke?
Sorry u don have gud jokes.u are a complete irritant.
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by bingbagbo(m): 6:30am On Nov 02, 2011
Studio CFR:

Why is nobody laughing??
because u r an Ediot! grin grin

ode remo:

Bet you are the chimp, where is the rassclat joke?
Sorry u don have gud jokes.u are a complete irritant.

drunkard! angry angry angry angry shocked
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by Dabss(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2011
ARareGem:

no wonder!!
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by SIlknSteel(f): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2011
. . . For once, I managed to smile @Bin Gbagbo's Joke. . .
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by smallz90(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2011
Hahaha, ♥ly 1, but not a funy1
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by Ajibel(m): 2:14am On Nov 03, 2011
Im commenting to increase the number of posts
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by DAVE5(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
But y did d chimp say it was sick nah
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by dani1luv: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Lol, ajibel u be udiot. . tongue *no offience*
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
@dani1luv. U can call somebody an idiot, but if it were to be some1 else u begin to show urself as a moderator. *hiss*
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by Ajibel(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
We are in the joke section,if anyone call me names i go ignore and fire back. But in the case of dani, i dont knöw whether to fire back o
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by bingbagbo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
Ajibel:

We are in the joke section,if anyone call me names i go ignore and fire back. But in the case of dani, i dont knöw whether to fire back o

fire am back now! wink
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by sylve11: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2011
lol @ comments grin cool
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2011
si joke now u go laff [size=15pt]PISS[/size] for wan spot mk e [size=15pt]FOAM[/size], grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2011
bin gbagbo:

All animals in the animal kingdom were faced with boredom, so they decided to make a drum so they would play when they were bored.
it took them 16 weeks to finish it, but the next problem was about which animal would carry the drum to the palace. after hours of discussions they all came to a connclusion that, the most ugly animal must carry it.

" i nor well at all oo!" the chimpanzee quickly remarked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AND AS SOON AS THEY SAW YOU, ALL THE ANIMALS VOTED FOR YOU, AND YOU CARRIED THE DRUM, grin grin grin grin grin grin

UGLY ANIMAL LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue angry angry sad sad

1 Like

Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by razznaija(f): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
U try small.
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by honeric01(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
This "joke" reminded me of the scene where Jesus was beaten during the time he was made to carry the cross of crucifixion in the movie "passion of the Christ"
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by MrResource(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
^what happened? undecided
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by honeric01(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^

I wept! cheesy
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by bingbagbo(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
honeric01: This "joke" reminded me of the scene where Jesus was beaten during the time he was made to carry the cross of crucifixion in the movie "passion of the Christ"

embarassed embarassed embarassed blasphemy lipsrsealed
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by ezesun(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
I guess u r d present president of this section. Nonsense!
Re: This Go Make You Laff Piss, I Swear! by AjenaviMark(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2013

[/color][color=][color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0 / When You're Chatting With New Catch And The Toilet Calls (picture) / Nigerian Woman With Big Butt Causes Commotion In The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.