Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood (20417 Views)

Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Chicagograduate(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
Trump is outspoken.This is the view of all kkk and white supremacists.let be frank,is africa not a shithole?

1 Like

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by zoghys: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
atiku4President:
The problem is that the democrats are not ready to do the right thing. How can they be dangling a frail man for Americans to re-elect? Do they mean well for humanity or even themselves?

Same way PDP is not doing the right thing by dangling atiku thrice despite voice of reason.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by alezzy13: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
Godszilla:
Donald Trump tells rally illegal immigrants are ‘poisoning the blood of our country’

Sorry there is no where on the articles where the word illegal is,I suppose it doesn't count.

Shame on punchng.com

Shame on you.
I can't see where he mentioned illegal. Bottom line is he and his KKK crew don't want any none European-like descendant in the US. Keep defending nonsense

1 Like

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by adecz: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
80 years old man❗️❗️❗️❗️
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by ConfidentialDoc: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Securing the hill Billy redneck vote
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by alezzy13: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Trump is outspoken.This is the view of all kkk and white supremacists.let be frank,is africa not a shithole?

If you believe you're from one, then od course you are.

Thankfully am not. 😊
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by LegacyB: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Omoawoke:
Lol, this man fit win the election oo, grin they love him in America and Americans aren’t too happy with Biden. The Russian war, Israeli war causing serious inflation in the world and tax payers money are used to finance this wars
These stories you guys fly around is very funny . Only if you knew that Trump has been contesting elections before now. Ok let’s stay with the two you know.
1. They love him yet he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton , he only won based on the electoral college.
2. They love him, yet he lost to a weak candidate like Joe Biden.

So much love indeed . He and his followers are just like the Nigerian Obidients . So much noise, no traction. Politics isn’t noise.

4 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Gamesmart: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/trump-stirs-hornets-nest-says-african-asian-immigrants-poisoning-us-blood/?amp

Mooorons, how does "immigrants from all over the world” mean same thing as "African and Asians"?
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Thereishel: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
atiku4President:
The problem is that the democrats are not ready to do the right thing. How can they be dangling a frail man for Americans to re-elect? Do they mean well for humanity or even themselves?

Is Trump not old? Is he not age mate with Biden? Biden is 82 trump is 80. Trump is anti immigrant whereas his grandfather is also an immigrant

2 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Danzakidakura(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
He is fucking right on this.every idiot should remain in his continent

1 Like

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Princedapace(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
Akano5:
Either you like it or not, you can't close the door yet -- guys still plenty wey wan enter...

Shame on African leaders for embezzling what's meant for african development.... spittts

Americans fought their past leaders to standstill and enjoy wat they have today, same as mary Europeans.
But Africans want development on a plattter of gold. Fight for it to get it.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by alezzy13: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
dominique:
He made valid points, he doesn't want riffraffs from shithole countries constituting nuisance in his country.

Et tu Dominic? shocked

And apparently there are no 'riffraffs' from continental Europe?? Sigh 😔

"I believe, therefore I am"
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by linearity: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I don't know why entitled people feel triggered when patriotic Americans like Donald J. Trump say they don't want too many immigrants. Trump is a patriot.

I dedicate “Big Dog” by Benny the Butcher feat. Lil Wayne to him.
Great jam!

Trump himself, his wife, etc are all immigrants, the USA is an immigrant Country, and this is racism at its core. This is all about the fact that non-white immigrants are posed to outpace white immigrants in the USA, hence this rhetoric. It is much ado about nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Omoawoke: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
LegacyB:

These stories you guys fly around is very funny . Only if you knew that Trump has been contesting elections before now. Ok let’s stay with the two you know.
1. They love him yet he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton , he only won based on the electoral college.
2. They love him, yet he lost to a weak candidate like Joe Biden.

So much love indeed . He and his followers are just like the Nigerian Obidients . So much noise, no traction. Politics isn’t noise.

Biden has lost some popularity. I actually want him to win but reality is saying otherwise. The war in Ukraine is eating tax payers money, apart from the supply chains disruption and energy crises hitting the world from the war
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by fx45(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I want to see if any Mumu will call IPOB or Igbos on this thread. sad sad

Let me Mount here. undecided undecided
The ronu miscreant two posts above you went short of mentioning IPOB. I'm sure he will still do so on this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Justiceleague1: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG death to hamas terrorists death to all terrorist SS
:

Is this not a former President of the same country that some ignorant ,negative-minded, hate-filled, cyberbullies, unpatriotic elements with low self esteem call 'saner clime'?

Only inferiority complex will make anyone, especially a black person, raised to hate Nigeria, Nigerians and others not from their tribe, regard that some white people are better than him, especially when the people he believes that are better than him are made up of men who believe that his own black race blood/DNA is toxic and should never mix with the blood of white folks.

Since the day I watched President Trump say that his American people should be injected with disinfectants into their blood to kill covid 19 virus, nothing else he says bothers me. US got the kind of leader they deserve. A former
President of clime USA o. So much for US education. Smh

God bless Nigeria my fatherland! Check my signature for free stuffs!

GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Konjiboii: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2023
Fvck Trump, what will native Americans then say.

1 Like

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by koboko69: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2023
Xscape1993:
The best home truth of the century, but it is unfortunate that some people don't just like the truth.

Lol, Trumps wife is an immigrant, 4 of children were born by an immigrant. Dey play, you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by koboko69: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
Botragelad:
He's right.

I don't get why the Yanks keep letting in these dodgy immigrants. They're flooding in like there's no tomorrow. Ruining the place and no one's saying a word.

Paris is almost if not a shadow of its former self, with many streets spoiled by the actions of a few illegal black immigrants. Even the United Kingdom, my beloved, is not immune to this issue. It seems that lads can't even enjoy a pint at the local pub without fear of being harmed by Islamic terrorists, etc. I wonder why the government accepts these folks and allows this sort of behaviour to continue. Disgusting.

These guys are literally everywhere, breeding and breeding. Deport them all I say!

USA qas built by immigrants. Trump's wife is an immigrant, 4 lf his kids are born by immigrants. Dey play, u hear?
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
He wil enter as this is the same strategy he used back then.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by alezzy13: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2023
Unsurprisingly, the usual Trump deplorables are falling over themselves in defence of their king.

Their god has spoken &therefore it must be true, unquestionably. He said my ilk are polluting his country and his right.

As usual, they cannot process the simple fact that it's not about whether it's right or wrong; such highly offensive, disgusting stereotyping has no place in the modern world, not least from someone aspiring to lead the most powerful country on earth. 😔

1 Like

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by sukkot: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
1TrippleCee:
We need firsthand comments. Where is 1stGenAmerican
she is in her bedroom saluting the star spangled banner
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by dominique(f): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
God1000:
really, his own parents and wife emigrated to USA, he doesn't know the history of America

alezzy13:

Et tu Dominic? shocked

And apparently there are no 'riffraffs' from continental Europe?? Sigh 😔

"I believe, therefore I am"

His grandparents were migrants from Europe and his mother migrated from Scotland. Europeans are civilized, productive, and more likely to contribute towards the growth of their host countries country than shitholers from Africa majority of whom go and constitute nuisance in there host countries
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Botragelad: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
koboko69:

USA qas built by immigrants. Trump's wife is an immigrant, 4 lf his kids are born by immigrants. Dey play, u hear?
That's a load of rubbish, mate. You can't use the history of immigration to the USA to justify illegal migration. There's a big difference between legal and illegal immigrants, you know. Some legal immigrants follow the rules and contribute to society, while most illegal immigrants break the law and take advantage of the system. And don't get me started on Trump.

His wife may be an immigrant, but she came to the USA legally and became a citizen. And his kids are not immigrants, they are American citizens by birth. That's how it works in the USA.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Bluntemperor: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
atiku4President:

Nonsense talk!

To the Great American People:
Is it the frail that is making Biden to achieve results in-Employments of Labour, Reduced inflation and making America Global in leadership?
-Do you know that America has the lowest Rate of Employment during Biden?
Except those that hate America'role with Israel,you there not joke with America!
Many people love to be deceived because of Trump that loves Television Show but has nothing to offer and here is Mr Trump- Profile:
1• Trump best friends are America's enemies - Russia and North-Korea!
2• Trump don't believe in Democracy and that is why he is deceiving his fellow Republicans through - sponsoring them,innuendos,fake demonstrations on
' just a Dictator for 1 Day' on television and Social Justice Social Media,etc!
3• When he came then in 2016, virtually all his promises were empty e.g he said he would want North-Korea to do away with their arsenal,he was at the border of both North and South Korea - just to hype his ego- as a very arrogant President, nothing happens thereafter and you wander why these Republican still want him- for selling them a fluke but they love his Money anyway,since Trump wants to be seen!
4• in his first journey to the Whitehouse:
- 500,000 American died in his presence for Covid-19 - which he said they should get' insecticides' for!
Just imagine a serious matter, being treated with levity!
-He osricized the lovebound of American People and the Whole West,thereby playing to the hands of the Russian dictator!
- He was known for Misogynistic behaviours and don't feel remorse about his vulgar language e. g calling Africa a shitholes!
- Trump is a rotten billionaire, and is being exposed gradually with fraudulent activitirs and can't make a good leader and possibly,may be fronting for those working to destabilising the American Empire- through internal insurrections!
- With so many Cases on his neck, what the Americans may not know is that he is playing on their Intelligence and,he is already saying the Adolf- Hitler words and want Putin and Jon Kim to interfere, and you wander on what? So dictators can help him again!
America really have Problems in their Country for ' out of abundance of heart,the Mouth speaketh' ,so he ( Trump) wants to be a Dictator and jettison the Great America Democracy- that the Forefathers of American worked for Centuries ago!
• The questions to ALL Republicans is this- was this the kind of Ronald Reagan leader that USA got then,that till tomorrow,USA still have her leadership intact?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Is this not a former President of the same country that some ignorant ,negative-minded, hate-filled, cyberbullies, unpatriotic elements with low self esteem call 'saner clime'?

Only inferiority complex will make anyone, especially a black person, raised to hate Nigeria, Nigerians and others not from their tribe, regard that some white people are better than him, especially when the people he believes that are better than him are made up of men who believe that his own black race blood/DNA is toxic and should never mix with the blood of white folks.

Since the day I watched President Trump say that his American people should be injected with disinfectants into their blood to kill covid 19 virus, nothing else he says bothers me. US got the kind of leader they deserve. A former
President of clime USA o. So much for US education. Smh

God bless Nigeria my fatherland! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Shut up!!! All you typed is pure garbage and total rubbish.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by AncientAlien(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
What Trump and others of his like don't know, or probably aware and trying to dodge is that: many are immigrants of their present settlement. Only few are first generation inhabitants throughout the world.
The indigenous first settlers in United States aren't the people like Trump who wanted to exterminate himself today(out of hate or ignorance) to my best knowledge which can be dispute; Columbus navigated from Europe with his people to settle in today's present US. They submerged the natives' culture and influence them with their own way of life. Today you claimed the true American heritage leaving the native Americans out of the equation. The right to the land that the Caucasians and Europeans settlers have in America is what the black and Asians of yesteryears generation(on America soil) have too. No one is more American than others. This is what the likes of Abraham Lincoln fought for.
To end this little epistle of mine, I will tell Trump to his face that he is an offspring of German strain. He should understand better to let peace rain. Same applies to all countries too. Natives are few, second and later generation settlers are the majority.

1 Like

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Reference(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
Inspirer1:
We all know what they think about us.

But we keep deceiving ourselves and denying the truth....

Striving and toiling to go there and other European countries...

Who will 'go there' if 'here' was okay.
So I think this is one bitter pill we have to swallow as a third world nation.
Whatever has made us the way we are is unattractive to the world out there.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Niok: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
Majority of the USA are migrants who were settlers in that land

1 Like

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by etrange: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nairaland Trump lovers don't know how to react to this. Lol
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by simpleseyi: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I don't know why entitled people feel triggered when patriotic Americans like Donald J. Trump say they don't want too many immigrants. Trump is a patriot.

I dedicate “Big Dog” by Benny the Butcher feat. Lil Wayne to him.
Great jam!

Your brothers who are distributing drugs in USA nko? What about the ones that are in prisons all over USA?
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by pussyAvenger: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kenmatt:
Donald Trump is a talkative
Donald Trump is talkative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? / Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision / Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.