Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. (21677 Views)

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States / How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Esinwaju: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=127550326][/quote] Shitting on your head is my pleasure. Traumatized bush baby. Keep crying.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

You can go and download it. It was sang by Michael Jackson.

Beat it, Beat it
If you wanna beat it, Beat it.
It's online.
Yeah I got it already along time ago,as a fan of MJ.
I got that a lot others,Stranger in Moscow,Off The Wall,Dirty Diana,Human Nature,...just drop Ur digits,if you want any grin
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Justiceleague1: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2023
Esinwaju aspiration. Potential. Truth...AGBEROE grin:
Shitting on your head is my pleasure. Traumatized bush baby. Keep crying.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Emetex22(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
Wicked self destructive lazy people.

Awon ole, aje moi moi tewetewe

Na to poison the entire country them sabi, developers kill you there

This people alone have destroyed our economy by importing fake products and killing local businesses
In addition to that, they poison millions of innocent Nigerians with fake foods, drinks and medications
Yet when they shout Biafra, your erection becomes sustained, agado fools, bank robberies are being reported on weekly basis in your states, human spare parts and skull mining not to mention rape and incests. You open your rotten ewedu mouth to curse a region instead of focusing on the crime, descendant of the fallen angel, how much is a dollar today, druggie descendants, spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by NSK4U(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2023
favor914:
And the irony it is the same Peasants calling President Tinubu drug dealer?

Will that change the fact that Tinubu is a known drug lord whose wealth came from cocaine and its likes? Don't even try to bring in Tinubu into this kind of story because you would worsen his name that you are aiming to rewrite. He's a certified bagman and it's been clearly established that it's shady business as reported here is what elevated him to where he's claiming to have legitimacy. I'm sure those caught in this illegal bizz are only following Tinubu's illegal footsteps since they see him as role model.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by otubujohn(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland is back. But Seun has got to do a lot more. Over 10years, no change, no innovation, nothing at all. I think it may be better to sell off to someone with vision. This is Africas no 1 forum
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2023
God! I have missed nairaland
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by tsdarkside(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Lol... They say a clear conscience is not bothered by accusations.

Na you know wetin dey pepper you... I directed my comment at the owner of the site and his clearly over tolerant admins.

Maybe you belong to the set of people I'm talking about... If that's the case, Seun should do the needful.

Una cup don full tay tay. cool

tahh....we are nigerians....you think nairaland offline for days will quiet us down....??

you are not serious....
we go pour the held back frustration on una....

bashins continua....!!
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by tsdarkside(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2023
otubujohn:
Nairaland is back. But Seun has got to do a lot more. Over 10years, no change, no innovation, nothing at all. I think it may be better to sell off to someone with vision. This is Africas no 1 forum

keep it the way it is....

its better,simple,loads fast and has some tricks too when you want fancy....
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2023
tsdarkside:

tahh....we are nigerians....you think nairaland offline for days will quiet us down....??

you are not serious....
we go pour the held back frustration on una....

bashins continua....!!

Hahahaha... grin

Wait fess... Make I even ask...!

Who be the 'una'?!! Cos, I'm also a Nigerian living in Nigeria and sick of listening to hateful bigots and sycophants.

So, who exactly are you referring to?!!

Just curious.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by tsdarkside(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Hahahaha... grin

Wait fess... Make I even ask...!

Who be the 'una'?!! Cos, I'm also a Nigerian living in Nigeria and sick of listening to hateful bigots and sycophants.

So, who exactly are you referring to?!!

Just curious.

you know which people i mean....
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by godoluwa(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2023
kestolove95:
Considering wia it happen.. Am not surprise

cc Seun

Monitor the activities of this account, this is among those causing issues on nairaland

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Tabletuner(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2023
kestolove95:
Considering wia it happen.. Am not surprise

You people have started again.

NL was down for 3 days…

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by godoluwa(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2023
yarimo:
Developers undecided undecided undecided

cc Seun

Monitor the activities of this account, this user was among those causing ethnic fight/abuse on nairaland

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Tabletuner(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2023
godoluwa:

cc Seun

Monitor the activities of this account, this is among those causing issues on nairaland
Can you imagine?.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by NSK4U(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

You are right in saying crime has no tribe. But you are wrong to say I hate Igbo because I have them as friends. I was on phone for a long time with an Igbo friend yesterday night.

You talk like a baby as if you don't see all the bad image denting news.
It's okay.
You have right to your opinion.

Bad image denting news

Which good image have you ever had as a country?
There can never be any bad image as having the drug peddler who could not explain the source of his wealth parading himself as the president of a country. Like whose president? Your likes maybe. In popular opinion, that's the greatest bad image of a country and I'm sure international writers will give Nigeria its proper description sooner than later. So if you want to be concluded about bad image, start with the impostor in Aso Rock sitting on a stolen mandate
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by godoluwa(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2023
Typing:
Every negative thing for this Country na Igbo people do am.

cc Seun

Monitor the activities of this account, this user was among those causing ethnic fight/abuse on nairaland

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by godoluwa(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

You mean those vagabonds that enter night bus everyday to southwest.
They left their regions in filth, the filth in Onistha and Aba alone can chase Lucifer away from the bottomless pit.

Awon oloorun, lazy vagabonds.

cc Seun

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Tetraozonaitera: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't talk like a hateful and unintelligent child.

Call out those commiting crimes by their names not their tribes or region.

Criminality has no tribe or region.

Every region in Nigeria produces criminals in varying numbers.

That's like calling out the entire Muslims consistently for the conducts of less than 10% of their adherents.

There are over 20 Million Igbo people in Nigeria and beyond... Calling out the entire tribe for the acts of a few hundreds (less than 5% of their population) is terribly bigoted.

Have you been out of Naija at all?
At least once.

You go understand better.

Remain Blessed.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Tetraozonaitera: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2023
NSK4U:

Bad image denting news

Which good image have you ever had as a country?
There can never be any bad image as having the drug peddler who could not explain the source of his wealth parading himself as the president of a country. Like whose president? Your likes maybe. In popular opinion, that's the greatest bad image of a country and I'm sure international writers will give Nigeria its proper description sooner than later. So if you want to be concluded about bad image, start with the impostor in Aso Rock sitting on a stolen mandate

I can see.
Because you hate Tinubu crime must be pardoned.
I got you bro.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2023
Aba Sheeeyy??
Next is Onitsha and Nnewi.

Then, Ngwoo..

And no place outside the South-East.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by godoluwa(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2023
Tabletuner:

Can you imagine?.

Nairaland was shut down for 3dyas due to abuse

Theres need to get rid of anybody who's found of instigating violence on this forum irrespective of tribe, religion, political class etc

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Philipmoon2(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2023
Some of my Igbo brothers are greedy and selfish, by manufacturing these fake products, you think that it's for others, nope, we your brothers are the major consumers, so whatever poison you guys produces is been consumed by us your brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by otubujohn(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2023
tsdarkside:

keep it the way it is....

its better,simple,loads fast and has some tricks too when you want fancy....

Simplicity is not denial of necessary features
It is not also better, as it was taken down like just any other site out there
Lastly there are countless ways to maintain speed while improving the site
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Tabletuner(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2023
godoluwa:

Nairaland was shut down for 3dyas due to abuse

Theres need to get rid of anybody who's found of instigating violence on this forum irrespective of tribe, religion, political class, etc

Spot on. And we the users of this site MUST ensure that happens by reporting them .

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by godoluwa(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2023
Tabletuner:

Spot on. And we the users of this site MUST ensure that happens by reporting them .

Honestly, I will do my best to report them

Excess of anything is bad

There excesses is too much

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by fx45(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2023
foleskay:
He shud jejely resign as d CEO of this site.
And hand it over to you
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Kingson28: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2023
Most Igbo rich men made their money via frauds and crimes.
The get rich by all means drive and dreams of our Eastern brothers and sisters will destroy this nation sooner than we imagine.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by tsdarkside(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2023
otubujohn:

Simplicity is not denial of necessary features
It is not also better, as it was taken down like just any other site out there
Lastly there are countless ways to maintain speed while improving the site

you wan it to end up lookin like facebook,twitter and others....??

i dont like those sites....

even when nairaland was down,i didnt bothered to use other sites....
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Have you been out of Naija at all?
At least once.

You go understand better.

Remain Blessed.

I have been out severally, and it has nothing to do with tribes.

Let's quit this infighting...!

There are nations where particular tribes are more problematic than others, but you don't see their citizens doing what Nigerians do online.

Calling out tribes and regions won't solve anything... It will only make them more defensive and protective of their own.

A national issue should be solved proactively from the grassroots... That's why you have an organization called NOA (National Orientation Agency) alongside Ministry of Information and Culture.

They should liaise with the governors, elders, and leaders from the problematic regions, and find solutions to these international vices and embarrassing situations.

There is no international passport that differentiates any of us... Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Wizuman: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2023
Nafdac should not disturb our hardworking brothers o
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. by Wizuman: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2023
Moneywirer:
Nairaland Was it a maintenance thing or NBC regulatory thing
Follow seun osewa on twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.