Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status (21634 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by MimiBiggs(f): 2:07pm On Jan 18
A Zimbabwean man made a shocking discovery about his wife of three years. He reportedly discovered that she is HIV positive and has been secretly taking antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) throughout their marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59tmshEBNZ4

1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by VaginaAcademic: 3:27pm On Jan 18
Naso the man go kpai the woman go still dey alive

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by chiefolododo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18
Firing squad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by djflexcy: 5:38pm On Jan 18
Evil at is peak, continue to fear women bro

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18
It is tall oh

As in, o ga gannn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Fafesot: 5:38pm On Jan 18
There are humans and there are women.
Hiding your HIV status from your partner for three good years shows the lofty level of criminality this other gender can perpetrate.
Zero conscience. And I'm sure that wouldn't stop her from emotionally maltreating and gaslighting the man whenever she feels to.
If I were the man, I wouldn't announce this, neither would I cry out; her death will be silent and peaceful. You can't ruin my innocent life with your dented life due to your past frivolities and want to live on peacefully.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by SirLakes: 5:38pm On Jan 18
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18
One Zimbabwe lady wanted to kpai me too . My only saving grace was that I fear God and never touched her.

But the man story is not complete. Did she infect him or not ?.

Some doctors said she won't be able to infect him if she is taking her medication regularly.

A good nairalander can help us verify this by engaging in sex with a hiv individual that takes their drug regularly

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by henidord3: 5:39pm On Jan 18
Wonderful 😊
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Queengee: 5:39pm On Jan 18
Now if this man commit murderer by killing that bitch of a wife, will he still be liable by the law?

8 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by kokakola: 5:39pm On Jan 18
Some men are their own problem due to their ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Jewessgratitud3: 5:39pm On Jan 18
Old post. I actually posted this story early last year.

Thats what you get in marriage when you don't put your health first by going for HIV test during courtship before diving into each other like πŸ• on heat. This could have been prevented but no, the first thing after meetup is sex, then marriage.

Thank God I decided to be on my own. No decent humans in this life anymore. undecided. Disease everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by 2blessed01(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18
Shebi I talk am...
FEAR WOMENπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by nairalanda1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18
It is very common. A lot of people hide their status...men, women, ...because stigma.

Not as bad as years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by NFBI: 5:40pm On Jan 18
Old news
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by omenka1: 5:40pm On Jan 18
With this one, I will say "wonders has ended"
The vaginarian was ready to take the secret to her grave
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Uyi168: 5:41pm On Jan 18
First thing I do every morning is to fear women.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Sirseedorf(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18
Wickedness pro max undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by wethebest(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18
Wahala
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by jimmyvic(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18
Inside life
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Kobicove(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18
It's nothing new.

I have a friend who works for an international health agency and she told me that there are some HIV positive people here in Nigeria who are hiding their status from their spouses undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Ladyshine6(f): 5:42pm On Jan 18
Pure evil
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by BOSSkesh(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18
Lol
Is the guy positive too??
If no then he should axe the woman asap if yes tor he should axe her all the same
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by GboyegaD(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18
Ah! For how long did she think she could hide it?

At this time, they need to have a real discussion to decide if they want to be together, what other secrets are hidden, what she needs do to regain his trust if they decide to be together.

The husband also needs go run a test now and in another 3 months to know his status.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Creamypie(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18
Who get sense make e avoid Zimbabwe

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by sofeo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18
Alright
Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Uptownerd: 5:43pm On Jan 18
Has he contracted it? If yes, she is liable in law. If he hasn't contracted it, it is a solid ground to dissolve the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by omenka1: 5:44pm On Jan 18
Uptownerd:
Has he contracted it?
No, he has collected it

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Stanweezy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18
I got the advice from a mad man

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by Golan007: 5:46pm On Jan 18
Unlikely he'll be HIV positive unless he likes the batty or he has sores on his gbola.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status by bjcole(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18
It is well. What kind of nonsense is this? This is the effect of extra marital affairs.
Any married woman sleeping with another man is a killer and a destroyer.
That's the way to see them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#TrashChallenge: More Youths, States Joining The Challenge - See The Lists / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.