Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! (8044 Views)

I’ve No Apology Kneeling To Worship God – Ooni / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church / Kneel Down And Feed Your Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Natasha2(f): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Me i dey kneel , crawl all of d above wen i wan collect stiletto money o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
begi begi you no dey tire phewwww grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Sike(m): 3:31am On Nov 03, 2011
Wislet:

inferiority complex . your culture- wat your parents did and know, wat was used to groom u to de adult u are- has become silly, meaningless?? it's this same oyibo pride that has made their marriage institution a laughing stock. You wanna form civilized. Go on. But make sure u beat their track record.
A Wise Word for the Wise!
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by gratiaeo(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2011
denny4ril:

my girl like kneeling down to say i am sorry d4 i find it easy to apologize to her even when i know i am not wrong. that keeps us together i am telling  you. pride will lead to no place in a relationship than a break-up

Don't mind all this people talking rubbish most of them is even laying down b4 their spouse at home. If your wife can not kneel down at least when she is at falt then something is seriously wrong with your marriage
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by gratiaeo(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2011
Heck:

kneel down ke.
Haba, not my wife
She has never said sorry to me 7 yrs on
She will choose death option than kneel
Every thing about her is sweet
except that she & her people are never wrong. She de church well o, but sorry no follow for heaven matter
Guy that means you are in trouble i pity you ooo unless if you are just pretending. This was one of d reasons i married my wife, lucky me
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Flygeriana(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2011
Kneeling down or posterating flat on the floor doesn't necessarily mean a major way of saying your 'deepest sorry' TO ME! If she does something wrong and apologize immediately (instead argueing if wrong or right), I DONT CARE if she's seating down, or standing up while apologizing, long as she has said those three heart calming words "I am sorry", I WILL FORGIVE HER RIGHT AWAY!!!
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by oc2fish: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2011
CAN SOME PLS SHOW HOW TO SEND TOPIC TO NL[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by oc2fish: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2011
I need to post a topic to NL but do not know how, please i need help from members.
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by seedord247(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2011
Olorun Maje ooooo
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Igosun: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2011
I have knelt down like thrice after our wedding and for the other kneeling down, grin that one na uncountable now. cool
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by superior1: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2011
Wat is wrong with you people, must u see evil in all of our culture?. so some of una don read and expose pass kneeling down for watever reason for ur husband?.

No wonder divorce is on the increase undecided
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by ifyalways(f): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2011
Yes oh I do.Proudly do!

When I do the bad girrrrly stuffs with his ATM ati gbogbo 'youdontwannaknow' I kneel,stark n a k e d to apologise to my "Nna m ukwu".and ofcos,the massive er3ction that follows is his own way of saying 'asa m,you are forgiven'

LMAO!

Seriously,kneeling either in greeting,as a form of persuassion or otherwise by wives to their husband does NOT in any way reduce the wife's self worth or esteem.Have you guys not seen 2 men go into their moments of madness,one of them loses it entirely,gets his AK 47 out,ready to fire and just boom,the wife appears,knees down and like magic the bloodshot eyes of the husband melts,the rifle suddenly gets cold and sanity restored ?
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2011
ifyalways:

Yes oh I do.Proudly do!

When I do the bad girrrrly stuffs with his ATM ati gbogbo 'youdontwannaknow' I kneel,stark n a k e d to apologise to my "Nna m ukwu".and ofcos,the massive er3ction that follows is his own way of saying 'asa m,you are forgiven'
shocked grin grin shocked

LMAO!

Seriously,kneeling either in greeting,as a form of persuassion or otherwise by wives to their husband does NOT in any way reduce the wife's self worth or esteem.Have you guys not seen 2 men go into their moments of madness,one of them loses it entirely,gets his AK 47 out,ready to fire and just boom,the wife appears,knees down and like magic the bloodshot eyes of the husband melts,the rifle suddenly gets cold and sanity restored ?
Speechless. . . .Lol
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Xionez(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Me i dey kneel , crawl all of d above wen i wan collect stiletto money o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 
LoL grin

Well, i dont mind. Only that i will feel like a he-goat standing with his head in the breeze claiming that he is the king of a pile of sand.
Come to think of it, i will even join her on the floor and just maybe a competition will ensue out of our differences, on who can go the lowest.  cool
*How Low Can You Go - Ludacris* cool
No love is ever lost if we sincerely love each other
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by kpolli(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Negro_ntns. . . . nice one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Olumogun: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2011
selena:

The only time i will kneel for my husband is the day of our traditional marriage

Exactly what many ladies will do.
So, why must you show everyone you are a humble, respectable and homely lady publicly to be appaulded
only to turn around and start doing another thing afterward?
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by senoraaquila(f): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
Mehn, i wont mind kneeling down for my husband o esp when i'm at fault. I even prefer it to shedding tears.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Expensive Funerals Necessary? / Why Dont Yorubas Claim Istekiri, The Way Igbos Claim Ikwerre, Delta Igbo? / Translate This Yoruba Proverb To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.