Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Please Review Www.martinuwakwe..com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review Www.martinuwakwe..com (690 Views)

Pls Review Www.ebusinessinfos.com / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review Www.martinuwakwe..com by mundus2: 2:42am On Nov 02, 2011
please review this site and tell me whatever you see www.martinuwakwe..com
Re: Please Review Www.martinuwakwe..com by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 02, 2011
mundus2:

please review this site and tell me whatever you see www.martinuwakwe..com

Not bad, but need to make some changes.

1. Your branding, I mean UWAKWE MARTIN'S BLOG change the banner text color

2. Too much of adsense

Good work,
Re: Please Review Www.martinuwakwe..com by Xflint(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2011
Thanks
I have reviewed your blog right away. You what? I must commend you for 3 things
1. For you having the good mind to be blogger
2. For your blog's template. Its pretty
3. For having the knowledge of allowing people to review your blog.

I found some faults and solutions

YOUR BLOG FAULTS AND ITS SOLUTIONS

1. What you need to do is go other .com blogger and find out what they do and what they have done

2. Please my dear, you should change this url www.martinuwakwe..com and your domain name.

The reason is because you are not the only person who goes by the name Martin Uwakwe.
One great blogger said that the worst mistake he made in his life was to create his blog domain name and Url with his real name. I can better advice you to use your nickname

I love you blog contents.
Re: Please Review Www.martinuwakwe..com by mundus(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2011
Thanks for the wonderful reviews.I 've gone far already and I think it will be very difficult changing it, lindaikeji is using her real name and she is making it, all the same I appreciate the reviews
Re: Please Review Www.martinuwakwe..com by bros12345: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
I was thinking that was Lind Ikeji's Blog. hahaha.

em guy, please just purchase a domain and still use it under blogger. You will only spend $10 and nothing more and all ur articles will still be there. Its good to apear professional from start. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

New Site / Widerank.com Is A Free Web Service For Comprehensive SEO Analysis Of Websites / New Website Review (hope Its Professional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.