Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Android ( All About Android- Software And Hardware ) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android ( All About Android- Software And Hardware ) (1484 Views)

Basic And Detailed Information About Android Rooting (things You Never Knew) / The Walking Dead The Complete First Season Apk Android (all Devices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android ( All About Android- Software And Hardware ) by pizliz: 3:40am On Nov 02, 2011
in the year 2005 the internet gaint "Google" acquired a small startup company which they called Android Inc.
Rumours began to spread that google was working on developing its on challenger to Apple's iphone. And as things turns out, it became even bigger as its
wasn't just about one phone.
In November 2007 the Open Handset Alliance, a consortium of 47 hardware, software and telecom companies unveiled the Adroid, a brand new mobile platform
of its kind, based on the open source linux OS for the fact that its an open source, the platform has many advantages for consumers and developers.
Manufacturers of Smartphones and other mobile or handheld device having found more freedom to tweak and customize the software to meet their needs, thus opennig
up a wider range of options.

N.B- Android is an OS or a Platform for Handheld devices like the Smartphones and tabs. while Android devices or phones are devices that runs Android as there OS
or whose platform is android.

I invite all to come share all they know about ANDROID here, for i will be doing same. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Has Airtel Increased Their Data Allocation For Blackberry Services? / In Support Of Infinix And Tecno... And To Announce The End Of Blackberry[or Not] / Can I Use BBM Without A Data Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.