Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) (25555 Views)

Videos Of The Renovation Of Teslim Balogun Stadium / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation / Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by DaTruths: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
If person do drogba goal celebration on ds field his two knees will peel

Why should it?

No be same pitch
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by Menclothing: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nice one good standard
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by rinzaugustine: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Higherthan:

Even with fake products and life cheesy
yep still better than your people that are crippled in hands, legs and brains to start selling original products…glad you people are not ashamed of generational poverty
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by alfanio(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
This looks like artificial turf
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by Higherthan: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
rinzaugustine:
yep still better than your people that are crippled in hands, legs and brains to start selling original products…glad you people are not ashamed of generational poverty
Very heartless human pigs, who can poison a baby just to make a living, it's better to do nothing than kill innocent ppl to live, what's the difference between you lots and boko Haram/isis?
I'm not even surprised, people who eat their fellow human to stay filled, using sidekicks to wake their father from sleep grin useless region, developers of Asian prison 😂
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by otokx(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Looks like artificial turf
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by Psoul(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

That's the end of the game for Me.
But my point is....we need a cover...so that for Pipo like me...the sweetness of game shouldn't end because rain's falling

Have you bn to that Enugu Stadium before?
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by rinzaugustine: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Higherthan:

Very heartless human pigs, who can poison a baby just to make a living, it's better to do nothing than kill innocent ppl to live, what's the difference between you lots and boko Haram/isis?
I'm not even surprised, people who eat their fellow human to stay filled, using sidekicks to wake their father from sleep grin useless region, developers of Asian prison 😂
while you and your generation remain financially crippled and wailing from generation to generation in poverty. Una be igbo servants and una go wail tire..no evidence…nothing will change una worthless and unfortunate situation and 10 years from now igbo will still be on top of una wey be complaining wives of igbos…hahahaha
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by rinzaugustine: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Higherthan:

Even with fake products and life cheesy
I forgot you are crippled mentally, physically and financially because if you are not, instead of wailing to igbos you get off from your bed lazy boy and go and import original products…common sense should have told you that you cannot celebrate lawlessness in Nigeria and then wail like a pig when you start seeing the effects of lawlessness
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by Higherthan: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
rinzaugustine:
I forgot you are crippled mentally, physically and financially because if you are not, instead of wailing to igbos you get off from your bed lazy boy and go and import original products…common sense should have told you that you cannot celebrate lawlessness in Nigeria and then wail like a pig when you start seeing the effects of lawlessness
Who's this one?
Who let the dogs out?
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by Higherthan: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
rinzaugustine:
while you and your generation remain financially crippled and wailing from generation to generation in poverty. Una be igbo servants and una go wail tire..no evidence…nothing will change una worthless and unfortunate situation and 10 years from now igbo will still be on top of una wey be complaining wives of igbos…hahahaha
I'm so yiyretin either in lagos selling gala and lacasera or in the sad East with your parents under the table cos tomorrow is Monday Christmas day cheesy
while I'm in a place where your government come and relax earning my cool cash with my families, under the snow ❄️🌨️ and cold weather, but you and your generation go dey under bed tomorrow grin cheesy
Well it's been said don't argue with a fool, he'll beat you with experience
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by rinzaugustine: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
Higherthan:

I'm so yiyretin either in lagos selling gala and lacasera or in the sad East with your parents under the table cos tomorrow is Monday Christmas day cheesy
while I'm in a place where your government come and relax earning my cool cash with my families, under the snow ❄️🌨️ and cold weather, but you and your generation go dey under bed tomorrow grin cheesy
Well it's been said don't argue with a fool, he'll beat you with experience
channel your hunger and bitterness to Emilokan because I won’t read or respond to the frustrated gibberish you are typing anymore because I don’t have anything in common with an ode dying from hunger . Bye
Re: Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) by Higherthan: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
rinzaugustine:
channel your hunger and bitterness to Emilokan because I won’t read or respond to the frustrated gibberish you are typing anymore because I don’t have anything in common with an ode dying from hunger . Bye
I don't argue with fool, so he won't beat me with experience cheesy grin I'm here making cool Australian dollars so you are the hungry one tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever / Live Pictures From Ballon D'or Award 2021 / I'm Criticised Because I'm Not Yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo - Vincent Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.