Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Shipping Container From West Coast (la/portland/seattle) To Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping Container From West Coast (la/portland/seattle) To Nigeria (1656 Views)

Best Offer Now 02 Acura Tl Full Option West Coast Series 480000 / Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) / Need Shipping Container Taken Off The Delivery Truck At House. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Container From West Coast (la/portland/seattle) To Nigeria by layifioren(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2011
I'm trying to figure out the most cost and time effective way to ship a 40ft container from the West Coast to Nigeria. I've done most of my shipping from the East Coast or Galveston however I'll need to ship some cars from this area to Nigeria soon. I contacted a shipping agent in Seattle area and they told me $4000 just for shipping a 40ft container but it will take 60 days because it has to go to China first. The cost is not bad but the time seem too long for me. I have another option which is to ship the container through Galveston but that will be extra cost. I just want to know if anybody our there has a better option or a different experience. Thanks
Re: Shipping Container From West Coast (la/portland/seattle) To Nigeria by layifioren(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
any help?
Re: Shipping Container From West Coast (la/portland/seattle) To Nigeria by acl200(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
@layifioren: helper is here for you, give me the location. Where your container is coming from, I mean state and city there is over 15 shipping agent that brings cargo to Nigeria,waiting for your response
Acl200@yahoo.com
Abiodun 08080999930
Re: Shipping Container From West Coast (la/portland/seattle) To Nigeria by acl200(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
do you need a Custom clearing Agent who will help you to Clear your Roro Vehicle and container at Tincan port, or you need advice on clearing cost or you have already ship your cars you want to know the ETA.
Contact me
ABIODUN: 08080999930
BB Pin: 2201804F
Acl200@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Sold / SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Neatly Used 98 Honda Crv@ 660k / SOLD----SOLD----Clean/regd 94 Nissan Sunny For Sale @ 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.