Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing (960 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) / Anthony Joshua VS Joseph Parker: World Heavyweight Boxing Unification Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by ANGELBOLD(m): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2023
Joseph parker just thrashed DEONTAY WILDER through 9 rounds of the 12 rounds. Remarkably, this is the third time DEONTAY will go through 12 rounds in his career and his first major fight this year.
Congratulations to Joseph parker putting major pundits to shame through his consistency in 2023

Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by Thundafireseun: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2023
shocked Unbelievable
Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by ANGELBOLD(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2023
Thundafireseun:
shocked Unbelievable

Real day of reckoning
Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by santaclaws: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2023
ANGELBOLD:
Joseph parker just thrashed DEONTAY WILDER through 9 rounds of the 12 rounds. Remarkably, this is the third time DEONTAY will go through 12 rounds in his career and his first major fight this year.
Congratulations to Joseph parker putting major pundits to shame through his consistency in 2023

I predicted all the 3 major cards.

I knew Dubois would beat Miller, that fatso is just a talker. He's too slow and depends on PE drugs...

Also, I knew there was no way Wilder would beat Parker, that dude can take punches, Wilder can't. Parker is built like a tank...

Now it's for AJ to beat Otto Wallin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by ANGELBOLD(m): 1:31am On Dec 24, 2023
AJ has done the do @ 5th round via K.O
santaclaws:

I predicted all the 3 major cards.

I knew Dubois would beat Miller, that fatso is just a talker. He's too slow and depends on PE drugs...

Also, I knew there was no way Wilder would beat Parker, that dude can take punches, Wilder can't. Parker is built like a tank...

Now it's for AJ to beat Otto Wallin
Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by Numerouno94(m): 1:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Wen we told them Wilder's resume were filled wit bums and boxers ranked above 50 to 100, his fans who knows nothing abt boxing were arguing and telling us how the bronze bomber was the best thing after toasted bread and butter.

Compare AJ's resume and that of Wilder and u will knw who the better fighter is.

Give Wilder to Ngannou and watch Ngannou eat him like fufu b4 the 5th round.gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by Numerouno94(m): 1:58am On Dec 24, 2023
Wat/who will Wilder blame for the defeat this time around? Mayb Riyadh will get the blame this time for being hot in temperature. LoL.grin
Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by santaclaws: 2:23am On Dec 24, 2023
ANGELBOLD:
AJ has done the do @ 5th round via K.O

That's what I'm talking about!!!

Ta ta ta! 3 predictions perfect... Too bad I don't play sports bet, I for don cash out 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by richiemcgold: 5:26am On Dec 24, 2023
I can't be wasting my time watching non title bouts like this.

Call me when AJ is fighting Tyson Fury or Oleksandr Usyk, and I'll be there.
Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by seunmsg(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2023
Wilder is a poor boxer who has fought mostly bums all his career. His first serious fight was against Ortiz and we all saw how he got exposed by the old man. He followed it up with the Fury trilogy and lost all the three fights. Now, he has lost to Parker again. This is the same Parker Joshua defeated to unify the heavyweight division.

Funny enough, a lot of folks always rate this guy ahead of Joshua. AJ will kill this guy in less than 5 rounds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by Never4getU: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2023
Wilder is too proud and thinks every boxer doesn't put any efforts. He makes other boxers looks stupid so when u face such a loud mouth u just want to be determine aha8tge worst
Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by NFBI: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2023
Wow even when i am typing the name Wilder my fingers are shaking..

See parker i defeated defeating him easily
Re: Joseph Parker Beats Deontay Wilder @ Riyadh Day Of Reconing by Numerouno94(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2023
seunmsg:
Wilder is a poor boxer who has fought mostly bums all his career. His first serious fight was against Ortiz and we all saw how he got exposed by the old man. He followed it up with the Fury trilogy and lost all the three fights. Now, he has lost to Parker again. This is the same Parker Joshua defeated to unify the heavyweight division.

Funny enough, a lot of folks always rate this guy ahead of Joshua. AJ will kill this guy in less than 5 rounds.

Factos💯

His resume is filled wit low ranked boxers and bums, but the people who knows nothing about boxing will b arguing wen being told the truth abt Wilder.

Mind u, prime Joshua will kill Wilder not to even talk abt this guyrejuvenated AJ.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

{poll} Vote For your Best Player / The Way Forward For Nigerian Football / Nigeria Vs Argentina(live For Those Outside Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.