Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nobel Prize - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nobel Prize (1077 Views)

Edited Picture Of Naija's Nobel Laureate... / Winning The Nobel Prize / Economics Is The Only Field In Which Two People Can Get A Nobel Prize For Saying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobel Prize by lilkech(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2011
a man was driving out in the country and came by a farm. He saw the farmer standing all alone in his field doing nothing and looking at nothing. The man them pulled over and approached the farmer asking him "sir, what are you doing out here alone?", and the farmer said "i am trying to win a nobel prize", and the man was puzzled and asked "but how sir?", and the farmer replied "i heard they give the nobel prize to people who are OUT - STANDING - IN - THEIR - FIELD"
Re: Nobel Prize by lilkech(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2011
NB: please if you step into a plane and see a friend of yours named 'jack', please do not under any circumstance make the mistake of yelling "Hi - JACK"
Re: Nobel Prize by oderemo(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2011
Nice jokes ryt there.
Re: Nobel Prize by ARareGem(f): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
Yup, nice jokes.
Re: Nobel Prize by Ajibel(m): 2:28am On Nov 03, 2011
This joke is too dry to comment on,i need sth wet
Re: Nobel Prize by lilkech(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2011
Ajibel:

This joke is too dry to comment on,i need sth wet
Go pour water for ya head na
Re: Nobel Prize by Ajibel(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2011
^ e be like say u and yo madam quarrel as they take wake u up this morning. Go baff,no dey tell me wetin them ur oga-madam they tell u

*watches lilkech bathing*
Re: Nobel Prize by dani1luv: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2011
nice joke man
Re: Nobel Prize by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
lilkech:

NB: please if you step into a plane and see a friend of yours named 'jack', please do not under any circumstance make the mistake of yelling "Hi - JACK"
  shocked shocked shocked

this is the first time u've ever made me laff, it's so funny
Re: Nobel Prize by lilkech(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2012
B U M P

(1) (Reply)

Thunder Fire Your A.s.s / Introducing Boko Boy (very Funny) Lol / I Fear 9ja My Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.