Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video (30893 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by raskymonojendor: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Basicend:

Wilder is rubbish. . Did you watch the fight with Parker?

Nobody wants to watch Wilder . . He has nothing to offer at the big stage anymore.

AJ vs Fury or AJ vs that Chinese dude that beat Joe Joyce.

It even AJ vs Frances Ngionnu with bring much fans.
Age could be telling on him. Baba should just hang his boots already.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by waveman2: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wilder doesn't know how to box he just have a deadly left hook.Avoid that through the distance you finish him.AJ is becoming better he has learned our to box from Andy ruiz defeat and has also gone back to mix it up with his traditional right hook.With one more fight he should be ready to reclaim the belts from with fury or the Usyk.

Basicend:

No rematch bro. . It was total and brutal beating the guy chop.

You guys didn't watch the clips on YouTube or something? Wilder has been destroyed both physically and mentally by Fury.

AJ is lucky to be gradually gaining his mojo back after the mental damage he received from Andy Ruiz shock defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by SaLongs1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
I think AJ broke Walin's nose too. As for the others they were all made to see how they were less than my countryman.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by babsbolad: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
He was not born in Nigeria, but he was born by Nigerian parents in the UK. He came to Nigeria at a point in time to attend Junior secondary school for a year or so.
junketer:
AJ is british. Ya'll rejected him during the olympics but now you want to reap what you did not sow. He was born in nigeria but he's a british boxer. Period.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by FireUpNow(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nice one for AJ and he should avoid that Cuppy of a girl henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by emerged01(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wilder and that fat baby spent their time criticising AJ. Look at them embarrassed

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Thomasankara(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
[/color]he identifies more with Nigeria now and he has even added another local name to himself[color=#770077]
junketer:
AJ is british. Ya'll rejected him during the olympics but now you want to reap what you did not sow. He was born in nigeria but he's a british boxer. Period.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by jumokeadele(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
some of you , it is when you start stepping out of this country that you will realize how dented our image has become as a nigerian. the few nigerians out there making us proud and making this whites to believe that not all of us do fraud , you will still be using mouth to bring them down ...

I know you will still argue, but i'm sorry you can't always be right bro
ednut1:
what will you gain supporting AJ. Is he paying you Usyk has been him twice already, life must not always be about sentiments. Some of us prefer reality. By the way AJ is British

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by mariovito(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Same Otto Wallin that messed up Tyson Fury. Fury is an overrated boxer whose opponents and victory have always been questionable.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by finallybusy: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations to Joshua. I already wrote him off as a hack. It’s good to see he’s a legitimate boxer. Wilder’s loss is, well, surprising. When a power puncher meets a granite chin, it’ll be a long night in the office. A third loss in his record, nothing to fear. Boxing in entirety takes athletes serious after their first loss. Ali had many, yet is considered as one of the greatest to ever grace the sport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by ednut1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
jumokeadele:
some of you , it is when you start stepping out of this country that you will realize how dented our image has become as a nigerian. the few nigerians out there making us proud and making this whites to believe that not all of us do fraud , you will still be using mouth to bring them down ...

many of us have been travelling before you were born. No be india you dey You think white are idiots ba. When i lived in the Uk 2005 to 2008, Nigerian doctors and nurse were plenty in the NHS and were celebrated by the UK. Today we still have Nigerians in NHS, big tech companies, banks and audit firms making waves in UK , USA , Canada. So na by boxing white man go take respect Nigeria Omo your iq must be very low.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by jaxxy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
wilder is a terrible and lazy boxer.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Teymanhenry(f): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Same Wilder people are saying AJ's been ducking 😆. They clearly don't understand boxing. Aj will outbox Wilder anytime any day

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Neddstark: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kunlelee:
Wilder loss is surprising sha but I still want to watch bronze bomber vs AJ

Not gonna happen. Wilder losing against parker has demoted himself among the top heavyweighta.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by mariovito(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
ednut1:
AJ cant beat Fury or Usyk. He should retire and enjoy his loot 😆

Why do you think so?

Otto Wallin fought Fury one time, even though Fury won, it was obvious he escaped by the whiskers ass he looked like he was run over by a Mack truck.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Pepperoyinbo: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
ednut1:
AJ cant beat Fury or Usyk. He should retire and enjoy his loot 😆

Says who? Go and watch Otto vs Fury and watch Joshua vs Otto before you conclude. AJ has actually improved on moving his head and pulling back. Fury can only beat you if you can't move your head or pull back.

If USYK catches Fury, it's a win for USYK by a Knockout

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Pepperoyinbo:

Says who? Go and watch Otto vs Fury and watch Joshua vs Otto before you conclude. AJ has actually improved on moving his head and pulling back. Fury can only beat you if you can't move your head or pull back.

If USYK catches Fury, it's a win for USYK by a Knockout
you obviously don’t know boxing. Usyk does not have KO power. If Wilder or Ngannou could not ko fury. Usyk cannot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by jumokeadele(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
you were not raised well bro , you need to retrace your steps. I address you politely and this is all you could say, I don't have to start reviewing my profile here. but you clearly have a problem.

ednut1:
many of us have been travelling before you were born. No be india you dey You think white are idiots ba. When i lived in the Uk 2005 to 2008, Nigerian doctors and nurse were plenty in the NHS and were celebrated by the UK. Today we still have Nigerians in NHS, big tech companies, banks and audit firms making waves in UK , USA , Canada. So na by boxing white man go take respect Nigeria Omo your iq must be very low.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Jayhome24: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
FireUpNow:
Nice one for AJ and he should avoid that Cuppy of a girl henceforth.

He should avoid her forever and never near where Buhari is again.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Mccullum: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congrats, competent boxer.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by ednut1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
jumokeadele:
you were not raised well bro , you need to retrace your steps. I address you politely and this is all you could say, I don't have to start reviewing my profile here. but you clearly have a problem.

[/b]
na you first start am, insinuating only you have travelled out hahahahaha
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Kingosytex(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dougad:
He needs to fight Fury and then hang up his boots.

The Ngannou fight reduced my respect for Fury's boxing. Usyk's going to beat Fury too.

Fury will retire as an undefeated champion. Bookmark this comment.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Kingosytex(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:

This. I think Usyk is the toughest to beat right now.

Fury will wear him out with his weight and height.
Usyk night survive a KO, but Fury will outbox him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by bigpicture001: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
joshua is not a serious figher...

he stylishly avoided his biggest pay day by running away from.wilder nd fury at their peak...

the world was waiting for the match nd he bleeped us all up..
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Nadingo: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
handsomeyinka:
Joshua outclassed otto wallin..
Though his a southpaw,I thought he will beat Joshua but seems Joshua has found a rythm to beat southpaws.
Joshua might fight hugovic next for a world champion slot.

For wilder and big baby Miller,those two were beaten woefully..
Even peter obi can beat either wilder or big baby Miller.

9ja to d world.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by FireUpNow(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

He should avoid her forever and never near where Buhari is again.

I dey tell you ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
jumokeadele:

Actually, the person you quoted wasn't in Nigeria as well🤷🤷
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Dougad: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kingosytex:

Fury will retire as an undefeated champion. Bookmark this comment.

Only person retiring undefeated is Usyk. He's the only one that's at a completely different level compared to his contemporaries.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by PHAYOL81: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations LEGEND, continue the good job

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by kronos1: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
bigpicture001:
joshua is not a serious figher...

he stylishly avoided his biggest pay day by running away from.wilder nd fury at their peak...

the world was waiting for the match nd he bleeped us all up..
Not so bro, It’s obvious wilder and fury are the duckers. Fury has no where to run else he’d be ducking Usyk also.

Check their resume and I bet none is close to AJ’s. AJ is the only one to say he will fight 3X this year and he did and won all, fury or wilder couldn’t.

Please give it to the man, he has paid his dues.
At this rate he will be a 3X world champ soonest enough
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Tonnyray: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations AJ!
I'm always ever proud of you.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video by Theboss001: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
I want to see AJ vs Wilder
Congratulations to AJ tho

Probably not ever gonna happen with wilder loss to parker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lewandowski Tops 2019 Goalscorers' List With 33 Goals, Messi Is 2nd, CR7 Is 16th / Russia 2018: Leagues Represented The Most In The Quarter Finals / KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.