Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault (18385 Views)

Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Originalsly: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2023
They have children ... now old enough for this additional drama to seriously affect them. Seems they are bent on pulling down each other and don't care if the children also get dragged I to the gutter.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Coolsat(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2023
Gainman:
are u a man? Let me ask. If u are a man pray u dont hv issue with a woman. And if u are not, u will understand better if this happens to your son or brother.
For me to be a man I must pick side abi? I still stand by my statement, na the kids I pity. Believe what they feed the media at your own peril. The real truth remains with them and God.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Emma1Oj(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2023
I see these two reconciling their differences in few months to come. Hopefully before the end of 2024.

For dead news to rise again! Something is abt to happen.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Nuzo1(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2023
YelloweWest:
Emeka Ike son says he hates his father.

That's enough evidence that the man is not a good family man.

No one can poison a person against their parent. It is what you experience growing up that informs your judgment of your father or mother.

Go and listen to daddy freeze interview with Debola (the said witness) and Laide Bakare yesterday.

Emeka Ike comes off as an arrogant and very blunt person. I don’t like the arrogance part of him and therefore, I’m not endeared to him. But there are lots of lies and blackmail being peddled against him. I guess the arrogance part makes the lies believable.

But lies will always remain lies no matter how bad the person may be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Fiscus105(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2023
Gainman:
Are u married? B4 i explain things to u

You can join him going to every media house to explain to the world how his wife finished him, how his son joined his mother to rob him from now till both of you grow old and ur gospel reach the length and breadth of the world.

If you are one of those who condermed Tonto dikeh for going dirty always with her ex, Churchill but now reluctant to condernm Ike because you are a man.

Just know you are nothing but hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by habsydiamond(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Ad for me and my family we aren't believing any of their stories... cos we don't like taking sides when it comes to husbands and wives
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by dododawa1: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2023
Pls nairaland mob

Today Na CHRISTMAS ooooooooooo
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Sermwell(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2023
dbestuncle:
Was this not the same wife Emeka said was so gentle, easy going and friendly to all. Who will never suspect anything between him and Muma Gee.
That year when he was doing his nonsense on Tv with Numa Gee I said he was cracking the wall of his home, people said he has a very understanding wife.
Where is that understanding now
But the marriage didn't crash because of cheating!!

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Gainman: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2023
Fiscus105:

You can join him going to every media house to explain to the world how his wife finished him, how his son joined his mother to rob him from now till both of you grow old and ur gospel reach the length and breadth of the world.

If you are one of those who condermed Tonto dikeh for going dirty always with her ex, Churchill but now reluctant to condernm Ike because you are a man.

Just know you are nothing but hypocrite
See this wasted mad person. U are already a waste. Or u want thunder to strike u to pieces. U don't know nah mumu you be. You son will face d same problem Emeka dey face. He will marry the kind wife Emeka Ike married to.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Tyktoker: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2023
King of erotic love making in home videos can't love in real life to keep his marriage! It is well ohh.
phosky:

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/12/24/his-mother-tore-my-moms-cloth-emeka-ikes-ex-wife-addresses-claim-of-assaulting-actors-mother/

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by skedman(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2023
Fiscus105:
Emeka Ike a very foolish guy, a crazy attention seeker, who likes going dirty publicly about his family affairs.

I still don't know how many times he would go publicly about his marriage's failure for people to hear him and emphatise with his as a victim of marriage.

Do you think it is easy to lose all what you have labored for in the past

Beside he got those properties when Nigeria was better and it is not easy to accumulate those properties again not at this present economy unless you are either a thief ,yahoo or politician

You want him to forget about it

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Morbeta11(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Coolsat:
Emeka just go resurrect issue wey don die so as to promote movie but the woman has decided to be in the mud with him this time around. Na the kids I pity most in all of these kos their mental health is already messed up. Africans no dy care about mental health of children so parents are allowed to toy with their brains, sad sha.

As for Emeka and his ex wife all they need is healing.

Don't mind the fool. This is the very first time the woman is speaking up......trust bloggers to drag all the oil commot for this issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Gainman: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Coolsat:
For me to be a man I must pick side abi? I still stand by my statement, na the kids I pity. Believe what they feed the media at your own peril. The real truth remains with them and God.
forget about d media. This is something dat we see around us. We have seen men facing the same issue. My words to you is if u have never experienced this and if u are not a man. Don't take side. In my post did u see me blaming anyone of them? There are bad men and bad women. But in situation like this, people tend to listen to women stories alone. So men should not talk out until they die. Leave him, nah him only know all what he passed thru nah. He is a celebrity, so whatever he says goes public. All what he says and what he did not say d blogger will post them. Read and u learn from it. If he did not talk how single guy go learn before going into marriage.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by nyabinghi(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2023
dbestuncle:
Was this not the same wife Emeka said was so gentle, easy going and friendly to all. Who will never suspect anything between him and Muma Gee.
That year when he was doing his nonsense on Tv with Numa Gee I said he was cracking the wall of his home, people said he has a very understanding wife.
Where is that understanding now
the woman is too gentle

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by MartinsD12(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2023
phosky:

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/12/24/his-mother-tore-my-moms-cloth-emeka-ikes-ex-wife-addresses-claim-of-assaulting-actors-mother/

Clout chasing as usual to promote a movie, if not for that interview emeka Ike did nobody will even know there is a movie he is promoting
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Macphenson: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2023
Gainman:
try be in his shoe first before u can judge him. U will know how it feels to invest in someone u love and later betray you. I feel for men coming behind us. He is saying this out so dat men going into marriage will not make a mistake like him. I don know if u are a man or a woman. I just laugh when I see men condemning Emeka for saying it out. U will never know how it feels until u enter d same problem with a woman. Those men their wives destroyed their lives in abroad by taking over what d husband has built. If they come out to say what happened to them u will still tell they to keep quiet. Many of u likes to listen and believe to lies spoken by women in this situation. Because u believe women only have d right to speak out.

Issues like this are taking to elders in the family to sort out. , and not for the social media to feast on.

He is.an Igbo man, he should know better how such issues are resolved through families.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by rollywise(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2023
You see this female gender, most of you are evil. See how they try to simplify the gravity of what this woman did to Emeka Ike's life. She single handedly ruined him. I know it didn't happen today but this is his story so would always pop in one interview or the other once in a while. But for u you to try to dismiss it because it's been long it happened is so evil and you deserve such treatment from the opposite sex. May we not experience, let alone end up with a wrong partner. Your marriage can make you or mar you forever.
Merry Christmas to all reasonable people in the world

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by ITbomb(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2023
4tomandchi:
I’m sure her Mum was not sleeping when she got her clothes torn.

Fear all women.
Na why I can never believe a report by a woman

In all, it's all about money

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2023
Fiscus105:
Emeka Ike a very foolish guy, a crazy attention seeker, who likes going dirty publicly about his family affairs.

I still don't know how many times he would go publicly about his marriage's failure for people to hear him and emphatise with his as a victim of marriage.

Abi as Saint Obi die Wey no talk, or attention seeker, human beings, reason why men will not talk and keep dying. So sad the world won’t favor men. It’s a woman’s world against the man.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Fiscus105:

Seeing him alone, you would see "aggressiveness' in him, he would also have issue with anger" management and above all a *talkative.

When husband nags too much, he would have problems in marriage, I think it's women that do nag and men overlook several things for peace to reign at home.

Seeer, the seer of our generation, the judges and judgeeeee.

Thank God saint Obi died, if he had speak and the wife counter him, he would have been bullied like this too. Wicked world, MEN will never talk. The reasons, we will bottle up and take the L. Men talk, he nags, wow, wow. Reason MEN WILL NEVER TALK. Keep having so much widows on the daily.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by kazyhm(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2023
4tomandchi:
I’m sure her Mum was not sleeping when she got her clothes torn.

Fear all women.

Believe woman story at your own peril...

She is telling us Emeka is always broke
Emeka abuses drugs.....
She passed out during beating yet feel been hitting continuously.

Emeka couldn't afford house rent, slept on the floor in Emeka Ike's mother house.....the same woman that assaulted her own mother earlier.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Coolsat(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Gainman:
forget about d media. This is something dat we see around us. We have seen men facing the same issue. My words to you is if u have never experienced this and if u are not a man. Don't take side. In my post did u see me blaming anyone of them? There are bad men and bad women. But in situation like this, people tend to listen to women stories alone. So men should not talk out until they die. Leave him, nah him only know all what he passed thru nah. He is a celebrity, so whatever he says goes public. All what he says and what he did not say d blogger will post them. Read and u learn from it. If he did not talk how single guy go learn before going into marriage.
Since you have decided to pitch your tent with the man who am I to tell you to be neutral in marital issues. You quoted me for being neutral kos I didn't see anywhere in my statement supporting anyone, ofcourse I won't do that since I was never a living witness to any of the accusations from both party. We have the stories of Osinachi who died from physical abuse and Saint Obi who also died, these are enough reasons why it's logical not to pick side in marital issues kos any of the gender can be the victim. Go back to my first comment you quoted and I still strongly stand by it. I just feel bad for those kids who are traumatized by what their failed parent is putting them through.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Coolsat(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Morbeta11:

Don't mind the fool. This is the very first time the woman is speaking up......trust bloggers to drag all the oil commot for this issue.
He has own fault so also the wife but he refused to let go. He needs help and it's obvious he hasn't moved on, he loves that woman but there's a problem somewhere that he can't deal with. Na the kids I kom Dy pity
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by candygist: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Coolsat:
Emeka just go resurrect issue wey don die so as to promote movie but the woman has decided to be in the mud with him this time around. Na the kids I pity most in all of these kos their mental health is already messed up. Africans no dy care about mental health of children so parents are allowed to toy with their brains, sad sha.

As for Emeka and his ex wife all they need is healing.

I pity Nigerian men way dey Marry Nigerian women. Nigerian women women don't really love you/ hardly love. Na your money they love. If you don't have that you will be dealt with.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by spiSeyi: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2023
Emeka is a narcissist I am sorry for the wrong comment I made against this beautiful woman after hearing Emeka's lies. Emeka used this woman and took advantage of her meekness. He should have let the sleeping dog lie he shouldn't have said anything concerning their breakup because at the end of it all after hearing from both sides Emeka was the bad boy in this scene. Most married men are becoming toxic all in the bid to prove the man of the house undecided women are emotional beings, a man must be emotionally intelligent, talk less, be patient, and learn to move on from things that can't be changed.
Emeka talks too much, lacks emotional intelligence, and fails to move on angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by CJStarz: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2023
Yul Edochie matter na im we take do Easter,
now,na Emeka Ike matter we take do Christmas 2023

Any wonder they are called ACTORS?
They keep entertaining us.
Ride on boys😂😂

But make I no hear say Ramsey Nouah don join this madness

3 Likes

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by patrickcollins: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2023
gassbee:
Who do we believe Emeka or the wife, Emeka says he never beat her, the eife says he has been violent towards her
For Ike to train his wife from secondary school to.University and to Masters shows he loves her so much, well don't know what went wrong along the way
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by patrickcollins: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2023
wirinet:

What issue will you have with your woman that will make you to constantly physically abuse her?
The man says he didn't abuse her, the only mistake he made was marrying from a broke family and a financial helpless woman whom he gave everything to

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Nigerian women no dey ever get sense or use their head in marriage, emeka ike is remarried, sifr in Germany with lovely kids, ex wife isn't remarried, scorned and spiteful of her ex husband.. using their kids against the man. I just laugh at times
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by patrickcollins: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2023
Cantonese:
Search for the right person. Plan your marriage. Plan your exact type of partner. Plan your exact type of family. Marry the person. Work for peace and progress in your home. Commit everything to God. Be patient.

He married a girl who just finished secondary school, so may be she never wanted that marriage but for financial help
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by patrickcollins: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2023
YelloweWest:
Emeka Ike son says he hates his father.

That's enough evidence that the man is not a good family man.

No one can poison a person against their parent. It is what you experience growing up that informs your judgment of your father or mother.
What do you mean, he trained him, paid his school fees, most boys always think their father don't love them but would later appreciate their dad when became men

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by patrickcollins: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2023
ITbomb:

Na why I can never believe a report by a woman

In all, it's all about money
You are right fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set / Wizkid An Illuminati Member? / Yoruba Actor Akin Ogungbe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.