Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,463 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government (18090 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by seeker121(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2023
Bro you like vawulence I swear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Chimookigwe: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2023
Armaggedon:
Congratulations to her
However, she neither creates wealth nor is she an entrepreneur. She is a government made billionaire and a beneficiary of the people's commonwealth like otedola, danjuma etc

We should encourage wealth creators and thinkers like Innocent Chukwuma, Cosmas maduka, Elumelu etc

All these sit at home pigs sef.
Inferiority complex don finish una life.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Chimookigwe: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2023
Basic123:

Some people will just declare any of their Tribesmen spraying 1000 nairas in club billionaire but we will never see the name of forbe list.

Even their richest ARTHUR EZE never featured!

Arthur Eze is a poor man when compared to Yorubas.
He is worth less than 1B.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Tareq1105: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2023
matify83:
Nigeria to the world.

She will represent us well.

Richest woman in Africa. Please represent Nigeria well and be a good Omoluabi that we're known for.

Congratulations ma.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Thomasankara(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2023
[/color]na mafia she be[color=#770077]
LegendHero:

That lady and Mike Adenuga just like lowkey stuffs.

Even for a very rich woman, she is somehow modest and move without too much paparazzi.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by YorubaDemonswag: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2023
Congratulations ma,thunda faya blokos of the mod that ban me

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2023
mofedamijo:
Yorubas are everywhere at the top, but very quiet with their achievements.

I am an international recruiter/HR manager, and I have been using calendly for years. In 2018, I was like let me check the owner of this company. Guess what, he is Yoruba, and he is very quiet.

Calendly is worth $3billion, yet the owner is not online bragging or showing off.

Trust me, the Yorubas are certainly a different breed, and yeaa, the most sophisticated.
Tell me any rich Businessman that went online to brag or show of except those in showbiz/entertainment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Menclothing: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2023
This woman own several sky scrappers in Lagos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Basic123: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2023
sammiewrite:
Stop engaging his likes. They have been groomed from birth to protect their own while casting aspersions on those of others. That is how they roll. You can see that despite proving to him that Innoson enjoys as much Gov't patronage, if not more than others, he still insisted. Tell someone from his part of the country to name those who have destroyed the country and you would see him mention the current president, maybe Buhari, governors of the South West, etc. but you won't see him mention the likes of OUK, Orji, Uwuanyi and the host of other incompetent, highly corrupt leaders from his part of the country, including their new messiah.
Chai....YOU KNOW THEM WELLA.

I WISH TO MEET YOU IN REAL LIFE.

THEY will exclude KEN NNAMANI,ANYIM PIUS ANYIM,OKONJO IWEALA,.....THEY WILL EVEN BLAME NON FUNCTIONING EASTERN PORTS ON YORUBA AND FULANIS DESPITE CONTROLLING THE COUNTRY FOR GOOD 5YEARS (2010 TO 2015 UNDER GEJ WITH THE LIKES OF OKONJO IWEALA-MINISTER OF FINANCE,ANYIM PIUS ANYIM-SGF ABD FORMERSENATE PRESIDENT,EMEFIELE-CBN GOVERNOR, PETER OBI-CHAIRMAN SEC,STELLA ODUAH-AVIATION MINISTER,ALLYSON MADUEKE-PETROLEUM MINISTER,BATH NNAJI-MINISTER OF ENERGY AND POWER,EMEKA IHEDIOHA-DEPUTY SPEAKER,IKE EKWEREMADU-DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT AND FOR 12YEARS,ARUMAH OTEH-CHAIRMAN SEC)-With all these,the fools will still open their mouth and blame the non functioning eastern ports and delayed 2nd niger Bridge on YORUBAS and FULANIS or claim they never enjoyed FG Patronage and some foolish YORUBAS will still believe them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Mrtaye: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2023
KillingJoke:
My bestfriend's godmother grin
Wow and is that really you on your dp
Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by COMPAQ(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2023
Armaggedon:
Congratulations to her
However, she neither creates wealth nor is she an entrepreneur. She is a government made billionaire and a beneficiary of the people's commonwealth like otedola, danjuma etc

We should encourage wealth creators and thinkers like Innocent Chukwuma, Cosmas maduka, Elumelu etc

Which elumelu. Elumelu that was forex round-trip per with crystal bank and standard trust before buying uba.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by pocom35: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2023
Menclothing:
This woman own several sky scrappers in Lagos
She owns just two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Mercury12(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2023
More money! Twaaale😂
Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Mikkeal: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2023
Armaggedon:
Congratulations to her

I KNOW A CHILD OF PERDITION LIKE YOU WILL COME OUT AND SPEW TRIBAL TRASH ,''SHE DOES NOT CREATE WEALTH NOR IS SHE AN ENTREPRENEUR"I KNOW YOU WONT CONSIDER THE RICHEST WOMAN BY A MILE IN NIGERIA AN ENTREPRENEUR BECAUSE SHE IS FROM A CERTAIN REGION,IF SHE HAD BEEN FROM YOUR REGION YOU AS USUAL WILL BE SINGING HER PRAISE TO HIGH HEAVENS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by victorclean(f): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2023
One of the few hardworking them them.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by chymeze: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2023
Those are the kinda women girls of nowadays should be emulating! The Alakija woman is an achiever, super wealthy, yet you don't hear of any news of her disrespecting her marriage institution or values, or her husband. Yet foolish girls around can't borrow a leaf from her but want to learn bad attitudes from feminists

5 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Morphinne: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2023
LegendHero:

Famfa oil employ more than Innoson. Do you think it’s play to have stake in Agbami field as far back as 1993? Was Obasanjo your president in 1993?

Kid Google Alakija and know who she is.

Alakija is an entrepreneur way above the league of the small Innoson.

By the way, stop saying nonsense, Famfa conglomerate as a whole employ more people than that small Innoson will ever employ. You think oil business na play?

You dey mind the chest-beating mumu. Igbos and chest-beating are 5&6, you just can’t take that away from them. We for no dey sleep again if the likes of Aliko Dangote, Ibrahim Dantata, Alakija, Bimbo Alase, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola etc are from eastern Nigeria. Despite not having their ppl in official lists of richest people, you still hear things like “We sustain Nigeria” Nigeria can’t breathe without us” “we develop everywhere we go” Igbos are the most industrious and richest black ppl grin
But why are Igbo imaginary billionaires not being featured on Forbes? I guess Forbes are also holding anti-Igbo sentiment just like the yolobas and fulani cows grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by PHAYOL81: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2023
This will massively increase her wealth and reach. I believe DANGOTE now has wider option for his refinery feeds and might require expansion in few years

NIGERIA and NIGERIANS on the cool rise

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

WE RISE!

4 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Alexis11: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2023
dfrost:

You are very correct. It's actually an African proverb. But on the later part, you are not. On this thread alone, we have started boasting.

One thing I've noticed is that old money people hardly boast

I think the boasting we are seeing from Yorubas now is in reaction to too much chest beating from our southern neighbours claiming they are all Billionaires in their own region and all Yorubas are paupers lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by gasparpisciotta: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

Sierra Leone sir.

I know bros
Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by vannessa7(f): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2023
Armaggedon:
Truth hurts. At least, you agree Innoson has a business. He employs thousand like other businessmen. Without oil, entrepreneurs would be the only billionaires.

Kiss the truth!

Service production to you is not a business to you, if dredging oil is such an easy thing why is a whole nation like Sierra Leone awarding the contract to a foreigner, they could have given it to one of their own if you won't need expertise and experience coupled with equipments worth a huge sum to carry it out, stop hating on Yoruba because Yoruba will always surprise you forever, save yourself the pain.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by vannessa7(f): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2023
Basic123:

Chai....YOU KNOW THEM WELLA.

I WISH TO MEET YOU IN REAL LIFE.

THEY will exclude KEN NNAMANI,ANYIM PIUS ANYIM,OKONJO IWEALA,.....THEY WILL EVEN BLAME NON FUNCTIONING EASTER PORTS ON YORUBA AND FULANIS DESPITE CONTROLLING THE COUNTRY FOR GOOD 5YEARS (2010 TO 2015 UNDER GEJ WITH THE LIKES OF OKONJO IWEALA-MINISTER OF FINANCE,ANYIM PIUS ANYIM-SGF ABD FORMERSENATE PRESIDENT,EMEFIELE-CBN GOVERNOR, PETER OBI-CHAIRMAN SEC,STELLA ODUAH-AVIATION MINISTER,ALLYSON MADUEKE-PETROLEUM MINISTER,BATH NNAJI-MINISTER OF ENERGY AND POWER,EMEKA IHEDIOHA-DEPUTY SPEAKER,IKE EKWEREMADU-DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT AND FOR 12YEARS,ARUMAH OTEH-CHAIRMAN SEC)-With all these,the fools will still open their mouth and blame the non functioning eastern ports and delayed 2nd niger Bridge on YORUBAS and FULANIS or claim they never enjoyed FG Patronage and some foolish YORUBAS will still believe them.

👍, Well said

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by porthouse7(f): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Armaggedon:
Congratulations to her

bitterleaf and akpu eating tribe are here to wail

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by myqel(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2023
mofedamijo:
Yorubas are everywhere at the top, but very quiet with their achievements.

I am an international recruiter/HR manager, and I have been using calendly for years. In 2018, I was like let me check the owner of this company. Guess what, he is Yoruba, and he is very quiet.

Calendly is worth $3billion, yet the owner is not online bragging or showing off.

Trust me, the Yorubas are certainly a different breed, and yeaa, the most sophisticated.

I signed up on Calendly about few months ago...Pls, I sent you a DM, kindly reply..thank you

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Bluntemperor: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
Alexis11:

That's graceful Yoruba women for you... Ibukun Awosika, Bola Shagaya, Bimbo Alashe and others are sitting comfortably on this table.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by dfrost: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Alexis11:

I think the boasting we are seeing from Yorubas now is in reaction to too much chest beating from our southern neighbours claiming they are all Billionaires in their own region and all Yorubas are paupers lol

Ignore. He who rolls in the mud with a - becomes one.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Blackdisciple(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Omoh
Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by XAUBulls: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
LegendHero:
NEWS: F. A. Oil Ltd, belonging to Nigeria's—and Africa's—richest woman, Apostle Folorunso Alakija, has been awarded 6 offshore oil blocks by the Govt of Sierra Leone.

(Her company is a major player in Nigeria's Agbami oilfield, one of the country's biggest deepwater projects).
That's a defining moment for Sierra Leone in the quest for oil discovery in the deep waters.
Kudos to Famfa Oil, and I wish them the best of luck in the very dicey search for crude oil in commercial quantities.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Heffalump(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Those of you tribalists on this thread, please note that her one kobo will not enter your pocket.
Better goan huzzle undecided
Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Basic123: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Daveconsult007:

From oil revenues stolen from swamps of Niger Delta.
Yes Oil stolen by Niger delta people from God.

Mumu......check the revenues going to Niger delta states to know how stupid and mumu you Niger delta people are.Instead of holding your governors responsible they will be manipulating you to blame your backwardness on another tribes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by DangoteIvy: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
kokozain:
May God bless our hustle. Money stop nonsense
grin
Re: Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government by Jogs1900: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
COMPAQ:

Which elumelu. Elumelu that was forex round-trip per with crystal bank and standard trust before buying uba.
Fact..luckily for him, He escaped with his loot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex / “We need to do more collectively for Africa”- Halima Dangote / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.