Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem (4006 Views)

Bethlehem: The Largest Palestinian City, West Bank (video) / Palestinian Pastor Discusses Reality Of Being A Palestinian In Bethlehem (video) / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by tsephanyah(f): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
BREAKING:

⚡ 🇮🇱 Jewish settlers set fire to a Christmas tree in Bethlehem in the West Bank, while under IDF protection

1 Share

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by Natbrowny: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
U see this kind matter. My mouth no dey. Thats a middle east problem.

Ekaette. Gimme 2 cold Stout and 4 plates of snail peppersoup. Flexing on a Monday is bae.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by tsephanyah(f): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Natbrowny:
U see this kind matter. My mouth no dey. Thats a middle east problem.

Ekaette. Gimme 2 cold Stout and 4 plates of snail peppersoup. Flexing on a Monday is bae.
Arab hate blacks. Jews hate blacks and mock Jesus yet y'all worship them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by Natbrowny: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
Arab hate blacks. Jews hate blacks and mock Jesus yet y'all worship them

So from my comment. U feel say i dey religious abi.

Direct ur comments 2d public.

Thanks 👍.. U do well

1 Like

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by SeeWahala: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hamas and their supporters have come with another propaganda undecided

When head slamming palestinians make a video burning the quoran now and post on twitter they will tag them the 1% christians in gaza.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by SpatialKing(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Christmas tree 🎄 is not the symbol of Christmas...

7 Likes

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
grin That is why I fear for Igbo Christians understand the Igbo Jew called Nnamdi Kanu. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by tsephanyah(f): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
SeeWahala:
Hamas and their supporters have come with another propaganda undecided

When head slamming palestinians make a video burning the quoran now and post on twitter they will tag them the 1% christians in gaza.
they killed your God... Though! y'all believe he fly away. They mock you people yet you worship them.... Also, I don't give fck about hamas

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by tsephanyah(f): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin That is why I fear for Igbo Christians understand the Igbo Jew called Nnamdi Kanu.
grin they don't know the Jews. If you want to know Jews research about Jews politics and how they hate each other

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by SeeWahala: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
they killed your God... Though y'all believe he fly away. They mock you people yet you worship them.... Also, I don't give fck about hamas

You terrorist sympathizers should stop using the bolded excuse above.

God sent his only begotted son to earth to DIE so that we may LIVE . . . It was always part of the grand plan of God to make the jews murder Jesus Christ for our redemption. We real christians can never hold it against the jews because it was what was ordained to happen from time immemorial.

So stop trying your confusionist taquiyah moves on us real christians . . . It will never work

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by misreal(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
This one is just trying to make us hate the Jews by all means.
So we can join them in their charade of hatred and suicide bombings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by tsephanyah(f): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
SeeWahala:

You terrorist sympathizers should stop using the bolded excuse above.

God sent his only begotted son to earth to DIE so that we may LIVE . . . It was always part of the grand plan of God to make the jews murder Jesus Christ for our redemption. We real christians can never hold it against the jews because it was what was ordained to happen from time immemorial.

So stop trying your confusionist taquiyah moves on us real christians . . . It will never work
those that make sense to you? God sending his child to be killed.. what? he is playing games with y'all and he killed his sun to prove how serious the game is... Come on pls use your sense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by tsephanyah(f): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
misreal:
This one is just trying to make us hate the Jews by all means.
So we can join them in their charade of hatred and suicide bombings.
I don't hate them. I pity you people. I don't give a fck about the Arabs too

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by SeeWahala: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
those that make sense to you? God sending his child to be killed.. what he is playing games with y'all and he killed his sun to prove how serious the game is

Same way you kill innocent people after screaming 'allahu akba' just so that the same allah will immediately mould 72 underage virgins and keep for you in your paradise of bliss right undecided

What type of game is this? Playstation 17 or Xbox 10 XS?

Iranu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by tommy589(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by tsephanyah(f): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
SeeWahala:

Same way you kill innocent people after screaming 'allahu akba' just so that the same allah will immediately mould 72 underage virgins and keep for you in your paradise of bliss right undecided

What type of game is this? Playstation 17 or Xbox 10 XS?

Iranu
I will take 72 virgin any day. There's nothing more sweet and calling to humans than sex. All our life revolve around sex and relationship... Anyways, I don't believe in that too... But come on today is pagan holiday it's literally a Mithraism. Doesn't make sense at all
Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by SeeWahala: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
I will take 72 virgin any day. There's nothing more sweet and calling to humans than sex. All our life revolve around sex and relationship ... Anyways, I don't believe in that too... But come on today is pagan holiday it's literally a Mithraism. Doesn't make sense at all

Concerning the bolded you are right. I can never argue such facts with a people who regularly and culturally insert their 'appendages' into the arze of cows just to experience the bliss of what is to come in paradise after their bombs have gone off undecided

Today is christmas bro. On this day many centuries ago my savior was born. I am drinking and eating in joyous fashion. Care to pull your pants up, take a long hot bath and come join me?

Theres plenty for everyine and i can waybill the leftovers incase youre feeling shy kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by tsephanyah(f): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
SeeWahala:

Concerning the bolded you are right. I can never argue such facts with a people who regularly and culturally insert their 'appendages' into the arze of cows just to experience the bliss of what is to come in paradise after their bombs have gone off undecided

Today is christmas bro. On this day many centuries ago my savior was born. I am drinking and eating in joyous fashion. Care to pull your pants up, take a long hot bath and come join me?

Theres plenty for everyine and i can waybill the leftovers incase youre feeling shy kiss
"your savior" I spit on you, on behalf of your ancestors. You're disgusting. They enslaved your forefathers, killed rape them and force them to worship an imaginary dead Jew. You should be ashamed of yourself. Pss of sht

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by SeeWahala: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
"your savior" I spit on you, on behalf of your ancestors. You're disgusting. They enslaved your forefathers, killed rape them and force them to worship an imaginary dead Jew. You should be ashamed of yourself. Pss of sht

Spit on me the same way you usually spit on the cows vulva before diving in? grin what else can be more disgusting? Even the Pss of sht you keep sniffing is coming from the two holes in front of you yet you are contented to douse the stench by sticking your 'third leg' into any one you please.

I dont envy you . . . Nah, i sincerely do NOT.

Please dont come to my Jesus birthday party again, i have rescinded my prior invitation to you and informed my bouncers.

You can send the cow though . . . I think we shall need more meat and luckily the butcher i paid from abbatoir is still around. We will nust cut off and discard your most favourite part of the beast (it can also be waybilled to you for your pleasure if you wish) . . . We hate wastage here.

Hurry up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by misreal(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
I don't hate them. I pity you people. I don't give a fck about the Arabs too
Don’t pity Christian’s.
Send your pity to hamas and the foolish Palestinian people who have refused to rebel against hamas and keeps allowing hamas to use them as human shields.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by ResidentSnitch(f): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin That is why I fear for Igbo Christians understand the Igbo Jew called Nnamdi Kanu. grin
How did you bring in Igbos in this matter happening in faraway middle east?
Are you sure you're not cursed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

How did you bring in Igbos in this matter happening in faraway middle east?
Are you sure you're not cursed?

Because some claim to be Jews. Are you ashamed? grin ResidentSnitch it is a FACT that Jews give no Fvck about Jesus Christ. They don't believe he is God or Son of God and are known to be very Hostile to Christians. Or is Nnamdi Kanu not an Igbo Jew again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by Melagros(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
Abeg enough of this negative and nonsense news about jews and hamas everyday
Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by zanshi: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
The Isrealites you read about in the bible is different from these new ones.

Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by ResidentSnitch(f): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Because some claim to be Jews. Are you ashamed.
Ashamed of what?
I'm still asking you: Why did you bring Igbos of all tribes in the whole world into this if you're not cursed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by tsephanyah(f): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
SeeWahala:

Spit on me the same way you usually spit on the cows vulva before diving in? grin what else can be more disgusting? Even the Pss of sht you keep sniffing is coming from the two holes in front of you yet you are contented to douse the stench by sticking your 'third leg' into any one you please.

I dont envy you . . . Nah, i sincerely do NOT.

Please dont come to my Jesus birthday party again, i have rescinded my prior invitation to you and informed my bouncers.

You can send the cow though . . . I think we shall need more meat and luckily the butcher i paid from abbatoir is still around. We will nust cut off and discard your most favourite part of the beast (it can also be waybilled to you for your pleasure if you wish) . . . We hate wastage here.

Hurry up
Lowlife
Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Ashamed of what?
I'm still asking you: Why did you bring Igbos of all tribes in the whole world into this if you're not cursed?

Ask Jesus Christ who cursed the Jews in the Bible. So to those Igbos claiming Jews of course will burn down Igbo Christians because they have been cursed by Christ. grin

ResidentSnitch see as you dey foam for mouth from anger. Go ask Nnamdi Kanu your question. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by SeeWahala: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
tsephanyah:
Lowlife

Highlife
Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Ask Jesus Christ who cursed the Jews in the Bible. So to those Igbos claiming Jews of course will burn down Igbo Christians because they have been cursed by Christ. grin

ResidentSnitch see as you dey foam for mouth from anger. Go ask Nnamdi Kanu your question. grin

You're just rambling incoherently...
Who cursed you, or is it generational?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

You're just rambling incoherently...
Who cursed you, or is it generational?

grin ResidentSnitch you still dey foam for mouth o. Take it easy. grin
Re: Breaking Jews Setting Fire To Christmas Tree In Bethlehem by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin ResidentSnitch you still dey foam for mouth o. Take it easy. grin
Next time you wish to display your cursed personality in an anonymous forum, leave Igbos out of it; they're not the cause of whatever that is eating you up.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prigozhin Headed To The Airport, On His Way To Exile In Belarus / BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. / How The Dutch Safety Board Proved Russia Faked MH17 Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.