Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Business Can I Start With N10,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N10,000? (1901 Views)

What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 / What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? / Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N10,000? by getukudo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2007
You Have Some Money And Need Business Ideas?

Hi guys. I want to know what kind of business i can start with N10,000. Please let me know. I live in calabar.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N10,000? by kufreabasi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2008
what is your focus with that N10,000.00?A lecturer in unical told me that there over 300,000 job that one can do,men the choice is yours.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N10,000? by landhouse: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
You can add more fund and invest that money in a safe business. I'm talking about investing in lands and properties in Port-Harcourt. Call 07785 346 790 (London) for details if you are keen on investment.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N10,000? by MyPeace(f): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
land and properties with 10k? cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss
Re: What Business Can I Start With N10,000? by NaijaEcash(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2008
@getukudo

You stand in the best position to know the right type of business to invest the N10,000 in. To start with, you need to understand the fact that people only pay money for two things

1. Good feelings and
2. Solutions to Problems

If you are able to identify the needs of the human beings around where you reside, then you can list down the kind of solutions you can provide for those needs.

After listing down the various business opportunities you have identify, the next step is to choose one that you are very passionate about.

For example, if you're living in a place where there is water scarcity, you can decide to provide water for people using jerry-cans. However, you may not make money from that business if you are the type that feels bad about people looking down on you because of the nature of your job. In that case, you will need to select another opportunity on your list.

As you can see from the little explanation given above, we cannot give you a perfect answer because we do not know what the people you want to do business with "NEED" grin

Remember the CUSTOMER is KING, not because you like him, but because he is the one having the MONEY! cheesy

I suggest you read this post http://naijaecash.com/2008/03/22/how-to-choose-an-online-business/ even though it was written with online business in mind, it nonetheless have some tips that can be applied "offline". It will definitely give you more ideas on how to go about choosing a business. I wish you all the best.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N10,000? by Bharlow(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2008
I want you to think deeply and scrutinise every advice given to you.

I wish you all the best
Re: What Business Can I Start With N10,000? by onatisi(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2008
moresun , please leave a valid phone mnumber and office address , the number u gave is not going . thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With N10,000? by NaijaEcash(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2008
shocked
The poster asked for advice, now they want to make money off him. Niaja shocked Why can't we put service first before profit?

You Have Some Money And Need Business Ideas?

(1)

What Is The Disadvantage Of Venturing Into A Recharge Card Printing Business / Pure Water Nylon-----manufacurer And Consultant / Advice On Combination Of Barbing Salon With Other Business(es)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.