Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

My - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My (3447 Views)

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau / My (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My by nahinbdis: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
Re: My by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
LMAO, u don jam
Re: My by maclatunji: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
Get her pregnant- that should reduce her drive tongue.

5 Likes

Re: My by nahinbdis: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
maclatunji:

Get her pregnant- that should reduce her drive tongue.

Seriously, will that do it?
Re: My by maclatunji: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
nahinbdis:

Seriously, will that do it?

See question, we are talking about morning sickness, vomitting, nausea, dizziness, excessive spitting at least in the the first 3 months. if that does not do it, you have married a nympho!

1 Like

Re: My by WAVixen: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2011
For some women pregnancy actually increases the libido, so be careful.
P.S not every woman suffers from morning sickness, spitting and throwing up.

3 Likes

Re: My by nahinbdis: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
WAVixen:

P.S not ever woman suffers from morning sickness, spitting and throwing up.

I thot so too.
Re: My by ronkebp(f): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
Didn't know that men could be tired from working all day. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My by ronkebp(f): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
WAVixen:

So right, i did not suffer from any of those.
Re: My by Plutarch: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
@op,

Is it that u can match her libído or u are tired after the day's job? What about early morning session b4 going to d office.

BTW, u said u married her as a virgin @ 31, yes she deserve to be serviced morning,aftnoon n night to pay 4 d sêx deficeit.

3 Likes

Re: My by Outstrip(f): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

I don't know what is funnier. Somebody recommending pregancy or you asking"Seriously, will that do it?" LOL Women are like wild animals in the heat in their 30's. I don't think pregnancy is the solution unless you plan on keeping her 9 months pregnant until she is 45. Some women are even hornier when they are pregnant. The only difference is that you even have a heavier load to carry becuase now she is pregnant LOL. Here is what I think. With your work schedule it is possible that she is missing intimacy. Intimacy does not always mean se>>x. Maybe she just really waants to be close to you and feels that at least with the se**x she has you to herself for 2 minutes  grin  grin . Why don't you take 2 weekends out of every month and make a date night or date weekend out of it. When you are too tired for action why not get home and spend some time with her. Maybe you can soak in the tub and let her wash your tired body.Text her during the day just to say you love her. Send her a funny email so she knows you are thinking about her. I think if you give a some of your time daily she will be more understanding. Good Luck

4 Likes

Re: My by ronkebp(f): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
Outstrip:

grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know what is funnier. Somebody recommending pregancy or you asking"Seriously, will that do it?" LOL Women are like wild animals in the heat in their 30's. I don't think pregnancy is the solution unless you plan on keeping her 9 months pregnant until she is 45. Some women are even hornier when they are pregnant. The only difference is that you even have a heavier load to carry becuase now she is pregnant LOL. Here is what I think. With your work schedule it is possible that she is missing intimacy. Intimacy does not always mean se>>x. Maybe she just really waants to be close to you and feels that at least with the se**x she has you to herself for 2 minutes grin grin . Why don't you take 2 weekends out of every month and make a date night or date weekend out of it. When you are too tired for action why not get home and spend some time with her. Maybe you can soak in the tub and let her wash your tired body.Text her during the day just to say you love her. Send her a funny email so she knows you are thinking about her. I think if you give a some of your time daily she will be more understanding. Good Luck

Can't wait for that time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to be on heat, infact a nympho grin grin grin Oh!!! my hubby is sooooooin trouble.

1 Like

Re: My by maclatunji: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
WAVixen:

At least he can claim that he wants her to be in the 'best health for "the baby" whilst he can save himself from some hard labour at the same time. Abeg, it is a thing of the mind. Right now that she is not pregnant you cannot give any excuse- If she gets pregnant I will help you with research findings that say rough play is bad for a Zygote's health tongue .

Men, a little scoping here and there is as necessary as the real physical activity to keep madam happy. You don't want to die early and leave her a widow now- take my advice, don't mind the Cabal! grin grin grin grin

My advice is free and easy to apply, 3 months of less activity is good enough rest for you. By the way you should start making Akpu an important aspect of your diet- it works wonders!

1 Like

Re: My by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
You now see why you should test drive your spouse before signing the dotted lines

If at 29 which should be close to a mans peak you are already seeing signs that she pass you, What now happens in your late 30's
Re: My by maclatunji: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
dayokanu:

You now see why you should test drive your spouse before signing the dotted lines

If at 29 which should be close to a mans peak you are already seeing signs that she pass you, What now happens in your late 30's

Abeg free OP. Lagos stress is enough to kill anybody.

1 Like

Re: My by nahinbdis: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
maclatunji:

Abeg free OP. Lagos stress is enough to kill anybody.

I do 3 - 4 hours in traffic every evening. Add that to the pressures to deliver on several concurrent deadlines at work and a lot of other stuff. Its not a question of not bening able to get it up or keep it up, but more like less interest after a task filled day.
Re: My by Outstrip(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
naimbdis stop making excuses. Are you saying that if you have this job until you are 75 thay your wife will keep living without your attention. Please don't tempt nature. You simply have to find the time or do other things to make up for it. I understand that it is not just a physical thing it is also mental but sometimes and many women will tell you this you still make love not because you are in the mood but the other person needs it. Simple.

1 Like

Re: My by spyder880(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hehehehehe, try drinking 'magani burantashi' she will ask for seperate bedroom within one week!
Re: My by Inked(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hmmm, this is a serious case o and you guys are joking with it, lol, sorry i can't help but laugh. i think you guys should try drawing out a time table asides early session o cos that is needed for a good day at work. I'll help work on something,
Re: My by spyder880(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^Hehehehe, you mean like 'love rooster' pasted on the bed head wall stating the nights for action and maybe duration? Please lets be serious here,
Re: My by Inked(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
Lols, that's not what I meant spyder. All I'm meant was that she needs understand the posting her hubby is in and be willing not to run the guy down. But I think you should try this. Since the he complains of stree, starting with fore plays doesn't really need much stress, so I'll say he should do a lot of fore play oral and all the when the joystick is needed he can then, I'm also open to opinions and I know ladies knows the answer.
Re: My by ifyalways(f): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
I don't know if its just me but i see love-making as a best method of chillin and de stressing after a long,hard day.

@OP,Love making is not all about the actual S3x,sometimes cuddling,soft kisses here and there is all we need.

Your wife too ain't helping issues.She ought to set the mood and get the groove going.No matter how tired and looong my mans day is/was,If I need kpekus,I'd always get it with him doing it willinhly all it takes is a soft seduction from me.If she meets you at the door with a kiss,swinging her hips in her sexy lingerie,run your bath water,remove your clothes and tuck you in the bath,gist with you as you eat your warm meal,make the bedroom condusive(dim light,crisp comfortable sheets and pillows etc),initiate action and do "things" to your body you would be the one running home daily for more.

Talking sex on phone(sms,bb,email) helps (assuming you dont consider that a sin)

Hmmn,abeg my eye dey the driveway,can't wait for mine to cruise in so the party would begin.Oyi na atu m

2 Likes

Re: My by spyder880(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^ chai, you go kill the man o! Anyway you have good point there.
Re: My by simpleseyi: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
Your wife's libido is not high. If it is high, then she will take charge in bed. she will start pre-intimacy and conclude it by being on TOP. In that case, you wont have to use too much energy. My guy, she should be riding you like a horse and not wait for you to do the work everyday.
Re: My by Bisjosh(f): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
Abi o!!!! grin grin she shld take charge undecided
Re: My by Inked(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Ifyalways: U̶̲̥̅̊'re the bomb!!!!, I can assure you I'll always want to come home if I was your hubby. I think you need start counselling session for married couples. Seriously. RESPECT ifyalways. Thumbs up
Re: My by Kunbee: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
Satisfy her tongue
Re: My by femmy2010(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2011
This is serious.
Re: My by frozen70(f): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
I suggests you do more of bonding and cuddling while sleeping in the same bed with her, it mustn't end with sex but it will calm her down till the day you will have strength to do the real job. But at 29yrs, you should be bursting with superb energy how come you're running low on energy. Check your health status.
Re: My by cococandy(f): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
ifyalways:
I don't know if its just me but i see love-making as a best method of chillin and de stressing after a long,hard day.

@OP,Love making is not all about the actual S3x,sometimes cuddling,soft kisses here and there is all we need.

Your wife too ain't helping issues.She ought to set the mood and get the groove going.No matter how tired and looong my mans day is/was,If I need kpekus,I'd always get it with him doing it willinhly all it takes is a soft seduction from me.If she meets you at the door with a kiss,swinging her hips in her sexy lingerie,run your bath water,remove your clothes and tuck you in the bath,gist with you as you eat your warm meal,make the bedroom condusive(dim light,crisp comfortable sheets and pillows etc),initiate action and do "things" to your body you would be the one running home daily for more.

Talking sex on phone(sms,bb,email) helps (assuming you dont consider that a sin)

Hmmn,abeg my eye dey the driveway,can't wait for mine to cruise in so the party would begin.Oyi na atu m
Re: My by Chubhie: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2017
You either match her vibrations or you outsource.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street / She Can't Stand His Family,what should she do? / When Exactly's Mother's Day???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.