Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? (471 Views)

FRSC Sets Deadline For Number Plates Violation, Drivers License / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by beekind: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Hi everyone, I have an expired FRSC drivers license but I have lost it, I only have the temporary one issued before I was able to get the permanent one then (which has now been misplaced) .

Can someone please share the steps to obtain a new drivers license at Ibadan Oyo State with me please ?

Thank you.
Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by Freed2022: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2023
Log in to their website. There is a step by step guide on how to go about it together with locations of their various offices.
Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by beekind: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2023
Thank you, its hard to imagine that you can get anything done online, especially when it's a federal government agency .
Are you saying, I don't need any human intervention whatsoever ?

Do you have the link to the website to use ?

Thank you.
Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by PlayMaker14: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2023
I also misplaced mine and I need to renew it for some financial reasons.... I will be in the comment section.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by Kasdat5(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
How did you manage to get your P drivers licence if you didn't submit the temporal slip ?
Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by Crokky: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Just go to any of their office ,since u have the temporal one ,the serial number should be displayed
Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by Yhemzie(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Go to licensing office at Onireke, Dugbe. Ask for FRSC office and ask for Mr Babalola. He's the one in charge.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by Abezol4jah(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
Log on to https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/login then check under acknowledgement page and click DL renewal, if you have the temporary one,check the top left corner you will find ur dl reg. no. Input it in the appropriate box and search for your details.

If your details exist on frsc portal, it will return with ur details, just continue to click next else you want to make changes.
Then, click on submit and select payments option. You should have ur credit card handy with which you will make payments depending on number of years you applied for, 3/5.

If your payments is successful, print acknowledgement pageand proceed to any vio office closer to you for signatory and stamps.
Next, make copies and submit original at frsc office for capturing.
Note: Select capturing during registration, class of license, no of years and processing state and centres. For further assistance, send mail to abezol4jah@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by Abezol4jah(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hi everyone, I have an expired FRSC drivers license but I have lost it, I only have the temporary one issued before I was able to get the permanent one then (which has now been misplaced) .

Can someone please share the steps to obtain a new drivers license at Ibadan Oyo State with me please ?

Thank you.

For new registration,
First, you will need to register at driving school.
Then, the driving sch. will process ur certificate after 26th work days.

Next, proceed to frsc portal where you will use the code on ur driving sch. Cert. to complete ur registration on frsc portal
(https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/login) then, you will go to VIO office for driving and CBT.
Thereafter, you' visit frsc office for capturing and then you will be given temporary D.L.
Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by Abezol4jah(m): 6:28am On Dec 28, 2023
beekind:
Thank you, its hard to imagine that you can get anything done online, especially when it's a federal government agency .
Are you saying, I don't need any human intervention whatsoever ?

Do you have the link to the website to use ?

Thank you.

Log on to https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/login then check under acknowledgement page and click DL renewal, if you have the temporary one,check the top left corner you will find ur dl reg. no. Input it in the appropriate box and search for your details.

If your details exist on frsc portal, it will return with ur details, just continue to click next else you want to make changes.
Then, click on submit and select payments option. You should have ur credit card handy with which you will make payments depending on number of years you applied for, 3/5.

If your payments is successful, print acknowledgement pageand proceed to any vio office closer to you for signatory and stamps.
Note: Select capturing during registration, class of license, no of years and processing state and centres. For further assistance, send mail to abezol4jah@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by beekind: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Abezol4jah:

Thank you so much for this detailed explanation, God bless you.
Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by Nafizzey(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Abezol4jah:

please can I renew my drivers license my self without going to FRSC Office?
Re: How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ? by PlayMaker14: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Abezol4jah:

Thank you for this bro.

(1) (Reply)

New Deal Lexus Es350 2014 Upgraded To 2018 / Causes Of Engine Top / Gud Day Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.