Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Open Letter To Christians In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Christians In Nigeria (108 Views)

Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Christians In Nigeria by Afikoo: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hello Christians in Nigeria Compliments of the season and happy New Year. I hope you didn't accept that greeting cos you all don't deserve it. I am taking it back. Nonchalant and hipocritical people don't deserves Christmas.
Are you aware that over 100 persons and about 300 were killed and injured by terrorists in Plateau State Yesterday?
Plateau State is predominantly a Christian State .

I am yet to see that outrage you all showed when Hamas Attacked Israel. I mean you were standing for Israel.
Everywhere is quiet. CAN is quiet. Daddy GOs that told us to accept a sham election are quiet.
Pa Adebaye did a video standing with Israel, he is quiet.
None is making video standing with Plateau State as they did for Israel.
You are not even aware that the percentage of Christians in Israel is less than 2 odds. 1.9%.
You all saw how the Muslims reacted when 80 persons were killed by the military. You saw the outrage.
The VP and other Govt officials visited the scene.
National Assembly Donated their December Salary.

You are quiet huh. Let me say this here, Nigerian Christians are a huge joke and don't be surprised that many people are no longer taking christians in Nigeria serious . We have lost the core essence of Christianity that Jesus carefully outlined in Matt 25 Vs 35.46. When was the last time this scripture was read in your church?

Continue in your hypocrisy. Continue in your theological sermon that has no bearing. Continue in your bible argument and motivational speeches.

The first missionary church was built in Antioch. That's where the name Christianity originated from.
Antioch is located in Turkey.
Today the percentage of Christians in turkey is 0.2%

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Christians In Nigeria by thicthighs(f): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
In a short while,the religious mercenaries and goons will crawl over this post and totally miss the point. @op well said.
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Nigeria by FaithELEFAN(f): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
People are too hungry to protest or see keypad to type
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Nigeria by FRANCISTOWN: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Afikoo:
Hello Christians in Nigeria Compliments of the season and happy New Year. I hope you didn't accept that greeting cos you all don't deserve it. I am taking it back. Nonchalant and hipocritical people don't deserves Christmas.
Are you aware that over 100 persons and about 300 were killed and injured by terrorists in Plateau State Yesterday?
Plateau State is predominantly a Christian State .

I am yet to see that outrage you all showed when Hamas Attacked Israel. I mean you were standing for Israel.
Everywhere is quiet. CAN is quiet. Daddy GOs that told us to accept a sham election are quiet.
Pa Adebaye did a video standing with Israel, he is quiet.
None is making video standing with Plateau State as they did for Israel.
You are not even aware that the percentage of Christians in Israel is less than 2 odds. 1.9%.
You all saw how the Muslims reacted when 80 persons were killed by the military. You saw the outrage.
The VP and other Govt officials visited the scene.
National Assembly Donated their December Salary.

You are quiet huh. Let me say this here, Nigerian Christians are a huge joke and don't be surprised that many people are no longer taking christians in Nigeria serious . We have lost the core essence of Christianity that Jesus carefully outlined in Matt 25 Vs 35.46. When was the last time this scripture was read in your church?

Continue in your hypocrisy. Continue in your theological sermon that has no bearing. Continue in your bible argument and motivational speeches.

The first missionary church was built in Antioch. That's where the name Christianity originated from.
Antioch is located in Turkey.
Today the percentage of Christians in turkey is 0.2%

How would you expect the gods of men who are nothing but legal thieves in suits and ties mounting pulpits of lies to talk?

Them no go fit talk now, since it's not offering, seeds and tithes related.

If you wan hear them talk. Talk against tithes and first fruits. Then you go see doings.

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Indeed Some Disappointment Are Truly A Blessing In Disguise. / Join Our 365 Days Bible Reading / The Power Of Gratitude. Apostle Joshua Selman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.