Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (1652 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Jewessgratitud3: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2023

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Thundafireseun: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
People fear what they don’t understand

I have been to Eckankar I have been to MFM and I know how they both practice…

Have you asked yourself if you would still feel this way about Eckankar if you were born into a family that practice Eckankar??

In your writing all I see is that you just want to advertise MFM

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: ... by budaatum: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Always try to know the spiritual background of the person you're going for or that is coming for you before going into any relationship with them because those things have a way of affecting your destiny.

But you never said you dated this man!

What I think is you blame others for things that happen to you instead of finding the reason things happen to you so you can be empowered to fix them yourself.

Guess you'd understand, forbid the same rut happens without you encountering your scapegoat.

9 Likes

Re: ... by LikeAking: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nonsense!

You will never see a Muslim making a thread like this..

Always scared of other religions..

#xtianity..

U just one advertise MFM..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by LikeAking: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
budaatum:

But you never said you dated this man!

What I think is you blame others for things that happen to you instead of finding the reason things happen to you so you can be empowered to fix them yourself.

Guess you'd understand, forbid the same rut happens without you encountering your scapegoat.

This is a lowing thread..

1 Like

Re: ... by Mikespecialone(m): 12:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Weird story
Re: ... by Bebetter: 1:59am On Dec 27, 2023
An exaggerated encounter with wildly hyped occurrences inspired by Nollywood.

Aunty, the reason why you've been failing is because you are not responsible, you never take responsibility for anything not even your actions and in-actions, your mindset was your biggest liabilty, hence your failure... if you always expect bad things to happen or things not working out... that is what you will be getting from life. Be responsible to your self, under take serious self assessment, self-development and re-orient your outlook to keep learning, developing yourself, seeing positives, opportunities, then you will get better results. No be anybody do you aunty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by FreeStuffsNG: 4:05am On Dec 27, 2023
I knew few Eckanker members and they are great people. This is the first time I will read about them being demonized. I am not sure if this is not a fictional story. The good thing is that it ended well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Chekwume16(m): 5:33am On Dec 27, 2023
African mentally. Always trying to blame others for our problems. I don't believe in the practices of ECK people neither do I believe he was the cause of your set back. Face your problems and stop writing stupid stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by budaatum: 5:55am On Dec 27, 2023
LikeAking:

This is a lowing thread.

What is a 'lowing thread'?
Re: ... by HugeElephant(f): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2023
Op I believe every word like you have spelt it out. It's your personal experience.
Although you should know, most dreams we have about people are a reflection and mixture of our subconscious doubts and expectations.

The man probably have his own wife and kids but you decided to give him a try anyway. His wife prayed fervently against you and you saw shege.

All these has nothing to do with being a member of ekankar. Avoid married men.

If you find a lady is distracting your husband, don't fight her physically. Start with prayers, if prayers don't work, go diabolical and show her how you shege. All powers belong to God grin
Re: ... by Jewessgratitud3: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2023
HugeElephant:
Op I believe every word like you have spelt it out. It's your personal experience.
Although you should know, most dreams we have about people are a reflection and mixture of our subconscious doubts and expectations.

The man probably have his own wife and kids but you decided to give him a try anyway. His wife prayed fervently against you and you saw shege.

All these has nothing to do with being a member of ekankar. Avoid married men.

I should avoid married men? Did I tell you I went after a married man? Where did you see that in the story?

Please stick to what you read here and stop speculating a wrong thing.
Re: ... by CarlosTheJackal: 6:39am On Dec 27, 2023
The only thing holding you down is that you don't take responsibility for your actions.

When will you stop blaming others?

My best friend is an Eckist, he stayed with me when he came to Lagos and he does his Hu without me thinking about anything.

I see people and I don't see religion.

You are now ezigbo agadi

2 Likes

Re: ... by Jewessgratitud3: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
The only thing holding you down is that you don't take responsibility for your actions.

When will you stop blaming others?

My best friend is an Eckist, he stayed with me when he came to Lagos and he does his Hu without me thinking about anything.

I see people and I don't see religion.

You are now ezigbo agadi

Must you always come and mark register in all my post? Is it so I'll notice you all the time ka gini weh mekwanu?

Biko gerrout of this place. Mkpi!

1 Like

Re: ... by mrblessed(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2023
There is no correlation or connection in the story of how the man caused your misfortunes. It was just an imagination of an overly religious mind, fueled by headswing superstitious beliefs. Bad things happen to both the good and the bad.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2023
mrblessed:
There is no correlation or connection in the story of how the man caused your misfortunes. It was just an imagination of an overly religious mind, fueled by headswing superstitious beliefs. Bad things happen to both the good and the bad.

You too don come mark register as usual.
Did you even read the story at all?

Was I the one that pointed it out first that he was connected to what I was passing through? Didn't you see where I said a woman of God called me from nowhere and started telling what God revealed to her about who I dated last and how he's the cause of everything I was going through?

Abeg!
Re: ... by HenryTimes: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2023
Eckankar is the religion of light and sound of God.
I've attended many of their programs and no bad luck is following me.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Silentgroper(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2023
Make i mark register too...

grin grin

Are u not a redeem member

How did you find your way to mfm ... My church ...

Dont they do deliverance at redeem

grin grin grin

So you went to mfm prayer City to be shouting "die by fire"

You want to kill an innocent eckankar man...
Re: ... by Nextt: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2023
Jewess, there is an aspect of the Christian life that proves the existence of God's invisible presence on earth which is guidance through the gift of prophecy. Your critics have no iota of understanding concerning this. I appreciate your bringing your experience to public knowledge. This is front-page worthy. There are many who may relate to your experience, many it will speak to but may not comment; they will silently agree and thank you or make their appreciation known. Ignore hateful comments. They are as certain as scraps lying at a corner of the street. Not worth a second of your gaze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Jewessgratitud3: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Nextt:
Jewess, there is an aspect of the Christian life that proves the existence of God's invisible presence on earth which is guidance through the gift of prophecy. Your critics have no iota of understanding concerning this. I appreciate your bringing your experience to public knowledge. This is front-page worthy. There are many who may relate to your experience, many it will speak to but may not comment; they will silently agree and thank you or make their appreciation known. Ignore hateful comments. They are as certain as scraps lying at a corner of the street. Not worth a second of your gaze.

God bless you my beloved brother. Your spiritual antenna is very sharp and Im happy that there are still people like you who are spiritually sound to understand my story in depth.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: ... by emperor4love(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2023
Keep advertising mfm...wetin eckancker do u,bfr it was ogboni, una no go rest live other sects...I tot God is love why division, y castigated others,u have accused this fellow becos of belonging to enckacker, una pastor's no de go babalawo place

1 Like

Re: ... by Jewessgratitud3: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2023
emperor4love:
Keep advertising mfm...wetin eckancker do u,bfr it was ogboni, una no go rest live other sects...I tot God is love why division, y castigated others,u have accused this fellow becos of belonging to enckacker, una pastor's no de go babalawo place

I didn't accuse him because he's an Eckist. Please try to read and understand before throwing shades.

First, I don't agree with his religion and that is normal.

Secondly, I wasn't the one who connected him with the challenges I was having. Someone else God revealed it to did and he was the only person I last had something with hence the connection.

Thirdly, I also made my observations after I met him again and experienced the same pattern of problems. I'm not saying he did them outrightly but in the spirit realm we don't seem to agree and there are powers at work from either his end or mine that seem to be waging war against our being together. Power clash.

I'm sorry if you can't understand these things or the fact that they exist.

2 Likes

Re: ... by BikoMERCYme(f): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Nonsense!

You will never see a Muslim making a thread like this..

Always scared of other religions..

#xtianity..

U just one advertise MFM..

Oga shut there.......
Why is sunis murdering shites r they not both Muslims.........

1 Like

Re: ... by Saturnalia(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
@Benodic - What is your opinion on this issue?
Re: ... by benodic: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
@:Saturnalia

@Benodic - What is your opinion on this issue
How can I comment on an issue I don't know about. I need to see the full story before I can comment.
Re: ... by emperor4love(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I didn't accuse him because he's an Eckist. Please try to read and understand before throwing shades.

First, I don't agree with his religion and that is normal.

Secondly, I wasn't the one who connected him with the challenges I was having. Someone else God revealed it to did and he was the only person I last had something with hence the connection.

Thirdly, I also made my observations after I met him again and experienced the same pattern of problems. I'm not saying he did them outrightly but in the spirit realm we don't seem to agree and there are powers at work from either his end or mine that seem to be waging war against our being together. Power clash.

I'm sorry if you can't understand these things or the fact that they exist.

do white that brought de same Christianity do same u do and experience same u misyarn
Re: ... by Nazgul: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
The only thing about eckancker I knew back then as a student was that most of my mathematics and physics lecturers were members.
Re: ... by CarlosTheJackal: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Must you always come and mark register in all my post? Is it so I'll notice you all the time ka gini weh mekwanu?

Biko gerrout of this place. Mkpi!
You don buy market for my hand.

Lemme follow you and start giving you advice since that's what you need
Re: ... by TheDivineSpark(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2023
benodic:
@:Saturnalia

How can I comment on an issue I don't know about. I need to see the full story before I can comment.

It's just another thread by someone who doesn't understand what Eckankar is all about. I ignored it because of the heavy bias and lack of knowledge displayed by the Op. As other posters have stated, she is not ready to take responsibility for her actions.

1 Like

Re: ... by benodic: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
@ TheDivineSpark

It's just another thread by someone who doesn't understand what Eckankar is all about. I ignored it because of the heavy bias and lack of knowledge displayed by the Op. As other posters have stated, she is not ready to take responsibility for her actions

It looks like she has deleted the post as I could not even find it.
Re: ... by TheDivineSpark(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
benodic:
@ TheDivineSpark

It looks like she has deleted the post as I could not even find it.

Yeah, she did. But I read it before she deleted it. An Eckist expressed romantic interest in her and she somehow linked his regular visits and communication with her to some unfortunate events that occurred in her life that period (she lost her job). She concluded that she had to go for "deliverance" at MFM (though she is not a member of the church) because she became convinced that the Eckist was the one bringing the misfortune. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. / Wife To Be Think Ability / Must You Insult? Can't You Just Ignore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.