Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (1651 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by benodic: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
@ TheDivineSpark

Yeah, she did. But I read it before she deleted it. An Eckist expressed romantic interest in her and she somehow linked his regular visits and communication with her to some unfortunate events that occurred in her life that period (she lost her job). She concluded that she had to go for "deliverance" at MFM (though she is not a member of the church) because she became convinced that the Eckist was the one bringing the misfortune

Okay I now understand. That is what lack of knowledge of spiritual laws of life can cause. it's always easier to point the finger at someone else than take responsibility for events in your life

1 Like

Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Have you asked yourself if you would still feel this way about Eckankar if you were born into a family that practice Eckankar??
Stop with that nonsense question already! Many were born into Eckankar and felt something was not right about the belief and their many rituals, same with every other religion on the planet. Being born to religious parents DOES NOT strip you of the ability to reason your own existence and existence as an individual. undecided

Una go just dey talk like say foolishness na the brand wey dey water wey una dey drink. World over, there are millions of examples of people who abandoned, not just the cult but even the religion they were born into. But see here you still dey ask this yeye question wey people wey no dey upstairs been dey ask before. undecided

Note: Not trying to hold brief for OP's delusions here.
Re: ... by Nextt: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
The fact that you people think the Op is delusional shows just how ignorant you can be on matters light years beyond your scope of understanding.

Here is a thread that narrates something different but is similar to Op's in the sense that it was through spiritual means he got a solution:

https://www.nairaland.com/7689211/update-snake-roof

You should call him delusional for narrating an exerience where the problem was not solved by adopting the conventional means known to the majority.
Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nextt:
The fact that you people think the Op is delusional shows just how ignorant you can be on matters light years beyond your scope of understanding.
Here is a thread that narrates something different but is similar to Op's in the sense that it was through spiritual means he got a solution:
https://www.nairaland.com/7689211/update-snake-roof
You should call him delusional for narrating an exerience where the problem was not solved by adopting the conventional means known to the majority.
Abegi throw that nonsense in the trash where it belongs. undecided
Re: ... by Nextt: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abegi throw that nonsense in the trash where it belongs. undecided

typical...why am I not surprised?
Re: ... by Thundafireseun: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop with that nonsense question already! Many were born into Eckankar and felt something was not right about the belief and their many rituals, same with every other religion on the planet. Being born to religious parents DOES NOT strip you of the ability to reason your own existence and existence as an individual. undecided

Una go just dey talk like say foolishness na the brand wey dey water wey una dey drink. World over, there are millions of examples of people who abandoned, not just the cult but even the religion they were born into. But see here you still dey ask this yeye question wey people wey no dey upstairs been dey ask before. undecided

Note: Not trying to hold brief for OP's delusions here.

Ode…..

Some Muslims, and especially Christians that I know feel the need to join some other faith/religion but because they were born into a particular faith ,to them that is the true and best thing for their spiritual salvation….

Please stay off my mentions….

You’re clearly a dumbassss

1 Like

Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Ode….. Some Muslims, and especially Christians that I know feel the need to join some other faith/religion but because they were born into a particular faith ,to them that is the true and best thing for their spiritual salvation…. Please stay off my mentions…. You’re clearly a dumbassss[/color]
Look at this one .... so become some you know of are afraid of completely disengaging from that which they were born into, you want us to ignore the millions of others out there who not only abandoned but turned against their former religions? You sure say you dey alright so? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? / SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE. / 3 Years Ago They Were Told To Plan His Funeral, But Look At Him Now(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.