Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What I Observed About This Year Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Observed About This Year Christmas (429 Views)

What I Observed About Hilda Baci – Mr Macaroni / What I Observed About This Hilda Baci Guinness World. / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observed About This Year Christmas by LesbianBoy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
I don't know where I should post this moderate do the needful. So here are the things I observed about this year Christmas

Boring Christmas: I don't know if there was an unwritten agreement that this year Christmas will be boring. Before I thought it was just me but I have been hearing people complain about this. Even many Nigerians abroad are complaining. Did you notice it too? No banger, the atmosphere just dey boring no matter the money. What could be wrong

Baddies: Many baddies on Instagram I have stumbled upon, many of them came back to Nigeria for Christmas. You know all those baddies you see on Instagram that live abroad, I can't count how many of them I saw their pictures and videos and once I check their location its always Lagos Nigeria, Abuja Nigeria etc. And I am like whats going on? Did this people plan it? And they are always staying in quality locations like hotels etc. (why do I have a feeling na all these men with illegal money dey behind these baddies visit lipsrsealed)

Fake friends: This year I don't if anyone else noticed this, I didn't see the usual fake friends memes or write up unlike previous years. By now you would seen it on people's Instagram stories, WhatsApp status etc. but I have not seen any. What happened? Is it that hungry don catch many people in nigeria that they don't even have the energy to check who is fake and who is not again grin grin

Many celebrities living abroad came back to Nigeria and many Nigerian celebrities didn't travel abroad to go celebrate:

With the number of people I saw in Tony elumelu party I was wondering why many didn't travel. Because normally they would have traveled abroad but for them to still be around and even attended Tony elumelu party just a day to Christmas I don't know what happened. Could it be the high cost of traveling made them stay back or what?

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: What I Observed About This Year Christmas by LesbianBoy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
cool
Re: What I Observed About This Year Christmas by LikeAking: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Op things happen well, well..

These days men prefer to keep everything on a low key..

Every dey on code..

To we’re e day happen you go see crowd.
Re: What I Observed About This Year Christmas by Chochovini: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2023
All well meaning Nigerians should be in mourning NOT merry for the almost 200 slain victims in Plateau state by the fulani muslims terrorists.
I will forever hate the muslims for this.
I‘ve not even forgiven them of Deborah Samuel‘s death, and now this.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Niki Tall That Is Challenging Verydarkman To Fight? / Pastor Yul Edochie And His Second Wife Judy Austin Celebrate Valentines Day With / ‘round The Way: Chris Brown Checks Into A Rehab Facility?!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.