Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,238 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria (21615 Views)

Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / Iran Vows To Avenge Assassinated Generals Lost To Alleged Israeli Airstrikes / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by BOSSkesh(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
This is a trap and anybody with good knowledge of international politics should know this
Israel is trying to lead the Iran into an ambush
The power backers in the USA know this and their weapon manufacturing companies will be salivating at the prospect of a continental war
All in all people will suffer, the Jews have no regards for Muslim life as do the Muslims have no regard for Jewish or Christian life

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by gaskiyamagana: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No be only Iron some, na Gold dome you for call am....... No country in the world is immune to infiltration by spies or terrorists. ....
No doubt, Israel has brilliant scientists and good in advanced war fare technologies.
But why do you think the USA and the west are always checking Iran , Iraq, North Korea and Russia activities. You think Iraq and Iran are kindergartens, when it comes to war technologies?
I repeat Israel are sitting ducks, if not for the U.S. and the west.

Leave them with their noises and barking on Nairaland. The funniest is that Israeli they are supporting hates them with passion.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by NwaliE01: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope the Iranian defeats Isreal and conquer them. Isreal is too troublesome and what they are doing in Gaza at the moment makes every Nigerian Christian support Iran to deal with them mercilessly . May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel. Amen sad
Sharap please. A born Christian cannot spill this trash. It's like a muslim saying even though i am a muslim, I want Isreal to win over Iraq. It doesn't make sense at all. If you're a christain, be a christain, and if your not, just be proud of who you're, so that when we send thunder, it can locate you.

I am joking please, but I have a strong doubt that you're a Christian. If you're, then you lack the basic knowledge of the bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by gaskiyamagana: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
BOSSkesh:
This is a trap and anybody with good knowledge of international politics should know this
Israel is trying to lead the Iran into an ambush
The power backers in the USA know this and their weapon manufacturing companies will be salivating at the prospect of a continental war
All in all people will suffer, the Jews have no regards for Muslim life as do the Muslims have no regard for Jewish or Christian life
This is what we want, let the Israel know their limitations on war chest -beating once and for all, with their on going arrogance here and there.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Denko2721987(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
kevwemike:
How I wish the world can come together to take Iran out, the world we expirence some peace.

Ignorance will not make u see that the real enemies to world peace has mostly been the West..
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by donmik: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Is this the first case of such?
Iran knows who is knocking on their doors na
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by regenerateman(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tehran said the same thing when Qassem Soleimani was killed by USA drones. They are saying the same thing today to Israel. No wonder 'empty vessels make the loudest noise'. Nothing will happen to Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by gaskiyamagana: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Empty vow. The defeated always make the loudest noise. Strike once on Israel and receive 100 strikes as payback.
Against Iran?
Common !
Drunkard assumption or kidding conviction?
I pray that Iran make good the threat and we will see or here your 100 strike.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Helgreenluv(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
GABRIEL6036:

No doubt about that, pure evil religion.
I am telling you. That religion is very demonic

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by gaskiyamagana: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
They never stop striking US base through their proxies causing minor injuries to soldiers. But do you know how many casualties recorded when US just retaliated once? Do you know how many Hezbollah terrorists Israel has liquidated in recent days including an Iran general? This is done with no noise from Israel. The power and the precision of US and Israel's strikes is the difference. Technology rules the world not religion.
So Iran is fighting with religion or technology?
The game started not now, but I foresee total difference in the ongoings.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Sleekfingers: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Leave them with their noises and barking on Nairaland. The funniest is that Israeli they are supporting hates them with passion.

I am telling you.. Most of them just talk ignorantly on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by gaskiyamagana: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
Chest beating as usual.

Israel is a nation that has the medicine and required dosage to Terrorism

So said by Nairaland Israeli Defence Parrot.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by BOSSkesh(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

This is what we want, let the Israel know their limitations on war chest -beating once and for all, with their on going arrogance here and there.
We are Muslims so we need to tell our self the truth
Iran and the Middle East can’t win a war against Israel
Not because of Israel itself but because of what will come after
Most weapons are made by the Americans or NATO which they have strong backing from
All these middle eastern counties too are highly dependent on dollar for trade
Let the Muslims forget about conquering Israel it’s a lost battle it will only bring more death and destruction and even still we can’t win
Even if we declare jihad how many are willing to fight
Remember the Israelis are not fighting to win they are fighting for you to lose
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Head slammers making noise again .. There folks up Northern Nigeria are so good killing Vulnerable women and children... Fucking Cowards .
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by gaskiyamagana: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
you dey play.
Israel go wipe Iran.

Stop sniffing JesusWeed and plus together combine with Colorado before typing on Nairaland issues concerning Israel and Iran.
You hear well -well.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by gaskiyamagana: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
BOSSkesh:

We are Muslims so we need to tell our self the truth
Iran and the Middle East can’t win a war against Israel
Not because of Israel itself but because of what will come after
Most weapons are made by the Americans or NATO which they have strong backing from
All these middle eastern counties too are highly dependent on dollar for trade
Let the Muslims forget about conquering Israel it’s a lost battle it will only bring more death and destruction and even still we can’t win
Even if we declare jihad how many are willing to fight
Remember the Israelis are not fighting to win they are fighting for you to lose
I am not talking from religion perspectives. But, you mean Israeli arrogance in the middle east will not be checked. If America and British is aware of your analysis, why and why they are checking Iran nuclear and war fare advancement?
NATO, British and American technical and financial assistance to Ukraine against Russian have yielded what?
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by adams123: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
unavailablecity:
Imagine the world without ISLAM just Imagine

You won't realise the truth untill you find yourself in your grave though I pray to GOD to show you the true way of salvation before your death.
You can't enter paradise if you are not a Muslim in our generation.
Do your independence research on Islam and forget about the attitude of Muslims as most Muslims are not acting in accordance with islamic injunctions in their dealings.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Scarrr: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Cocolatti:
What was he doing there?
he went there to hook up with ur mom...u no get sense, I swear
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by BOSSkesh(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

I am not talking from religion perspectives. But, you mean Israeli arrogance in the middle east will not be checked. If America and British is aware of your analysis, why and why they are checking Iran nuclear and war fare advancement?
NATO, British and American technical and financial assistance to Ukraine against Russian have yielded what?
Forget what anyone tells you this war is strictly about religion and nothing else the Muslims don’t like Jews and the Jews don’t like Muslims
Also the thing with Iran is you can only bully someone lesser or inferior than you
The us is bigger than Iran so they will bully them
The us is not bigger than china so will try to use diplomacy or scare tactics because the truth is no one country wants direct war with another stronger or equal in power to them so that’s why they can’t touch china or Russia but will Bleep up iran
Also if you read the Babylonian conquest of Jerusalem then you understand the hatred between our two groups
I repeat the Iran, even with Middle East backing cannot win a war against Israel and its backers
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by BOSSkesh(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Forget what anyone tells you this war is strictly about religion and nothing else the Muslims don’t like Jews and the Jews don’t like Muslims
Also the thing with Iran is you can only bully someone lesser or inferior than you
The us is bigger than Iran so they will bully them
The us is not bigger than china so will try to use diplomacy or scare tactics because the truth is no one country wants direct war with another stronger or equal in power to them so that’s why they can’t touch china or Russia but will Bleep up iran very well if they please
Also if you read the Babylonian conquest of Jerusalem then you understand the hatred between our two groups
I repeat the Iran, even with Middle East backing cannot win a war against Israel and its backers
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by BOSSkesh(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
adams123:

You won't realise the truth untill you find yourself in your grave though I pray to GOD to show you the true way of salvation before your death.
You can't enter paradise if you are not a Muslim in our generation.
Do your independence research on Islam and forget about the attitude of Muslims as most Muslims are not acting in accordance with islamic injunctions in their dealings.
lol
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Donake: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
115 Christian's were butchered on Christmas Eve,what did you write? Yet Jews and Arabs bicker thousand miles away yet it disturbs you like migraine.
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope the Iranian defeats Isreal and conquer them. Isreal is too troublesome and what they are doing in Gaza at the moment makes every Nigerian Christian support Iran to deal with them mercilessly . May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel. Amen sad

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by caye(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
SoNature:
This war is gradually escalating. They shouldn't get Africa involved in this though because we have our peculiar problems.

Look , let's accept this: there will be continuous military conflict , non stopping and escalating , for the next 10-20yra at least.

Whether it will become nuclear or mini-nuclear, I don't know.
All I know is: Afrikans should wake up, and know that we are.on our own. We need to defend ourselves , feed, heal and protect our existence.
If we fail, a return to slavery nìyẹn.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by ahmedio2017(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
unavailablecity:
Imagine the world without ISLAM just Imagine

You don't know what you are saying sir.
Islam is as old as humanity. Adam, Abraham, Jesus, they all practiced Islam. Pls always try to be conversant with your holy books. If you doubt me how does Aaron, Moses, Jesus worshiped their God? Who brought Christianity? What is the name of Jesus church? It is hypocrisy that is affecting many of u, you refused to make a research. Don't forget Jesus Christ said and I quote that my people perish because of lack of knowledge. Knowledge is very important try and seek for it...
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Fuckyoumod: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Stop sniffing JesusWeed and plus together combine with Colorado before typing on Nairaland issues concerning Israel and Iran.
You hear well -well.
who the hell is this street arab?
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by lordphenom: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Fiscus105:
Soleimani a superior general than him was roasted few years ago, u ranted more than this, at the end nothing happened.

Raisi is wailing as if , .....if his own head is cut off by Isreal/us heaven will fall.
Thank God you just mentioned the world's main terrorists.
The revelation they are avoiding is getting nearer to come to pass
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Tetraozonaitera: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=gaskiyamagana post=127664702][/quote]

You are incoherent as your Monika sounds.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Greenfaces: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
you dey play.
Israel go wipe Iran.

Go and study history, how many times did Israel bombed Iran's nuclear facility?
The only reason Israel is quiet about Iran is because of America.
Why is America an issue when america is not an issue for Palestine
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Just like Palestine allies are retaliating. I wonder why delusion as become normal for you people.

Carry your wahala go another place. I no get strength for all this one. Meet your fellow fanatic make una dig am there.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by sunboy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
patrickcollins:
USA no be Israel, they have been fighting wars all their existence and are only interested in Wars, not like economy or other stuffs only wars

Isreal will not survive for long if the US pulled the tax payers money and the juicy defense contracts they are getting.

Always remember this today, no US tax payers money, no isreal.
Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by sunboy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Cocolatti:
What was he doing there?

Something Zelensky and Bibi was doing in the White House.

Falling on the wrong side of history shouldn’t make you evil, but politics is politics.

Russia is an aggressor but Isreal is doing exactly the same thing, but guess what? They are protecting their existence.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria by sunboy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
They never stop striking US base through their proxies causing minor injuries to soldiers. But do you know how many casualties recorded when US just retaliated once? Do you know how many Hezbollah terrorists Israel has liquidated in recent days including an Iran general? This is done with no noise from Israel. The power and the precision of US and Israel's strikes is the difference. Technology rules the world not religion.

Calm down.
US directly killed Soleimani, Iran directly attacked a US base. And they both announced that they did it!

Do you understand now? I am not talking to you about any proxy, I’m talking direct confrontation.

Who’s talking religion with you 😂😂 who’s talking Hezbollah here ? Same Hezbollah that’s shows Isreal shege? Abi Houthi that’s messing with Saudi so much that US had to form coalition for ?

Again, we never reach proxy, we are talking direct confrontation now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Of Us Polluted The Air - Kenyan Lawmaker To Speaker, As Fart Suspends Debate / Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported / AU Blames Israeli-Palestinian Conflict On Denial Of Palestinian People’s Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.