Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael (40016 Views)

'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) / "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Rapmoney(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Michael, son of the veteran actor, Emeka Ike has said that he is dead to his father and he does not need anything from him anymore.

Michael disclosed this during an interview with Chud on podcast, in reaction to his father’s video where he spoke about his family affair.

IKe’s son who stated that he was trying to make peace with his father said, “When I watched the video I was like God this is insane. Is this the person I want to form peace with? I was wondering what was going on. This family is trying to reason if they can get her to talk to him. I was thinking there is something we can get out of it.

“I told my sister to get to understand how things should play out. I’m not trying to dictate but my father felt I was dictating for him. I was trying to tell him what should happen in this incident. There should be peace somewhere.”

Michael then expressed his displeasure with the way his father was talking about their private affairs.

“I told him we need to talk. I added that I’m not happy about the way you’re talking about our private affairs. Can you just stop it? And I had to tell him the disrespect he left on the family. I decided that this not the kind of person I should have respect for,” he said.

Michael who condemned his father attitude noting that Ike told him he will never prosper.

The next morning I create ten minutes film. He sent mail to me, it’s not the first time, he had always sent mail to insult me. He said, ‘you’re doing music, you will never prosper. Don Jazzy will never see you. If I see you on the side of the road, I will spit on you", he disclosed.

Asked what he wanted from his father, Michael retorted, I’m dead to my father, I don’t need anything from him.”

Emeka Ike’s marriage to Suzanne Emma faced allegations of battery, leading to its dissolution by a Lagos Island Customary Court in 2015.

Emeka Ike, while speaking during a live interview on Rubbin Minds, Channels TV, asserted that his marital issues got him depressed for a very long time.

He revealed how his ex-wife, Emma, made him lose all his properties.

“My secondary school, St Nicolas College on CMD road, Magodo, was shut down, over N480m investment shut down that year, and all I heard was constant battery.

”I was always saying, common I never beat this lady, I went on air, called her, ‘saying babe, do I beat you, but then they said, you are a star and they can always manipulate things and all that.”

“Later I discovered that she was actually the one behind the whole thing”.

“You have to be a very successful man to be a woman beater, , because no carpenter or poor man is a woman beater,and there are people like Iyabo ojo to back them up,” he added.

While speaking with journalists, Emeka Ike opened up about challenging moments in his life, including struggles in his marriage and clashes with fellow Nollywood actors.

Source:
https://punchmetro.com/im-dead-to-my-father-says-emeka-ikes-son/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Pierohandsome: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2023
Look at how marrying a bad wife can make one lose his family.

The boy foolishly meddled into marital issues that has nothing to do with him. Who advised him to start fighting his father simply because he wants to prove love to his mother? That is foolishness

440 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by fidelmarshal199: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:

The boy foolishly meddled into marital issues that has nothing to do with him. Who advised him to start fighting his father simply because he wants to prove love to his mother? That is foolishness

Did you read the post at all? The boy was only protesting with his father for making their private affairs public. which I think it's right.

Like an African Proverbs says "when 2 elephants fight, it's the grass that bears the brunt"

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Coolsat(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2023
Gender war Oya make una start 😂😂😂

I no dy chook mouth for family matters kos the real truth is between them and God.

35 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Pierohandsome: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

Did you read the post at all? The boy was only protesting with his father for making their private affairs public. which I think it's right.

Like an African Proverbs says "when 2 elephants fight, it's the grass that bears the brunt"
so by going to the public to denigrate his father in the public is the best way to register his displeasure right, he can't have a decent talk in private with his dad?

The boy is badly raised. How dare you correct your father in public

379 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Blake755: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2023
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by NFBI: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2023
Who cares

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Animegirl(f): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:

Sometimes Nigerian Men scare the hell out of me. They say "when a child is good it is the father, but once the child is bad the mother takes all the insult" you men are quick to insult women but you forget the roles you played while raising your kids.

Sir, with all due respect you're unintelligent. How does getting married to a bad woman relates with what the son said? That he condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2023
No be who chop belleful dey come out public?!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by callmevirus(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by mascot87(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Dead son and that is how his own child too will be dead to him. Foolish child

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by kerry57: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Can this boy stop talking on the social space. I don't think his father would have told him whatever he told him if he was acting right and not as a mummy dummy.

The worst that can happen to a family is a divided family where a mother will brain wash a child that was trained by a man into believing that his or her father is an enemy. That is what we see in most cases of broken home.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by GboyegaD(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2023
If he's claiming the father was bringing the family affairs public, what did he just do? Na case of piglet wey dey ask the mama why her mouth long.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Natbrowny: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2023
STAGED.

Bro wanna trend make music producers fit see am..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2023
cheesy

This guy no know anything

A life without a father figure is tough for an average male child, no one to guide u firsthand about life.

No matter what, he shouldnt have take sides

Why go full force with one when u can have the two and and u do not neccesarily show equal love to them

But to Evolutionary Biologists, this rant his useless, the aim of a man is to keep pouring his gene into the pool and whether he later recognises them as his children or not is immaterial...Just spread your gene, move on and forget about it. Nature will take care of that

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by marlow1962(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2023
Ok
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by reiddecuti: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2023
The boy is still a kid. He's growing...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by FeliciaOja(f): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:

I don't blame low IQ Nigerian men like you
Easy to decieve and can't think for yourself

Emeka Ike is an Actor for God's sake
He is good at manipulating people on screen
And you think he won't use it to his advantage

Go and watch Emeka Ike wife interview and get some sense.
She even tried so much to cover up for Emeka Ike's fuckups yet she is the one being crucified on social media.

Listen to the video below and tell me why the son won't be acting up.
If your father abuse you like this 24/7
You will still say Daddy Thank you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Cz5xbfMhQ?si=ViOE8k4PBFu7yXcf

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Wisejohnson47(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2023
There is no need for me to pretend, this is not a man, but hmmm, I don't like him, please you are free to hate me. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Adakintroy: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2023
Shut up and honor ur father. Shitty or not. It not for you to say.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Skillsnigeria: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by oluwaseyi0: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2023
Be calming down son

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by ThatCEO: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2023
Pikin wey only woman train...most times, even if the papa Na Angel Gabriel, dem go don train am from childhood say him papa Na "deadbeat father." Dem like that word wellla cheesy

Clearly, this boy needed a father in the house.

There is usually enough blame to go round everybody, but let's just blame the whole thing on Emeka for bringing up all these.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Sucre6: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2023
Effect of Dysfunctional family.
Avoid it at all cost

21 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Birdbyrde440: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:

The father is a drug Addict. Heroin drug Addict.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Birdbyrde440: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2023
Adakintroy:
Shut up and honor ur father. Shitty or not. It not for you to say.

Emeka ike is a drug addict.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by fatherjesse(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2023
He may come back to regret saying this

8 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by NaijaNaWaa: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2023
It’s better to remain single than to marry the wrong person. For a man, your wife either makes you or ruin you. Emeka Ike should take heart. Maybe the young son will get his senses back later in life and come back to him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by bigcasava1(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Every husband should make sure their wives are not emotionally attached to their children especially the boys, this is where they are being deceived thinking their mother love them more than their father. Fight it

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Birdbyrde440: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2023
mascot87:
Dead son and that is how his own child too will be dead to him. Foolish child

Lol emeka ike need to be in rehab

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course / Dillish Mathews Shares Sultry Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.