Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael (40063 Views)

'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) / "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by GENTLETEE(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Very poor up bringing! What does this one know about life? Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Rubbiish(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

Did you read the post at all? The boy was only protesting with his father for making their private affairs public. which I think it's right.

Like an African Proverbs says "when 2 elephants fight, it's the grass that bears the brunt"
The boy is senseless!
You can't be doing something u claimed to have condemned. If i claim to tell someone to stop smoking, why should i now start smoking because the person is smoking?? Think man! His father interview never involved any of the kids in any way, so why is he coming out to insult the father? The boy is cursed already by this act

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by treatise: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:
so by going to the public to denigrate his father in the public is the best way to register his displeasure right, he can't have a decent talk in private with his dad?

The boy is badly raised. How dare you correct your father in public
Dem wan trend; their social media channels must be experiencing upward trajectory relative to traffic now.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Rubbiish(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Sometimes Nigerian Men scare the hell out of me. They say "when a child is good it is the father, but once the child is bad the mother takes all the insult" you men are quick to insult women but you forget the roles you played while raising your kids.

Sir, with all due respect you're unintelligent. How does getting married to a bad woman relates with what the son said? That he condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private.

Are u this senseless??
Who brought the boy out to condemn his father in public??
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by eliwa47(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
Thastie:

Emeka Ike had the custody of the children. One of the children doesn’t recognise the mom as she was taken away from her mother at a young age.
So how will she brainwash him, when they’ve been separated since divorce.
When this son was having surgery Emeka did not inform the mother, she had to hear it from other happy.

I’ll advise you to subscribe, don’t lay false accusations where it’s not due

The mother is always hold responsible for what happened between the children and father either good or bad. The issue of not knowing what actually happened is out of line. The father have role to play, while the mother have a bigger role to play.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Mayeldah(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
So all these while Emeka Ike was acting lover boy on set upandan he no get sense

At 56, he should be matured enough not to bring family issues to the public, no matter the prompting from Journalists

He should be a man, re-marry and enjoy the rest of his life.

the way he is going, no woman may want to marry him again if he chooses to re-marry. he talks too much
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Rubbiish(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
kerry57:
Can this boy stop talking on the social space. I don't think his father would have told him whatever he told him if he was acting right and not as a mummy dummy.

The worst that can happen to a family is a divided family where a mother will brain wash a child that was trained by a man into believing that his or her father is an enemy. That is what we see in most cases of broken home.
The bold is the highest form of betrayal any man can ever feel. Anything the father said to the boy was done out of frustration, he felt betrayed.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by patrickcollins: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Adakintroy:

Its like...."

do you know him personally?. I bet you not the one who paid that boy fees up till now. I can bet it was not the wife either. All the children from hospital to school, to health care I can stand here and say. The greatest percentage would have been crater for by emeka. Do you know the toll it takes on a man mental lhealth. That child is still a fool.

If that child come and live with all of you. How many of you will carter for them but you all seem to know much about love. Make una learn respect small.
A woman he married when she was nothing, trained her to the highest educational level, put her in charge of his school, that woman is evil

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by sweetTai(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS, spend your time wisely. This story contributes NOTHING to your life. This family is looking for fame, they have found it and couldn’t handle the consequences of fame. Spend your time reading something worthwhile.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by thunderbabs: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Be like say their village elders no see the matter settle.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by AutoManual: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
it might be to his displeasure for his son to go into music
josite:
if indeed he sent the email below to his son,then the man is the most unfortunate fellow on the face of the earth.and i dont even want to know what the child must have done or said .
“The next morning I create ten minutes film. He sent mail to me, it’s not the first time, he had always sent mail to insult me. He said, ‘you’re doing music, you will never prosper. Don Jazzy will never see you. If I see you on the side of the road, I will spit on you"
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by OvertheTop(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

So calling his father names and insulting him while the mother sit beside during the interview is what ??

You actually the slowpoke here if that normal to you.

Imagine Calling his Father: 'Insane', referring to him as : 'This Guy'
This is heart-wrenching to hear...
The Father might Develop a BP in the coming weeks Listening to this.... : a Son that he raised from Birth!!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by slowice(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

Did you read the post at all? The boy was only protesting with his father for making their private affairs public. which I think it's right.

Like an African Proverbs says "when 2 elephants fight, it's the grass that bears the brunt"

He doesn't get to talk to his dad like that in public.. He is publicly protesting it? Really?
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by slowice(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I don't blame low IQ Nigerian men like you
Easy to decieve and can't think for yourself

Emeka Ike is an Actor for God's sake
He is good at manipulating people on screen
And you think he won't use it to his advantage

Go and watch Emeka Ike wife interview and get some sense.
She even tried so much to cover up for Emeka Ike's fuckups yet she is the one being crucified on social media.

Listen to the video below and tell me why the son won't be acting up.
If your father abuse you like this 24/7
You will still say Daddy Thank you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Cz5xbfMhQ?si=ViOE8k4PBFu7yXcf

Shut the hell up. That boy has no right to publicly denigrate his dad. He still bears his name

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by billyG(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

There affairs has been in public domain for years.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Juju70(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Come you ya papa n Mama go settle yasef! Dalla don pass wetin pessin dey waste saliva 4 who no get problem!
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by OvertheTop(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
GUNITGuy:
Micheal you be mumu
Micheal wait till when you're 30yrs old na your mama you hate pass ...Just wait it's still fresh all those women supporting would still end up blaming you for listening your mum against your father

The First Problem he will most likely have is:
His Wife OR Girl Friend Calling him: MUMMY"S BOY.
In fact the Wife Would Not Want to See the Mother eye to eye... The competition will be intense....

Then he will Understand better

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Sillymoderators: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Look at how marrying a bad wife can make one lose his family.

The boy foolishly meddled into marital issues that has nothing to do with him. Who advised him to start fighting his father simply because he wants to prove love to his mother? That is foolishness
This one cannot read to comprehend.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by goody234: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
Children whatever goes on between your parents its none of your damn business..Never take sides unless it is domestic abuse then you can protect either parent ....men suffer domestic violence as well

Grown folks business is between them respect them as your parents thats all they ask for
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by wirinet(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
teewhydope:

And so what, isn't wizkid a drop-out. Can't his son dictate his future? Abeg
You are talking like you are not a nigerian. If you were a Nigeria, you will understand the mentality of Nigeria fathers. No Nigerian father would be happy that his child dropped out of school, especially after paying millions to secure admission. That's the ultimate shame and embarrassment to a Nigerian father.

A reasonable child would graduate first before pursuing the career of their choice.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Rinoxy: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

U read the post but didn't understand. The commenter is spot on. Lil' dude should appease his father to reverse the curse and not the foolishness he's exhibiting.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by yemex04(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Look at how marrying a bad wife can make one lose his family.

The boy foolishly meddled into marital issues that has nothing to do with him. Who advised him to start fighting his father simply because he wants to prove love to his mother? That is foolishness

He will understand better when he gets married himself. Women in situation like this would normally paint the Husband as the Devil but it is unintelligent to take side in matter like this

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Rinoxy: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Sometimes Nigerian Men scare the hell out of me. They say "when a child is good it is the father, but once the child is bad the mother takes all the insult" you men are quick to insult women but you forget the roles you played while raising your kids.

Sir, with all due respect you're unintelligent. How does getting married to a bad woman relates with what the son said? That he condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private.

U spoke with the least intelligence actually. A child should NEVER rebuke his father (if you read your Bible), not to talk of making it public. He's got atonements to make.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by BigIyanga: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

The boy took side in a marriage dispute…. he is not a party to; he’s just a product of that marriage. He should have remained neutral.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by DeepSight(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
wirinet:

Exactly. Emeka never mentioned his son's when he spoke, so i don't understand where the " our " private affairs comes in. It should be his mother making such statements and not him, except he is now the spokesman for his mother.

Have you seen this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvu5_zN3dRI?si=8llLAtEiTjXhNCT5
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Thastie(f): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
eliwa47:

The mother is always hold responsible for what happened between the children and father either good or bad. The issue of not knowing what actually happened is out of line. The father have role to play, while the mother have a bigger role to play.

Emeka Ike ex wife had kept quiet for the longest. Most people don’t know what she looked like sef.
But Emeka on the other hand has been doing media rounds for a marriage that has ended over a decade and has all the documents online.

That narrative that women should be blamed for either good or bad is part of the patriarchal system Nigeria operates where women are blamed for men’s mistakes; it needs to stop.
That boy lived with his father for the longest, he has seen everything

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by iammolise(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I don't blame low IQ Nigerian men like you
Easy to decieve and can't think for yourself

Emeka Ike is an Actor for God's sake
He is good at manipulating people on screen
And you think he won't use it to his advantage

Go and watch Emeka Ike wife interview and get some sense.
She even tried so much to cover up for Emeka Ike's fuckups yet she is the one being crucified on social media.

Listen to the video below and tell me why the son won't be acting up.
If your father abuse you like this 24/7
You will still say Daddy Thank you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Cz5xbfMhQ?si=ViOE8k4PBFu7yXcf

So emeka Ike's life has this so much fvckups... Wow! Being an actor is one of the greatest Lie anyone could be😤
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by sheldonbbt: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
A father left his kids in Nigeria, travelled abroad to start a new family, leaving his first family at the mercy of aunties and uncles, and you say Emeka Ike has sense or is a responsible father?

The man has been slandering their mom on social media for years now.

Emeka Ike is an example of a weakling.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Thastie(f): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

That brainwashing part just makes no sense...!

No matter how much you grow to hate your former husband or wife, why sow the seeds of that hatred in the kids' hearts against him or her?!!

Why disorganize and conflict their lives like that?!!

A broken home doesn't have to produce broken, angry and conflicted children.

A lot of these men and women didn't go through these with their own parents, yet they put their kids through it.

It's selfish and unfair.

That marriage lasted for 12 years, which means that boy witnessed Emeka ike beating his mother.
After that, Emeka had custody of the children and kept the boy away from his mother.
Why’ll you stop your children their mom, because you are so bitter.
That woman had no chance of brainwashing the son. Emeka did it all by himself
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Druss(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Does he mean 'his father is dead to him'?
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by macphilip: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Calm down young man.
Never reveal your father's unclothedness in public.
No matter what!
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by true2god: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
patrickcollins:
A woman he married when she was nothing, trained her to the highest educational level, put her in charge of his school, that woman is evil
Calculatively evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photos. Fans React. / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich / Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.